Windows 10: Daily BSODs (ntoskrnl.exe) I've tried everything I've seen on google.

Discus and support Daily BSODs (ntoskrnl.exe) I've tried everything I've seen on google. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; SuperFetch and Prefetch are disabled. Memcheck gives no errors. The computer ran almost 24/7 for ~~10 months before the Win 10 upgrade, not a single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shinytile, Sep 28, 2015.

1. shinytile Win User

Daily BSODs (ntoskrnl.exe) I've tried everything I've seen on google.

SuperFetch and Prefetch are disabled. Memcheck gives no errors. The computer ran almost 24/7 for ~~10 months before the Win 10 upgrade, not a single BSOD. Since 10, I've gotten 15-20.
    I've followed all the steps in this article:
    Windows 10: How to fix system ntoskrnl.exe memory leak and high CPU usage

Here's what BlueScreen View says:
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Here's the debug zip from the sticky:
    [corrupted, see down below]

:)

shinytile, Sep 28, 2015
  2. slance310 Win User
    slance310, Sep 28, 2015
  3. I've tried everything!!!

In addition, if confident your hardware is modern enough to meet
    the Windows 10 Specifications including
    unsupported feature deprecation, then you can bypass Get Windows 10 app in the System Tray to
    Install Windows 10 using the media creation tool - Windows Help.
    This is working to overcome almost all issues with GWX app in the System Tray
    and also the Upgrade choking on corrupt or bloated factory installs.

Install the tool, tick the checkbox in first option to automate the process, or select "For another PC" to create bootable flash media or download an ISO to burn to DVD with Windows Image Burner. Now you have media for reinstalls
    or needed repairs. But to run the Upgrade the media must be opened in Windows 7/8.1, then right click Setup file to Run as Administrator.

If asked do not insert a Product Key at any time, just click Skip or Next.

If you want to really maximize chances for a successful Upgrade, then choose to Save Nothing so the Upgrade has much less to choke on. Make sure your files are backed up separately and you have your program installers and any
    Product Keys for programs like Office

To improve the Upgrade's chances turn off everything at Startup:

In Windows 7, type msconfig in Start Search Box, uncheck everything on Startup and Services tabs,
    but only after ticking the box in Services to “Hide all MS Services”. Then click Apply, restart PC when prompted.

In Windows 8.1, right click Task Bar to open Task Manager, disable everything in Startup Tab, Apply, Reboot.

Uninstall any anti-virus except Defender. Bloated AV's like Norton, MacAfee, AVG and Avast need to have special
    Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase.

Stick with built-in Defender in Windows 10 for best performance and adequate protection. If you get infected add the inexpensive Real Time protection from the best-in-class free malware scanner
    Malwarebytes. No one I’ve had do this has ever been
    infected again. I'd also periodically scan with free Malwarebytes or AdwCleaner
    scanners.

It’s highly recommended to Create
    a backup System Image
    of your existing OS before upgrading, which can be recovered using the booted Windows installation media,
    Repair CD or
    Recovery flash drivein
    20 minutes. Type Backup in Start Search box, in Backup and Recovery Center choose Create a System Image. You can also use a more flexible imaging program like free
    Macrium Imaging which
    allows recovery to any partition position on the hard drive.

Immediately after install, type Update in Start Search box to Check for Updates, expedite these through requested restart, then check again until no more are offered.

Next right click Start button to open Device Manager, import any drivers still missing from the PC or Device's Support Downloads webpage.
    How to: Install and
    Update drivers in Windows 10 - Microsoft Community

Feel free to ask back any questions and keep us posted on how it goes.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Sep 28, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi shinytile,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble.

If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
    This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
    Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:

Daily BSODs (ntoskrnl.exe) I've tried everything I've seen on google. [​IMG]

I see you have KMSpico, please remove it and the cracked program.
    Cracked programs contain modified codes, causing them to behave in unexpected ways.

It looks like the dumps are corrupted.
    Please upload the dumps in a separated zip file.

0x1a memory errors are mostly related to memory problems.
    However the built-in memory check is not good enough, please follow instructions below.

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

5. shinytile Win User
    Everything except antivirus now disabled.

CCleaner set to not clean dumps, and then also disabled.

Spico and affected program uninstalled.

I'll run memtest overnight

EDIT: Well, definitely getting errors. That sucks. Thanks.

shinytile, Sep 28, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Try to find out if the slots or sticks are causing it, as explained in the tutorial.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Daily BSODs (ntoskrnl.exe) I've tried everything I've seen on google. - Similar Threads - Daily BSODs ntoskrnl

2. Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.: Today I was using Google Chrome as normal, then closed it for around half an hour or so. I then tried to open it again, however, the window opens, then immediately crashes after a second. I have closed all google processes in task manager, I deleted the Google file from...
  3. Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.: Today I was using Google Chrome as normal, then closed it for around half an hour or so. I then tried to open it again, however, the window opens, then immediately crashes after a second. I have closed all google processes in task manager, I deleted the Google file from...
  4. Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. No internet, I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet, I've tried everything: (Toshiba satellite c55t-c) yesterday I was updating to version 2009, got to 2004 all was fine, then 2009. No internet on wifi or ethernet. Other devices work fine so it's not my router. I reverted back to 2004 but I still have no internet. I've gone into cmd and tried every...
  6. My Windows Defender disappeared and I've tried everything on Google.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Windows Defender disappeared and I've tried everything on Google.: Anything left before I have to reinstall windows? So I'm actually on a fresh install of windows, bought a new machine with it pre-installed a month ago. Yes I torrent. But I've been using PCs since the 90s. I know what to click on and what not to (at least I think). I've...
  7. I've tried everything I can

in Windows 10 Customization
    I've tried everything I can: I have looked on multiple threads trying to fix this but they don't work. There is a search bar at the top of my screen and it isn't part of a 3rd party software I've searched for it already. and I don't know what to do. Please help it is driving me insane.[ATTACH]...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD Errors I've tried everything please help

BSOD Errors I've tried everything please help: So this morning I awoke started my computer, cat ripped out power cord, so I plugged it back in and restarted. Crashed within an hour after that However after over 18 hours of crashes, BSOD, and black screens I'm huffed, I've done the sfc check, system restores/ system reset,...
  10. New BSOD I've Never Seen Before

New BSOD I've Never Seen Before: I multi-boot, main Win 7 and then 2 Win 10's on other drives. It had been at least 10 days since I last booted into them, no problems then, but I was surprised today when I tried. Got a smaller than usual BSOD (low res Safe Mode size) and all it said was as follows, even...
Tags: