Windows 10: Daily notification from Microsoft Security and Maintenance

Discus and support Daily notification from Microsoft Security and Maintenance in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get a daily notification from Microsoft Security and Maintenance worded as this - "We've turned on Microsoft Defender Antivirus. Your version of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LilyDharma, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Daily notification from Microsoft Security and Maintenance

I get a daily notification from Microsoft Security and Maintenance worded as this - "We've turned on Microsoft Defender Antivirus. Your version of McAfee Antivirus and AntiSpyware are incompatible with this version of Windows." I have searched for McAfee on my computer and cannot find it. I did not install it at anytime. Why am I getting this notification on a daily basis and what can I do to get it to stop.

This is my version of Windows

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎11/‎19/‎2020

OS build 19042.928

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

:)

LilyDharma, Apr 14, 2021

2. Security & Maintenance notifications

I keep receiving a notification from Security & Maintenance that my file drive was turned off for too long. How do I turn it back on?

Lorna J.Schalasky, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    no update notification

Hi Kent,

One possible cause why you're unable to receive notification is due to wrong configuration settings. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to receive notification before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel and select Security and Maintenance.
    • Choose Change Security and Maintenance settings.
    • Put a check on the check box.
    • Click OK.

This will allow you to disable/enable specific types of messages, including messages about Windows Update, Internet security settings, User Account Control, Windows Backup, and more.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Daily notification from Microsoft Security and Maintenance

How do I stop firewall and antivirus notification?!?!

Hi,

To disable the firewall notification, follow these steps:

• On the search tab, type
      Security and Maintenance.

• Choose
      Change Security and Maintenance settings.

• Uncheck
      the notifications that you don't want to pop-up.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Daily notification from Microsoft Security and Maintenance

1. Daily notification from Microsoft Security and Maintenance - Similar Threads - Daily notification Microsoft

2. Cannot turn on security and maintenance’s in notifications and actions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn on security and maintenance’s in notifications and actions.: Hello, recently i noticed i wasn’t getting any notifications from windows defender even though i set it to sent me notifications in windows defender, i went to notifications and actions, when i attempt to turn it on, it switches back off automatic for no reason, please help...
  3. Cannot turn on security and maintenance’s in notifications and actions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot turn on security and maintenance’s in notifications and actions.: Hello, recently i noticed i wasn’t getting any notifications from windows defender even though i set it to sent me notifications in windows defender, i went to notifications and actions, when i attempt to turn it on, it switches back off automatic for no reason, please help...
  4. Cannot turn on security and maintenance’s in notifications and actions.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 11 Home Missing Notifications for Security and Maintenance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Missing Notifications for Security and Maintenance: Is Windows 11 Home supposed to have a Security and Maintenance notification option or provide notifications for when a Windows Defender Scan is Run?I recently bought a new Dell with Windows 11 Home.I uninstalled McAfee 1st thing. Both through windows and then again via a new...
  6. Windows 11 Home Missing Notifications for Security and Maintenance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home Missing Notifications for Security and Maintenance: Is Windows 11 Home supposed to have a Security and Maintenance notification option or provide notifications for when a Windows Defender Scan is Run?I recently bought a new Dell with Windows 11 Home.I uninstalled McAfee 1st thing. Both through windows and then again via a new...
  7. Security & Maintenance notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Security & Maintenance notifications: I keep receiving a notification from Security & Maintenance that my file drive was turned off for too long. How do I turn it back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-maintenance-notifications/32132747-3fff-49b7-8cd9-e2c27873d5c3
  8. security/maintenance software

security/maintenance software: I have deleted security/maintenance software off my computer, but there is still some residuals of the software that are interfering with the computers operation. I have searched for the bits that are causing the problem but they will not reveal themselves. How can I find...
  9. Accessing Security & Maintenance from Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Accessing Security & Maintenance from Settings: I sometimes search for Security in the Settings app to find the option for Security & Maintenance. This no longer works in my admin account on my desktop PC running v1709. Nothing happens when I click on Security & Maintenance in the search box (see below) but it works fine...
  10. how to Disable "Security and Maintenance" notifications

how to Disable "Security and Maintenance" notifications: [img] 87862