Windows 10: Daily Picture app from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Daily Picture app from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All of a sudden yesterday my Daily Picture app from the Microsoft store no longer downloads the daily Bing picture. I'm having the problem on both my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sue & Cliff, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Daily Picture app from Microsoft Store

All of a sudden yesterday my Daily Picture app from the Microsoft store no longer downloads the daily Bing picture. I'm having the problem on both my desktop & laptop, running Windows 10. I've tried uninstall/reinstall, updating and running the troubleshooter, and using two different default browsers (Firefox and Edge) -all for naught. Is anybody else having this problem? Any solutions??

thanks.....cliff k

:)

Sue & Cliff, Mar 10, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Mar 10, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

Daily Picture app from Microsoft Store

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Daily Picture app from Microsoft Store

1. Daily Picture app from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Daily Picture app

2. daily picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daily picture: I use to get a new photo everyday of different lansdsapes, mountains, waterfalls etc, it was really nice to see different things from around the world but they suddenly stopped yesterday. Is there a way I can continue to get these beautiful shots?...
  3. daily picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    daily picture: I use to get a new photo everyday of different lansdsapes, mountains, waterfalls etc, it was really nice to see different things from around the world but they suddenly stopped yesterday. Is there a way I can continue to get these beautiful shots?...
  4. daily picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft store update app daily

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store update app daily: I am using a Windows 10 Education license. My Microsoft store always said I have updates in queue here are a few exampleIntel Graphics Command CenterXboxXbox Identity ProviderMail and CalendarMicrosoft TipsMicrosoft PhotosMicrosoft Sticky NotesSnip & SketchYour PhoneGet...
  6. app from microsoft store.

app from microsoft store.: hi i've previously downloaded an app on the microsoft store. i have logged into my account to re download it and it wants me to pay for it again. i'm using the same account as the last time i purchased it. anyone know how to fix it?...
  7. Daily screen picture from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Daily screen picture from Microsoft: It used to be that I would get a daily 'travel' pic pix from around the World with interesting 'facts' from Microsoft. I must have inadvertently done something that turned off receipt of these interesting pix. How do I trun them back on? Thanks/Cheers, Brian....
  8. Unwanted pictures in Photos (Trusted Microsoft Store App)

Unwanted pictures in Photos (Trusted Microsoft Store App): I've done extensive searching for a solution. It seems everyone that has experienced this problem has found a solution; but nothing I have tried works. My Gallery is littered with unwanted Xbox .png files, OneNote .png files, Skype .png files, Microsoft .png files, etc.... I...
  9. Microsoft store apps missing text and pictures

Microsoft store apps missing text and pictures: [ATTACH] it is this for almost every MS apps. Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-missing-text-and-pictures/00e8ced0-0ffe-47b2-b9f6-e5090f8106e8
  10. Past Daily Pictures

Past Daily Pictures: There is a Windows app called daily pictures. On the very right of my taskbar there is a notifications icon and when I click that the daily picture comes up. My question is if I miss a day the picture still shows on the taskbar but if I click it today's picture comes up so is...