Windows 10: daily challenges not loading on my profile

Discus and support daily challenges not loading on my profile in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a laptop with windows 10 and while all other games will load under my profile when I try to load daily challenges I get a notice saying my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KenMills5, Dec 19, 2019.

1. KenMills5 Win User

daily challenges not loading on my profile

I have a laptop with windows 10 and while all other games will load under my profile when I try to load daily challenges I get a notice saying my Internet connection is not working. I can load other challenges from this program as well as having other internet programs running can you help. I think this loads in conjunction with X Box.

:)

KenMills5, Dec 19, 2019
  2. KenMills5 Win User

I have a laptop with windows 10 and while all other games will load under my profile when I try to load daily challenges I get a notice saying my Internet connection is not working. I can load other challenges from this program as well as having other internet
    programs running can you help. I think this loads in conjunction with X Box.

KenMills5, Jan 6, 2020
  3. KenMills5 Win User

I have an acer laptop with windows 10. On the start menu "play and explore" part of the menu, under the Xbox console icon I have The windows solitaire collection tab which I press to play. I have a profile for cloud participation in this suite of games.
    all other games will load on request except for the daily challenge. When I select this section of games I get a popup which states I do not have an internet connection.

KenMills5, Jan 6, 2020
  4. daily challenges not loading on my profile

Solitaire Daily Challenge Won't Load

I'm in the same boat. Click on a daily challenge, watch the ad then it shuts and that's it! Did this about a week ago too but then cleared itself. Really annoying.

Orangygirl, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. daily challenges not loading on my profile - Similar Threads - daily challenges loading

2. Daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily challenges: Are the daily challenges still available on Windows 11. If I upgrade from Windows 10 will my record come with me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-challenges/452f9d8a-3d88-4606-b2fb-92a57904dd77
  3. Daily challenges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily challenges: Are the daily challenges still available on Windows 11. If I upgrade from Windows 10 will my record come with me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-challenges/452f9d8a-3d88-4606-b2fb-92a57904dd77
  4. Daily Challengers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily Challengers: Has Microsoft turned off Daily challengers for Windows 8.1? I can play all the solitaire games but the daily challenges refuse to load with error code 002000, which is no help. I'm using a laptop not an XBox and this problem only started in the last two days.I've tried a...
  5. Daily Challengers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily Challengers: Has Microsoft turned off Daily challengers for Windows 8.1? I can play all the solitaire games but the daily challenges refuse to load with error code 002000, which is no help. I'm using a laptop not an XBox and this problem only started in the last two days.I've tried a...
  6. daily challenges

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    daily challenges: daily challenges wont open as it says error occured while trying to down load data how can It be fixed I have paid for a service that i now cant access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-challenges/81e15726-9748-48d8-891b-2d4fd5b5563d
  7. Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Daily Challenges: When I open up my Microsoft Solitaire Collection I can open the games except for the Daily Challenges. It says "Download Error" and that an error occurred when attempting to download and that I need to check the internet connection and try again later....
  8. Microsoft ultimate word game--daily challenge not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft ultimate word game--daily challenge not loading: I have been doing the daily challenges but today 1 game word twister will not load. All other games working okay. I deleted entire program, reloaded it, and synced. Still--just one game won't load. Any suggestions?...
  9. Mahjong daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mahjong daily challenges: amazing that i asked same question 3 years ago. I did follow up as suggested, and as i said, they sent me back to you. How ‘bout you two playing nice, talking to each other and resolving this. We users arent making any headway....
  10. daily solitare challenge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    daily solitare challenge: I play the daily challenge regularly. So far I have collected a bunch of coins. What are the coins used for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-solitare-challenge/9a8b3f38-87f0-4b3a-8bff-4a236c8409b2"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sudoku will not load