Windows 10: Daily screen picture from Microsoft

Discus and support Daily screen picture from Microsoft in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It used to be that I would get a daily 'travel' pic pix from around the World with interesting 'facts' from Microsoft. I must have inadvertently done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianCassidy2, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Daily screen picture from Microsoft

It used to be that I would get a daily 'travel' pic pix from around the World with interesting 'facts' from Microsoft. I must have inadvertently done something that turned off receipt of these interesting pix. How do I trun them back on? Thanks/Cheers, Brian.

:)

BrianCassidy2, Apr 7, 2020

2. Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Apr 7, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Daily screen picture from Microsoft

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Daily screen picture from Microsoft

1. Daily screen picture from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Daily screen picture

2. Lock Screen Daily Changing Pictures is gone!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Daily Changing Pictures is gone!: What happened to my daily lock screen changing pictures and how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-daily-changing-pictures-is-gone/b8ecc31e-10ca-4d0b-b67c-7d7b2dd035ee
  3. Lock Screen Daily Changing Pictures is gone!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Daily Changing Pictures is gone!: What happened to my daily lock screen changing pictures and how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-daily-changing-pictures-is-gone/b8ecc31e-10ca-4d0b-b67c-7d7b2dd035ee
  4. daily picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daily picture: I use to get a new photo everyday of different lansdsapes, mountains, waterfalls etc, it was really nice to see different things from around the world but they suddenly stopped yesterday. Is there a way I can continue to get these beautiful shots?...
  5. daily picture

daily picture: I use to get a new photo everyday of different lansdsapes, mountains, waterfalls etc, it was really nice to see different things from around the world but they suddenly stopped yesterday. Is there a way I can continue to get these beautiful shots?...
  6. daily picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to stop Theme picture from changing daily?

How to stop Theme picture from changing daily?: Hello, I have downloaded some beautiful themes from Microsoft. And some of the pictures are just spectacular. How do I stop the theme picture from changing every day? Some of the images I just want to keep as my desktop wallpaper forever ! :-) There doesn't seem to be...
  8. take pictures from screen

take pictures from screen: I have a Lenovo Yoga book note windows10 need to take pictures from screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/take-pictures-from-screen/ac4f4a9a-fbfe-46c2-8408-f7c5963d6cd0
  9. Daily Picture app from Microsoft Store

Daily Picture app from Microsoft Store: All of a sudden yesterday my Daily Picture app from the Microsoft store no longer downloads the daily Bing picture. I'm having the problem on both my desktop & laptop, running Windows 10. I've tried uninstall/reinstall, updating and running the troubleshooter, and using...
  10. Past Daily Pictures

Past Daily Pictures: There is a Windows app called daily pictures. On the very right of my taskbar there is a notifications icon and when I click that the daily picture comes up. My question is if I miss a day the picture still shows on the taskbar but if I click it today's picture comes up so is...