Windows 10: Daily Reminders in To-Do

Discus and support Daily Reminders in To-Do in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I watched a video on how to use To-Do and I get how the 'My Day' feature works and it might be useful for some tasks. But I have some daily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shane Bunting, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Daily Reminders in To-Do

Hello, I watched a video on how to use To-Do and I get how the 'My Day' feature works and it might be useful for some tasks. But I have some daily reminders that I want reminded of on my PC / iPhone every day like watering plants and taking medication etc. It's not popping up and reminding me - do I really need to manually add each reminder at the start of every day for it to do this? The former Reminders app on my Mac and iPhone worked much better but I'm trying to move to Windows now.

:)

Shane Bunting, Nov 2, 2020

2. Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Nov 2, 2020
  3. rvcosta Win User
    C3: setting up reminders/memo that repeats daily

Hello,

It's pretty straight forward.

Follow this steps:

1. Go to "Calendar"

2. Choose the day you want to start your reminder or memo

3. Select "Options"

4. Select "Make a note"

5. Choose "Reminder", or any other (i.e. "Memo")

6. Fill in the "Remind about" field

7. Choose the starting "Date" (it will be automatically filled with the day you selected earlier)

8. Choose "Repeat" and set it for instance to "Daily"

9. Choose "Repeat indefinitely" and set it to "Yes" if you want to repeat the reminder/memo for ever, or set it to "No" in order to choose the end date (in step 10)

10. Choose "Repeat until" date (it's the end date of your reminder/memo), this only available if you have chosen "No" in step 9

11. Then set the alarm "On" or "Off" and at what time it should set off

Hope this helps.

Regards.

rvcosta, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Daily Reminders in To-Do

trying to use daily reminders

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to set the reminders for a particular date. We will help you.

The option you are looking for is available in Windows 10. Meeting, appointment or any event reminder you want to set and be reminded of the same after a certain period option is available on Windows 10 Calendar app.

• Are you trying to set the reminder in Calendar app?
    • Are you using any third party app to set the calendar?
    If you are using the Calendar app to set the reminder then I suggest you to refer the below link and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the link below on Set up an event reminder or a meeting request in Calendar for Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Refer:
    Calendar App - setting reminder for events and meetings

You can also enable remainder feature on Cortana.
    Refer to the link below on

Refer:
    What is Cortana?

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Daily Reminders in To-Do

1. Daily Reminders in To-Do - Similar Threads - Daily Reminders

2. BSOD Daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Daily: Hi,For couple of months, I got daily BSOD on my PC. Sometimes when it's idle. Usually, it's IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Here's attached the recent dump files and some information about my PC.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlKZOLMYo_hPh2Br-891SibFzZIY?e=pGSfObHope...
  3. BSOD Daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Daily: Hi,For couple of months, I got daily BSOD on my PC. Sometimes when it's idle. Usually, it's IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Here's attached the recent dump files and some information about my PC.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlKZOLMYo_hPh2Br-891SibFzZIY?e=pGSfObHope...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  6. Daily BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD: Hello,I am getting a BSOD every day around the same time 4-5 AM for the past week or two. For your convenience, I have uploaded the Minidumps here: MemDumpsWhat I have tried:Updating all driversUpgrading to Windows 11Memtest came back cleanverifier put me in a BSOD loop,...
  7. Daily BSOD

Daily BSOD: Hello,I am getting a BSOD every day around the same time 4-5 AM for the past week or two. For your convenience, I have uploaded the Minidumps here: MemDumpsWhat I have tried:Updating all driversUpgrading to Windows 11Memtest came back cleanverifier put me in a BSOD loop,...
  8. Why? Does Defender have to remind me multiple times daily that it's been turned on?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why? Does Defender have to remind me multiple times daily that it's been turned on?: It should be on all the time. I have no other virus program. This has been going on for months and it's a little wearying. I guess in the magnitude of some other's issues it's not much. But it's annoying and I have tried searched fixes in the past. It won't stop. It's like s...
  9. I'm still getting daily reminders from Cortana even after removing the task from the To Do...

in Cortana
    I'm still getting daily reminders from Cortana even after removing the task from the To Do...: I created a couple of daily reminders with Cortana in a previous version of Windows before they reassigned reminders to the To Do app and I can't figure out how to stop it. I've removed the reminders from the To Do app but I still get reminder notifications from Cortana every...
  10. Best todo softwares in Microsoft stores for daily assignment remindering?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best todo softwares in Microsoft stores for daily assignment remindering?: I want to get daily reminders as soon as I input the assignments with due date in MS-Teams, how can I do that? submitted by /u/djangonotlaravel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnb3oy/best_todo_softwares_in_microsoft_stores_for_daily/