Windows 10: daily challenges not loading on my profile

Discus and support daily challenges not loading on my profile in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a laptop with windows 10 and while all other games will load under my profile when I try to load daily challenges I get a notice saying my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KenMills5, Dec 19, 2019.

1. KenMills5 Win User

daily challenges not loading on my profile

I have a laptop with windows 10 and while all other games will load under my profile when I try to load daily challenges I get a notice saying my Internet connection is not working. I can load other challenges from this program as well as having other internet programs running can you help. I think this loads in conjunction with X Box.

:)

KenMills5, Dec 19, 2019
  2. KenMills5 Win User

I have a laptop with windows 10 and while all other games will load under my profile when I try to load daily challenges I get a notice saying my Internet connection is not working. I can load other challenges from this program as well as having other internet
    programs running can you help. I think this loads in conjunction with X Box.

KenMills5, Jan 6, 2020
  3. KenMills5 Win User

I have an acer laptop with windows 10. On the start menu "play and explore" part of the menu, under the Xbox console icon I have The windows solitaire collection tab which I press to play. I have a profile for cloud participation in this suite of games.
    all other games will load on request except for the daily challenge. When I select this section of games I get a popup which states I do not have an internet connection.

KenMills5, Jan 6, 2020
  4. daily challenges not loading on my profile

Solitaire Daily Challenge Won't Load

I'm in the same boat. Click on a daily challenge, watch the ad then it shuts and that's it! Did this about a week ago too but then cleared itself. Really annoying.

Orangygirl, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. daily challenges not loading on my profile - Similar Threads - daily challenges loading

2. Mahjong daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mahjong daily challenges: amazing that i asked same question 3 years ago. I did follow up as suggested, and as i said, they sent me back to you. How ‘bout you two playing nice, talking to each other and resolving this. We users arent making any headway....
  3. Microsoft Daily Sudoku Challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Daily Sudoku Challenge: Has anyone else had practically all their completed games for May deleted. This morning only the game for the 4th was showing as completed, when, last night, every day was completed up to the 30th....
  4. daily solitare challenge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    daily solitare challenge: I play the daily challenge regularly. So far I have collected a bunch of coins. What are the coins used for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-solitare-challenge/9a8b3f38-87f0-4b3a-8bff-4a236c8409b2"
  5. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge: Completed all daily challenges this month so far. Now last day of month I can't get past the advert - when it reaches the end it won't disappear when I click the X, so I can't get to the game....
  6. microsoft sudoku daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft sudoku daily challenges: First successful completion of the daily challenge often does not save. After the success badge is displayed for a few seconds it goes away and I have to do it over. It always saves on the second completion. The second and third game if the daily challenge always save OK....
  7. 10 August Tripeaks Daily Challenge frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10 August Tripeaks Daily Challenge frozen: Anyone else have this problem? On the "Daily Challenge" for 10 August, the Tripeaks game is "frozen" on the Queen of Spades when it opens. Every other Tripeak this month has worked perfectly. Shutting down the computer and relaunching makes no difference. Closing the...
  8. Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges: Ultimate Word Games is no longer loading daily challenge data. I have uninstalled, re-started the computer & re-installed. The app spent some time synchronising after re-installation. Wordament, Jumble & Crosswords data is intact....
  9. Some of the games in the daily challenge are buggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the games in the daily challenge are buggy: I am having problems with Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge games. Some of the games look like someone has been playing them when I open them. I clicked on Klondike yesterday and the game was already in progress. Today it was Spider Solitaire. I tried resetting the the...
  10. Microsoft daily challenge games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft daily challenge games: As of today, when I try to do the daily challenges of Majong and the Solitaire collection I get as far as clicking on the actual puzzle but when I click on it I get a white screen. No game on either. I can however, go an individual game (not within the challenge) with no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sudoku will not load