Windows 10: Daily BSOD's and Mouse Issues (Ongoing since purchase 2/14)

Discus and support Daily BSOD's and Mouse Issues (Ongoing since purchase 2/14) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Purchased the computer from eBay and had it upgraded with a few options back in 2014. Used to get a BSOD once or twice a week, but now they happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tomfohr15, May 28, 2016.

1. tomfohr15 Win User

Daily BSOD's and Mouse Issues (Ongoing since purchase 2/14)

Purchased the computer from eBay and had it upgraded with a few options back in 2014. Used to get a BSOD once or twice a week, but now they happen multiple times daily. Sometimes when I'm in the middle of something (can be anything) or in the middle of the night when nothing is going on (I hear the welcome sounds through the speakers letting me know the computer rebooted). I'm about ready to throw the computer out the window. *Mad I've ran chkdisk, memtest86, Dell systems tests, replaced the hard drive, wrote zeros to the drive and started from scratch but nothing seems to help. Many of the errors seem to point to ntoskrnl.exe, athw10x.sys, or usb3.0 (not exclusively, but most of the time)

Another issue I've been having since upgrading to Windows 10 is that when the computer restarts or boots the curser will not move, but the right and left click will work. Unplugging and reinserting the usb cord will resolve the issue. Tried multiple sets of mice and they all do the same thing. Have deleted the mouse drivers and usb 2.0/3.0 drivers and reinstalled with no luck.

Any help would be amazing! Thanks in advance!

Attachment 82174

:)

tomfohr15, May 28, 2016
  2. DanO0 Win User

Virus and spyware definitions are out of date

My last successful update was 14 July. Has failed daily since then.

DanO0, May 28, 2016
  3. I have random BSOD on my windows 10 machine. Here is the last DUMP file analysis. Please if anyone can advice?

It was an ongoing issue. Reinstalled few times but still BSOD is happening randomly.

Md JasimUddin, May 28, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi tomfohr15,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please remove either of the 2 memory models, running mixed memory can cause many problems.
    Code: [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 0031h] Physical Memory Array Handle 002bh Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 2048MB Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator DIMM4 Bank Locator [String Not Specified] Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 1600MHz Manufacturer Micron Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number 8JTF25664AZ-1G6M1 [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 0033h] Physical Memory Array Handle 002bh Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 4096MB Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator DIMM2 Bank Locator [String Not Specified] Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 1600MHz Manufacturer Hynix/Hyundai Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number HMT451U6AFR8C-PB[/quote]

Thema:

1. Daily BSOD's and Mouse Issues (Ongoing since purchase 2/14) - Similar Threads - Daily BSOD's Mouse

2. Ongoing BSOD issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ongoing BSOD issues: Hello,I've had ongoing BSOD issues with my PC since building it nearly 4 years ago. Sometimes it's once per week, sometimes I'll go a month without seeing one. Lately they've been happening nearly every day. A significant majority of them I'd say ~80% happen when the computer...
  3. Ongoing BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing BSOD issues: Hello,I've had ongoing BSOD issues with my PC since building it nearly 4 years ago. Sometimes it's once per week, sometimes I'll go a month without seeing one. Lately they've been happening nearly every day. A significant majority of them I'd say ~80% happen when the computer...
  4. Ongoing BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ONGOING BSOD ISSUES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONGOING BSOD ISSUES: ***UPDATE***My original post is below. There's been some good feedback but people seem to drop off so reposting.I have updated all my Intel drivers, and drivers in general, and my BIOS is as up to date as can be. Every time I let my Windows do its updates, it goes back to the...
  6. ONGOING BSOD ISSUES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ONGOING BSOD ISSUES: ***UPDATE***My original post is below. There's been some good feedback but people seem to drop off so reposting.I have updated all my Intel drivers, and drivers in general, and my BIOS is as up to date as can be. Every time I let my Windows do its updates, it goes back to the...
  7. ONGOING BSOD ISSUES

8. Ongoing daily BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION - ntoskrnl.exe

Ongoing daily BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION - ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, I have a Lenovo X1 Extreme Gen 2 having a BSOD almost every night. Running Win 10 Pro V2004 - Intel i9-9880H CPU + 32GB RAM. Laptop is connected to Lenovo Thinkpad thunderbolt 3 gen 2 docking station. Connected to LG 34 inch wide screen monitor. All...
  9. Ongoing BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ongoing BSOD issue: PC will run fine nothing wrong with it. But whenever I shut it down and try to start it back up its just a barrage of errors and I cannot start it without going back to a restore point. I fully updated windows and all my drivers are downloaded. Please help submitted by...
  10. BSOD - ongoing issues

BSOD - ongoing issues: Hi All, I am also having issues with BSOD errors. Copies of DMP files can be found here: MiniDMP I have run memtest and it has shown no issues. My NVidia driver for Quadro P620 is current (and I've tried other versions too). I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to look next...