Windows 10: Daily crossword

Discus and support Daily crossword in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you move the keys i nthe crossword game to the lock?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlanCohen5, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Daily crossword

How do you move the keys i nthe crossword game to the lock?

:)

AlanCohen5, Aug 1, 2020

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games-Crosswords Daily Challenge

While playing the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games daily challenge, I received an error message when I got to the crossword mystery clue. Error message: There was a problem loading Daily Challenge data. Please check your internet connection and try again.

I don't have this issue with any of the other games, Wordament or Jumble. This issue just started July 1, 2017. Last month was perfect. Please tell me what I can do to fix this as I really like the crosswords. Thanks

PatriciaPettie, Aug 1, 2020
  3. dp356 Win User
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Can't access Daily Challenge crossword puzzle

Same here. No daily crossword. Contact support but no number to do it.

dp356, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Daily crossword

ultimate word game-crossword daily challenge

Hi,

To provide an appropriate answer to your question, please clarify the following information.

• Is this the first time you are trying to play the game?

• Can you provide a screenshot after you finish the crossword puzzles?

Wilfred Mac, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Daily crossword

1. Daily crossword - Similar Threads - Daily crossword

2. Lock Screen Daily Changing Pictures is gone!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Daily Changing Pictures is gone!: What happened to my daily lock screen changing pictures and how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-daily-changing-pictures-is-gone/b8ecc31e-10ca-4d0b-b67c-7d7b2dd035ee
  3. Lock Screen Daily Changing Pictures is gone!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Daily Changing Pictures is gone!: What happened to my daily lock screen changing pictures and how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-daily-changing-pictures-is-gone/b8ecc31e-10ca-4d0b-b67c-7d7b2dd035ee
  4. BSOD Daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Daily: Hi,For couple of months, I got daily BSOD on my PC. Sometimes when it's idle. Usually, it's IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Here's attached the recent dump files and some information about my PC.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlKZOLMYo_hPh2Br-891SibFzZIY?e=pGSfObHope...
  5. BSOD Daily

BSOD Daily: Hi,For couple of months, I got daily BSOD on my PC. Sometimes when it's idle. Usually, it's IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Here's attached the recent dump files and some information about my PC.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlKZOLMYo_hPh2Br-891SibFzZIY?e=pGSfObHope...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  8. Daily BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD: Hello,I am getting a BSOD every day around the same time 4-5 AM for the past week or two. For your convenience, I have uploaded the Minidumps here: MemDumpsWhat I have tried:Updating all driversUpgrading to Windows 11Memtest came back cleanverifier put me in a BSOD loop,...
  9. Daily BSOD

Daily BSOD: Hello,I am getting a BSOD every day around the same time 4-5 AM for the past week or two. For your convenience, I have uploaded the Minidumps here: MemDumpsWhat I have tried:Updating all driversUpgrading to Windows 11Memtest came back cleanverifier put me in a BSOD loop,...
  10. Microsoft Majong for April 10, 2024 the Lightning Tile Game on the Daily Challenge. Is it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Majong for April 10, 2024 the Lightning Tile Game on the Daily Challenge. Is it...: I have worked every possible combination and the green set of tiles reaches 0 before a possible solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-majong-for-april-10-2024-the-lightning/3f818406-7148-4f06-be62-160dfcefa6d0