Windows 10: Daily PC Freeze and crash - Live kernel event 141

Discus and support Daily PC Freeze and crash - Live kernel event 141 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the last few weeks I have been experiencing almost daily PC freezes and unexpected shutdown. No new hardware changes in that time. Crashes occur at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kevchaplin, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Daily PC Freeze and crash - Live kernel event 141

For the last few weeks I have been experiencing almost daily PC freezes and unexpected shutdown. No new hardware changes in that time. Crashes occur at seemingly random times, irrespective of load on CPU or GPU. Temps are all ok. System specs below. I need help isolating the problem, cant make sense of the system logs see link below. Thank you to whomever can help. Intel I7 4790KAS Rock H97M Pro 4 motherboard16GB RAMRX 5600XT3x SSD650Watt Silverstone PSUdropbox link to logs

:)

kevchaplin, Jun 15, 2021

2. Live Kernel Event 141

Hi Bao,

Many users has sadly aswell encountered this problem. Solving this will take some time, I highly suggest you to look through these threads steadily while making some stress tests and all of the other stuff that is needed.

Black Screen with Live Kernel Event 141,

LiveKernelEvent 141 - Hardware failure,

Fix Windows 10 Live kernel event 141 error.

Please reply if the issue still remains so that I can help you with solving it Daily PC Freeze and crash - Live kernel event 141 :).

Melik TechBuddy, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Computer Keeps Crashing with literally immediately after login Live Kernel Event 141

Computer Keeps Crashing with literally immediately after login Live Kernel Event 141

I have freshly installed windows 10 on an SSD on a motherboard I just gave to my partner along with the CPU and RAM. Every time it loads to BIOS fine and loads to windows fine. Then I login to windows and after a few seconds just freezes. I can get into
    safemode fine but am unable to update anything with Safe mode and Networking. Really need some help. The CPU etc was absoloutley fine 2 days ago.

DomOsborne, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Daily PC Freeze and crash - Live kernel event 141

Live kernel event 141

Okay, I'll give that a whirl ASAP and get back to you.

Is it likely the OS is the reason I was getting kernel event 141 errors? As I had it in my head that it would be hardware related?

Anyway thanks again, I'll see what happens!

JamesWhitfield1, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Daily PC Freeze and crash - Live kernel event 141

1. Daily PC Freeze and crash - Live kernel event 141 - Similar Threads - Daily Freeze crash

2. LIVE KERNEL EVENT 141

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LIVE KERNEL EVENT 141: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎14/‎08/‎2023 4:57 pmStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffbb87b5a10010Parameter 2:...
  3. Live Kernel event 141 and subsequent crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Kernel event 141 and subsequent crashes: So a few years ago about 2-3 years I purchased a laptop. Since then Over the years it have taken damage. Recently though whenever I check the reliability monitor I keep seeing a new like kernel event 141 occur and every time it has the same attached extra info. My system has...
  4. Live Kernel event 141 and subsequent crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Kernel event 141 and subsequent crashes: So a few years ago about 2-3 years I purchased a laptop. Since then Over the years it have taken damage. Recently though whenever I check the reliability monitor I keep seeing a new like kernel event 141 occur and every time it has the same attached extra info. My system has...
  5. live kernel event 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live kernel event 141: A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe203a1de4010Parameter 2: fffff80438b93730Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 458OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS...
  6. live kernel event 141

live kernel event 141: A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe203a1de4010Parameter 2: fffff80438b93730Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 458OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS...
  7. Live Kernel Event 141

Live Kernel Event 141: Hello, I've been experiencing some problems with my computer ever since upgrading the parts. The screen would go black and say "No Signal Detected" After restarting the computer, everything would work fine again. I have attached a summary of the error on the Reliability...
  8. Live Kernel event 141

Live Kernel event 141: I have recently put a new rx5700xt into my system. After doing this my PC would unexpectedly crash at random moments. When checked in reliability I see this. Problem Hardware error Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly....
  9. Live Kernel Event 141

Live Kernel Event 141: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Hi, I've been getting this error constantly after purchasing a new PC. I've RMA'd a new graphics card 3 times and that hasn't solved the problem it seems. However as far as I can tell, this is a constant error I get whenever I crash or...
  10. Live Kernel Event 141

Live Kernel Event 141: Hello all, Brand new PC built maybe 2 months ago specs are as follows: CPU: Ryzen 3700x w/ wraith prism cooler GPU: Radeon RX 5700 XFX Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Plus Max RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz PSU: Corsair RM850x Case: Corsair 220T Monitor: MSI...