Windows 10: Daily BSOD minidump files attached

Discus and support Daily BSOD minidump files attached in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am getting daily BSODs for the past few weeks and need some help diagnosing. Here are the minidump files from the past... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James_339, Jul 15, 2022.

1. James_339 Win User

Daily BSOD minidump files attached

I am getting daily BSODs for the past few weeks and need some help diagnosing. Here are the minidump files from the past week:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvgyDoz4kpEBUA7bca?e=iYrtjFSystem:Windows 10 Home 64-bitAMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz not overclocked2x16GB RAMGPU: GTX 1050 Ti

:)

James_339, Jul 15, 2022
  2. TonyBr Win User

BSOD daily. Minidump in attachment

Hi.

iv been having this problem now for a while that i get blue screen page fault in nonpaged area. i get it daily atleast 1 or 2 times a day. i recently bought a new pc everything is new in it. But i also had the same problem in my old pc. i still cant figure out why i have this problem. i really hope anyone here knows. i dont know how to open the file i included but i think you guys do know how to handle minidumps. thanks in advance if there is any more info you need please let me know.

TonyBr, Jul 15, 2022
  3. axe0 Win User
    BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Daily BSOD minidump files attached :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Daily BSOD minidump files attached [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

4. Daily BSOD minidump files attached

Bsod

I am getting BSOD Bad pool header even after installing a new copy of xp, so it is not because of weary windows. I have attached a minidump file, Please reply ASAP.

ELiTRiGG3R, Jul 15, 2022
Thema:

Daily BSOD minidump files attached

1. Daily BSOD minidump files attached - Similar Threads - Daily BSOD minidump

2. BSOD, daily minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, daily minidump included: At least once a day I have BSOD with a restart. I have upgraded RAM in the past, removing the latest updates at different times, but this keeps occurring and has increased in frequency. This computer is used for both gaming and online university courses. OS EditionWindows 11...
  3. BSOD, daily minidump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD, daily minidump included: At least once a day I have BSOD with a restart. I have upgraded RAM in the past, removing the latest updates at different times, but this keeps occurring and has increased in frequency. This computer is used for both gaming and online university courses. OS EditionWindows 11...
  4. Daily BSOD minidump files attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSOD minidump files attached: I am getting daily BSODs for the past few weeks and need some help diagnosing. Here are the minidump files from the past week:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvgyDoz4kpEBUA7bca?e=iYrtjFSystem:Windows 10 Home 64-bitAMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz not overclocked2x16GB...
  5. Daily BSOD minidump files attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily BSOD minidump files attached: I am getting daily BSODs for the past few weeks and need some help diagnosing. Here are the minidump files from the past week:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvgyDoz4kpEBUA7bca?e=iYrtjFSystem:Windows 10 Home 64-bitAMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz not overclocked2x16GB...
  6. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached: Hello, my pc has been BSOD a lot lately, and I think it's my valorant anticheat software, but I'm not entirely sure, as it keeps returning different types of BSOD. Attached is a link to the folder with the latest bluescreen information. If someone could help me figure this...
  7. Windows BSOD Minidumps attached

Windows BSOD Minidumps attached: Hey all.. I've over the last couple of weeks experienced crashes and BSOD's. I have no idea how to fix this, but I followed this guide to hopefully get some information someone in here can help me read: Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft...
  8. Frequent BSODs minidump files attached

Frequent BSODs minidump files attached: Hello, I've been experiencing numerous blue screens in the last month or so, with a dozen or more different stop codes. I suspect this is being caused by a faulty driver on my PC, but disabling individual devices through device manager and uninstalling/reinstalling/updating...
  9. BSOD - minidumps attached.

BSOD - minidumps attached.: have had BSODs occuring over the last few days. checked with bluescreenviewer and seem to be 3 issues highlighted[ATTACH] attached minidumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OZURP6sD2U0ZJu38EJMEKWtX4F4NKMnF System info: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version...
  10. BSOD daily. Minidump in attachment

BSOD daily. Minidump in attachment: Hi. iv been having this problem now for a while that i get blue screen page fault in nonpaged area. i get it daily atleast 1 or 2 times a day. i recently bought a new pc everything is new in it. But i also had the same problem in my old pc. i still cant figure out why i...