Windows 10: Daily Challenges

Discus and support Daily Challenges in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I open up my Microsoft Solitaire Collection I can open the games except for the Daily Challenges. It says "Download Error" and that an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LyndiB67, Jan 10, 2021.

1. LyndiB67 Win User

Daily Challenges

When I open up my Microsoft Solitaire Collection I can open the games except for the Daily Challenges. It says "Download Error" and that an error occurred when attempting to download and that I need to check the internet connection and try again later.

:)

LyndiB67, Jan 10, 2021

2. Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jan 10, 2021
  3. daily challenges sudoku

I do all the daily challenges but for the last five days I have been unable to do the sudoku. The advert " Slots Era" will not close to allow the sudoku challenge to open. This same advert comes up for all the other challenges but closes when the close
    button is pressed. A change of advert might help! Any suggestions.

ColinDavies4, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Daily Challenges

microsoft sudoku daily challenges

Hi Ebrobinson,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with daily challenges with Microsoft Sudoku.

To troubleshoot regarding any issues with the apps which are installed from Microsoft store, I suggest you to refer the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.

However, if the issue with the daily challenges still persists, I suggest you to refer the section “What do I do if I’m having trouble with a Daily Challenge?”
    From the article Microsoft casual games FAQ.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Daily Challenges

1. Daily Challenges - Similar Threads - Daily Challenges

2. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  4. Microsoft Majong for April 10, 2024 the Lightning Tile Game on the Daily Challenge. Is it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Majong for April 10, 2024 the Lightning Tile Game on the Daily Challenge. Is it...: I have worked every possible combination and the green set of tiles reaches 0 before a possible solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-majong-for-april-10-2024-the-lightning/3f818406-7148-4f06-be62-160dfcefa6d0
  5. Microsoft Majong for April 10, 2024 the Lightning Tile Game on the Daily Challenge. Is it...

Microsoft Majong for April 10, 2024 the Lightning Tile Game on the Daily Challenge. Is it...: I have worked every possible combination and the green set of tiles reaches 0 before a possible solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-majong-for-april-10-2024-the-lightning/3f818406-7148-4f06-be62-160dfcefa6d0
  6. Microsoft Majong for April 10, 2024 the Lightning Tile Game on the Daily Challenge. Is it...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results: After sign in issue resolved, Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku-not-saving-my-daily-challenge/e853bfb1-886c-4e72-9bcc-68c59c0776f5
  8. Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results

Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results: After sign in issue resolved, Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku-not-saving-my-daily-challenge/e853bfb1-886c-4e72-9bcc-68c59c0776f5
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game Daily Challenge, getting the same Mystery Clue in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Game Daily Challenge, getting the same Mystery Clue in the...: When playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Game Daily Challenge, I have been getting the same Mystery Clue in the Crossword Game for the last week. Have recently reinstalled because of a loading problem. That problem was fixed, but now this. Any ideas?...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game Daily Challenge, getting the same Mystery Clue in the...

Microsoft Ultimate Word Game Daily Challenge, getting the same Mystery Clue in the...: When playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Game Daily Challenge, I have been getting the same Mystery Clue in the Crossword Game for the last week. Have recently reinstalled because of a loading problem. That problem was fixed, but now this. Any ideas?...