Windows 10: Daily crossword

Discus and support Daily crossword in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you move the keys i nthe crossword game to the lock?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlanCohen5, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Daily crossword

How do you move the keys i nthe crossword game to the lock?

:)

AlanCohen5, Aug 1, 2020

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games-Crosswords Daily Challenge

While playing the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games daily challenge, I received an error message when I got to the crossword mystery clue. Error message: There was a problem loading Daily Challenge data. Please check your internet connection and try again.

I don't have this issue with any of the other games, Wordament or Jumble. This issue just started July 1, 2017. Last month was perfect. Please tell me what I can do to fix this as I really like the crosswords. Thanks

PatriciaPettie, Aug 1, 2020
  3. dp356 Win User
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Can't access Daily Challenge crossword puzzle

Same here. No daily crossword. Contact support but no number to do it.

dp356, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Daily crossword

ultimate word game-crossword daily challenge

Hi,

To provide an appropriate answer to your question, please clarify the following information.

• Is this the first time you are trying to play the game?

• Can you provide a screenshot after you finish the crossword puzzles?

Wilfred Mac, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Daily crossword

1. Daily crossword - Similar Threads - Daily crossword

2. How do I automatically create a system restore point daily?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do I automatically create a system restore point daily?: Need step-by-step on this one, please. 161543
  3. How do I automatically create a system restore point daily?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I automatically create a system restore point daily?: Need step-by-step on this one, please. 161543
  4. Daily bugcheck reboots on windows 10 v2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily bugcheck reboots on windows 10 v2004: I am getting daily bugcheck reboots on windows 10 driving me insane. Ihad the version before 2004 and it was happening. I have updated to 2004 and it still happening. I was also getting some disk IO errors. I have replaced my SSDs with new ones, and replaced my...
  5. Daily blue screen

Daily blue screen: I get a blue screen daily, sometimes several time a day and generally when i play games such as ARK:survival evolved. Ive run chkdsk , completed a memory test and also run crystaldisk and all come back clear. Attached are some minidump reports..... any advice / support...
  6. Daily usage with Administrator or Regular User Account Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Daily usage with Administrator or Regular User Account Windows 10: Is it safer using a regular user account than an administrator account for day to day usage? If I add a 2nd user, does that mean that I have to also have a second Microsoft account, or can I have two user accounts, one admin, one regular, logged in with the same Microsoft...
  7. Why did the start and end times change on Solitaire Daily Events?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did the start and end times change on Solitaire Daily Events?: I would usually try to do them at the start of my day while drinking coffee before work. Now they don't start till 9am. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-the-start-and-end-times-change-on/e0b2bb41-4aff-4f70-8e9c-ee4e446ecce0
  8. Daily BSOD!

Daily BSOD!: At random times I'll get at least one BSOD throughout the day. Most of the time it's Kernel Power 41. Here's the log of the error: V2 log collector 1.09.zip - Google Drive 160918
  9. new sudoku keeps resetting daily challenge games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new sudoku keeps resetting daily challenge games: Every since the New Sudoku change, it keeps resetting the games I have already played in the Daily Challenge. Never had that problem with the Old Sudoku so I believe it has something wrong with the new version. I had played all the games for the month of July up to the...
  10. How do I solve the KB2538242 issue of continued updates of this on a daily or hourly basis....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I solve the KB2538242 issue of continued updates of this on a daily or hourly basis....: Daily when I click on check for updates, KB2538242 claims to have an update for this, downloads, installs and the same thing happens the next hour, day, week, month, year. What gives, can this be fixed or do I need a clean reinstall?...