Windows 10: Daily connection loss

Discus and support Daily connection loss in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am running windows 10 on my Acer Switch Alpha 12 tablet with Qualcomm QCA61x4A network adapter card. The OS constantly remains updated to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoeMartino, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Daily connection loss

Hi,

I am running windows 10 on my Acer Switch Alpha 12 tablet with Qualcomm QCA61x4A network adapter card. The OS constantly remains updated to the latest and the networking adapter card has the most recent drivers. Despite all, I loose my ADSL connection an about once or twice a day. Sometimes, I run the windows network trouble shooting facility and recycle the modem at the end to fix the issue. When the problem persists, I issue a command line "Netsh int ip reset", shutdown and reboot the tablet while recycling the modem simultaneously to fix the problem. There are times the problem persists and I just walk away for a few hours and then the tablet connects to the Internet on its own. It is very frustrating experience, especially when I see my IOS (apple) devices run perfectly.

I would appreciate any insight.

Joe

:)

JoeMartino, Oct 19, 2019

2. Loss of Internet connection due to Flight mode on desktop with no WiFi

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds on this article
    to resolve network connection issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 19, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Daily connection loss

Loss of connection

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Do you get any error message/code?
    In this situation, I request you to run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check if it helps. To do so refer the steps below.

• Click Start.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and press “Enter”.

• In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on
      “View All” on the left pane.

• Click on “Internet Connections”.

• Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.

• Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    For the flickering’s issue I suggest you to update
    the Display drivers via Device manager and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.

• Expand the display adapters.

• Right-click on the
      display adapter and click on Update.

• Restart the computer and check.
    Keep us posted on the issue to assist you better.

Sudheendra S, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Daily connection loss

1. Daily connection loss - Similar Threads - Daily connection loss

2. Loss of Internet and/or WiFi Connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of Internet and/or WiFi Connectivity: I am running Windows 11 Home 64 bit with all the latest updates installed on two HP laptops.I have a TP-Link Deco mesh network with 5 Decos as follows:Location Model IP Address Build ReleaseMain Living Room X60 2.0 192.168.68.1 20210204 50164Apartment X60 1.0 192.168.68.51...
  3. Loss of internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loss of internet connection: Have an intermittent problem whereby PC loses internet connectivity. Normally it thinks the connection is still up but no browser tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge nor Outlook can connect. Normally I can only resolve by disabling the adapter and then, after short pause of...
  4. Frequent loss of internet connectivity

Frequent loss of internet connectivity: Hi When starting my laptop fom "sleep" mode i frequently find i have lost internet connectivity. The only way to solve this is to "restart" my machine and wait for everything to load up again. Could anyone help please?...
  5. Loss of wifi connectivity

Loss of wifi connectivity: Hi folks, I have a long standing issue as follows: * I am running Windows 10 on Acer Aspie E1-571 laptop * I can connect to wifi with no issue before after a given period of time, I lose wifi connectivity * When I then look at the wifi networks that are available to...
  6. Loss of email connection

in Browsers and Email
    Loss of email connection: After comp reset, I have lost my M'soft Hotmail address and my PNCL add. In order to re connect with PNCL, do I need to install M'soft Office 2019, so Pinnacle have a home address to connect to please and, how does one get useful support from Microsoft so I can try to get my...
  7. Laptop losses connection to WiFi

Laptop losses connection to WiFi: My laptop loses connection to the wifi when some big files are being downloaded from internet and then it doesnt even reconnects to the wifi also i can not disconnect from it the only way to get it back is to restart the laptop. I have Alienware 15 R3 and i have tried all...
  8. Loss of internet connection

Loss of internet connection: Lenovo M 700 desktop computer; Windows 10 64 bit; NetGear N300 WiFi Router, Firefox 54.0.1 On my desktop computer, the network keeps disconnecting from the internet during periods when my browser is closed. Also, frequently when it comes out of sleep. I've had no troubles...
  9. Loss of internet connectivity

Loss of internet connectivity: I am posting this in what may be a brief window of connectivity. Last night I was unable to restore either Ethernet or Wireless connectivity in any of the ways that usually work, including a network reset. My ISP (BT, UK) told me they had a fault but later changed their mind;...
  10. Daily internet connection loss via browser/programs only

Daily internet connection loss via browser/programs only: New windows 10 PC loses connection via browser or any program but can still ping via cmd. Already checked network, router, updated system, scanned for viruses, malware, etc ... other pc works fine on same network. Checked ipconfig /all and Default Gateway, DHCP Server, DNS...