Windows 10: Daily crashes occurs randomly while using my laptop

Discus and support Daily crashes occurs randomly while using my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i've been struggling with daily BSOD's happens so randomly "doesn't matter what i do, writing an email, using office, playing a game or even idle"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wedaa, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Wedaa Win User

Daily crashes occurs randomly while using my laptop

So i've been struggling with daily BSOD's happens so randomly "doesn't matter what i do, writing an email, using office, playing a game or even idle" and every single crash is titled as a kmode_exception_not_handled but there's no drivers listed in the crash screen, i really have no idea what to do anymore, my laptop is crashing so much it driving me insane! can i get any sort of help please?

:)

Wedaa, Mar 3, 2021

2. explorer.exe and sihost.exe crashes at startup (happens randomly)

Ever since the brownout occured in the afternoon, now I get the explorer.exe and sihost.exe crashes at startup, plus it happens randomly.

First step I did was using the sfc /scannow and it didn't find anything wrong. Does anyone have the same problem or is it something that is ciritically wrong such as hardware. Thanks! Daily crashes occurs randomly while using my laptop :)

RyougaLolakie, Mar 3, 2021
  3. rpamatma Win User
    Laptop randomly crashing often but resolves itself

My Acer Nitro 5 (purchased in 2019) often crashes randomly, especially during gaming. Sometimes, my screen just freezes and I am forced to shut down the laptop. When I boot up the device immediately after a crash, I get the following "No Bootable Device" screen

Daily crashes occurs randomly while using my laptop [​IMG]

In other times, my laptop shows the following error before crashing:

After getting this error, the laptop boots up and shows the "no bootable device" screen again.

When I get the "No Bootable Device" screen, I just wait for a while (around 15 minutes) and when I boot up my laptop it works normally, but the laptop working occurs randomly. My laptop is working now but is unreliable.

I checked the BIOS when the laptop works normally and it appears my HDD gets detected (check HDD1 Model Name below)

And when I check the BIOS when I get the "No Bootable Device" screen, my HDD does not get detected (notice that in the image below, the BIOS does not recognize the drive in the HDD1 slot)

I just did a fresh install of Windows 10 around a month ago and all my drivers are updated. Is there anything I can do to reduce the number of times my laptop crashes? It has consistently been crashing at least once every two days.

rpamatma, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Daily crashes occurs randomly while using my laptop

My laptop has been crashing randomly

My laptop has been crashing randomly. (youtube, games, just turning it on)

There has been 2 stop codes that I see; ''Thread stuck in device driver'' and ''DPC Watchdog Violation''

I just bought this laptop and the only thing I've done is installed an extra 8GB of RAM.

I've read a few similar problems and I have updated drivers and I have ran the memory test but it still randomly crashes.

I really need help and I'm willing to go through it step-by-step.

Thank You!

Attached is the error report:

Daily crashes occurs randomly while using my laptop 29c62f2d-3f40-41fa-8122-c69b9bb09e4e?upload=true.png

MuhammadAnwar7, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Daily crashes occurs randomly while using my laptop

1. Daily crashes occurs randomly while using my laptop - Similar Threads - Daily crashes occurs

2. Random Crashes While Idle And Using The PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashes While Idle And Using The PC: I will get random crashes every couple of days while idle or not. My pc specs are Rtx 3060 Ryzen 7 5800x 24GB of Ram one stick is failing so I removed it and a b550c-m motherboard I've been getting this every time I crash. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger...
  3. Random Crashes While Idle And Using The PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Crashes While Idle And Using The PC: I will get random crashes every couple of days while idle or not. My pc specs are Rtx 3060 Ryzen 7 5800x 24GB of Ram one stick is failing so I removed it and a b550c-m motherboard I've been getting this every time I crash. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger...
  4. 0x8000400000000002 - multiple daily random crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x8000400000000002 - multiple daily random crashes: Hi all, Hoping to get some assistance, I am trying to look over this error log I keep getting but I'm not the best with event viewer stuff. over the last week, I have been getting random shutdowns with no real explanation from event logs I can see I have reseeded hardware...
  5. 0x8000400000000002 - multiple daily random crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x8000400000000002 - multiple daily random crashes: Hi all, Hoping to get some assistance, I am trying to look over this error log I keep getting but I'm not the best with event viewer stuff. over the last week, I have been getting random shutdowns with no real explanation from event logs I can see I have reseeded hardware...
  6. Audiodg.exe daily random crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audiodg.exe daily random crash: I'll write this topic to help other users fixing an annoying random crash for 'audiodg.exe' logged in 'Reliablity monitor' system tool... In brief, random crashes like: [ATTACH] Descrizione Percorso dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore:...
  7. BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily: Desktop PC running 24/7 acting as a Plex Media server. Has been rock solid for well over a year, recently started having multiple crashes daily (anywhere from 3-8 per day). Not experienced enough to pinpoint if this is hardware, software, driver related. Several things have...
  8. Random BSODs while using laptop

Random BSODs while using laptop: So I reinstalled Windows like a month ago due to issues. Everything has been fine, however a few weeks ago, I started to get BSOD's while using the computer! It would just happen at random. However now, it bluescreens after logging back in from being in sleep mode. It did it...
  9. Seemingly random blue screen crashes occuring daily

Seemingly random blue screen crashes occuring daily: Hello, My computer has since for as long as I remember experiencing bsod crashes at varying frequencies. I have previously searched for online help for this twice, but without any success. The error messages in on bsod vary a lot, but I think all that information is in the...
  10. MULTIPLE BSOD's while Using laptop as a daily driver

MULTIPLE BSOD's while Using laptop as a daily driver: I haven't been doing anything unusual and haven't installed anything recently, but all of a sudden I'm getting 2 to 3 BSOD's a day and it's driving me crazy. Right now anything I do needs to be saved almost every second. Below I have attached my Dump files. Please help in any...