Windows 10: Daily Login Image

Discus and support Daily Login Image in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The image today stated erroneous information. Where do we report such mistakes? The Rocky Mountains do NOT go to El Paso. The range stops in northern... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by James WHudgens, May 22, 2019.

1. Daily Login Image

The image today stated erroneous information. Where do we report such mistakes?

The Rocky Mountains do NOT go to El Paso. The range stops in northern New Mexico.

Daily Login Image da86796c-5d23-4a74-975d-7699aa6cb71c?upload=true.png

:)

James WHudgens, May 22, 2019
  2. MizMegan Win User

Daily Bing image as lock screen wallpaper?

Could it be possible in the future to set the lock screen wall paper to the daily bing image, so it would change every day with the image? That would be awesome! : )Daily B

MizMegan, May 22, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 22, 2019
  4. Daily Login Image

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Daily Login Image

1. Daily Login Image - Similar Threads - Daily Login Image

2. New Daily Image In Search Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Daily Image In Search Box: Hello Everyone, I like the look of the New Daily Changing Images in the Windows 11 22H2 OS Build 22621.1344 task bar search box. I Believe this adds a nice touch to the box. The image is suppose to be Black, Not sure why it's showing up White in the illustration. But anyways...
  3. New Daily Image In Search Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Daily Image In Search Box: Hello Everyone, I like the look of the New Daily Changing Images in the Windows 11 22H2 OS Build 22621.1344 task bar search box. I Believe this adds a nice touch to the box. The image is suppose to be Black, Not sure why it's showing up White in the illustration. But anyways...
  4. Bing daily image on startup screen in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing daily image on startup screen in Win 11: I just bought a new laptop with Win 11. On my old laptop the Bing daily image was the background screen at startup. I also got a prompt to select if I liked the image or not. I've got a daily image to be my background after I log in but not a startup. Can this be fixed?...
  5. Bing daily image on startup screen in Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing daily image on startup screen in Win 11: I just bought a new laptop with Win 11. On my old laptop the Bing daily image was the background screen at startup. I also got a prompt to select if I liked the image or not. I've got a daily image to be my background after I log in but not a startup. Can this be fixed?...
  6. How To Save Daily Windows 10 Spotlight/Lock Screen Images - Daily Photo Saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Save Daily Windows 10 Spotlight/Lock Screen Images - Daily Photo Saver: I was curious if there was a way to save the daily Microsoft Windows Spotlight/lock screen images to use as a wallpaper.I saw this very helpful post, but wanted to take it a step further.I created a powershell script which copies the daily lock screen images into a desired...
  7. Lockscreen-Windows Spotlight won't refresh daily images

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen-Windows Spotlight won't refresh daily images: Hello my Windows version is: OS Version 19042.964Recently, my antivirus, Mcafee Total Protection cleaned a few temp. files, and ever since then, Windows Spotlight won't refresh and change daily lockscreen images anymore.Any help is greatly appreciated.Thank you in advance....
  8. Image BEFORE Login

Image BEFORE Login: Somehow, the screen prior to me logging in on my Surface Tablet started showing one of my photos. How do I change it or reset the default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-before-login/e324f492-6e0b-4660-9471-928fa15767f6
  9. Can i set the image on login screen as my wallpaper so they both change daily? without...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can i set the image on login screen as my wallpaper so they both change daily? without...: submitted by /u/yusisushi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1dret/can_i_set_the_image_on_login_screen_as_my/
  10. login image

login image: Why the image of login screen is not clear? What can I do to see it clear in login screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-image/480dbca0-c608-4345-b6f8-4a69916a5bbd