Windows 10: Daily challenges ads won't play, immediately display close, game won't play

Discus and support Daily challenges ads won't play, immediately display close, game won't play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When attempting to play a daily challenge in MS Sudoku or Jigsaw the challenge will not load. I select challenge to play the app loads an ad which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MustangAnjin, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Daily challenges ads won't play, immediately display close, game won't play

When attempting to play a daily challenge in MS Sudoku or Jigsaw the challenge will not load.

I select challenge to play the app loads an ad which immediately displays the close button, the ad does not play. Clicking close returns to the challenge selection screen. challenge does not load.

What do I do to fix this?

1. Checked for all updates to Windows 10.

2. Checked the store for updates to the games.

3. checked all drivers up to date.

4. BIOS up to date.

:)

MustangAnjin, Oct 27, 2018

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Oct 27, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. JimBeam7 Win User

Daily challenges ads won't play, immediately display close, game won't play

Can't play daily challenges

The last time I could play daily challenges on Microsoft Jigsaw was June 11, 2018. Since that time when I bring up the daily challenges and click on one of them, the screen goes dark with the revolving white dots (as if it is trying to load something),
    and after about 5 seconds, a cursor with the revolving blue circle appears and Jigsaw goes away. There is no message indicating a problem, etc. The game simply quits.

I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I have played the Jigsaw Jam and regular Jigsaw without a problem. I have signed onto Xbox without a problem by touching the Xbox icon in the upper right of the screen. When in the daily challenges, I can
    look at the calendar and click on past days without a problem. But if I click on a game to play, even one prior to June 11th which I have already won, the game goes into the death spiral previously mentioned. If I have Task Manager on when I click on a daily
    challenge, I see a little bit of send & receive on the wi-fi, and then jigsaw goes away.

I don't know what happened on June 12th, but something changed.

JimBeam7, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Daily challenges ads won't play, immediately display close, game won't play

1. Daily challenges ads won't play, immediately display close, game won't play - Similar Threads - Daily challenges ads

2. When I try to play daily challenges today I am presented with an ad for blocking ads. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to play daily challenges today I am presented with an ad for blocking ads. The...: Annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-play-daily-challenges-today-i-am/82c18428-576a-4e1e-8784-fcddd9b241e8
  3. When I try to play daily challenges today I am presented with an ad for blocking ads. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to play daily challenges today I am presented with an ad for blocking ads. The...: Annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-play-daily-challenges-today-i-am/82c18428-576a-4e1e-8784-fcddd9b241e8
  4. Daily Challenges on Microsoft Solitaire won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily Challenges on Microsoft Solitaire won't work: When I try to play the daily Solitaire Challenges I get a pop up that says Download Error and says there was an error trying to download data from the server and to check my internet connection and try again. I am connected to the internet and can open other Microsoft games...
  5. Solitaire Collection Ads when playing daily challenges and events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Collection Ads when playing daily challenges and events: I've noticed increased frequency and duration of ads in between daily challenge and events games. Today I could not move on from these ads after 5 minutes of terminating each one and moving to PLAY. Back came the series of unsolicited ads. I'm sick of this recurring...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges Won't Open: This is happening on both my desktop computer Windows 10 and on my iPhone app. I open Microsoft Solitaire. I open Daily Challenges. I see spinning for a second, and the app ends. This all started when I was playing the Daily Challenges. I did two challenges, and instead...
  7. cd game won't play

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cd game won't play: I installed scrabble from a disc and I checked to be sure it installed and it did. But, when I click on it, it won't play. Is there anything I can do to Windows 10 to make it play ? My computer with Windows 7 was stolen and it's what I played scrabble on, now I can't buy a...
  8. cds won't play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cds won't play: When I load a cd on windows 10 it pops out and will never play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cds-wont-play/9a7d8923-a215-4872-b209-8dcfcb9c8fc3
  9. microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge: Microsoft jigsaw daily challenge game will not open for me to play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-will-not-open-for-me-to-play/ce60f694-5781-46bb-8d22-d9522d03b284
  10. CDs won't play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CDs won't play: I have never had trouble using an audio cd in my HP 64-bit Windows 10 computer. Popular programs would recognize the audio files for ripping, etc. Groove music would automatically open when I inserted a disk. Now, after a recent Win 10 update this is no longer the case. Disks...