Windows 10: Daily set not worked on day 30 Current day streak

Discus and support Daily set not worked on day 30 Current day streak in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Yesterday my daily set didnot come up on the earn webpage all day nor would it appear on my mobile phone, I did the searching for the points on PC &... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Hamilton 2001, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Daily set not worked on day 30 Current day streak

Yesterday my daily set didnot come up on the earn webpage all day nor would it appear on my mobile phone, I did the searching for the points on PC & mobile, they worked

Today I come to do the daily set & it has reset me back to day 0 (zero), ^ the daily poll does not work, and says its closed, this has never happened before,

How do I get my streak back, & why does the daily poll xat closed, when never has before?

Thanks for you help

Cheers,

Hamilton 2001

Daily set not worked on day 30 Current day streak 53232e89-6f04-42b5-bad9-5f58c7af70da?upload=true.jpg

:)

Hamilton 2001, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Don_Cobb Win User

Where is the 30 day calendar in Windows 10?

The WIndows Store App Troubleshooter didn't turn anything up. I'm doing Step 2 now. Thanks for trying to help me. I miss that damn calendar! I use it all the time.

Finished: Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

Any other suggestions to get this 30 day calendar working? Thanks.

Don_Cobb, Feb 11, 2019
  3. gmail account running 30 days late

gmail running 30 days behind current date

ThomasNisbet1, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Daily set not worked on day 30 Current day streak

How can I downgrade after 30 days of Windows 10?

You will have to perform a clean install, because Microsoft removed the 30 day grace period starting with Windows 10 1607 later. In those later releases Microsoft had changed it to 10 days.

Step 1: Download the edition you have a license for:

http://windowsiso.net/windows-7-iso/windows-7-download/

Step 2:

Step 3: Instructions how to downgrade:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/downgrade-windows-10-to-windows-7-windows-81/

Andre Da Costa, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Daily set not worked on day 30 Current day streak

1. Daily set not worked on day 30 Current day streak - Similar Threads - Daily set worked

2. Windows Update runs 30 days behind - why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update runs 30 days behind - why?: I have several windows 10 computers. Most get OS updates within 24 hours of the time Microsoft issues them. However, one computer seems to get the updates 30 days later. I don't understand what causes this. This machine is Windows 10 pro. Today (9/12/19) it updated...
  3. Bypassing 30 day free trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bypassing 30 day free trial: I have downloaded Excel for a 30 day free trial. I would like to go ahead with it and also get access to all the other Office programs. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bypassing-30-day-free-trial/94b4aefa-3a1a-4666-8e4d-91aac5929225"
  4. Windows Timeline - 30 days

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Timeline - 30 days: Hello, I'm not very tech savvy so please go easy on me. Microsoft states in the below link that if I have "send my activity history to Microsoft" enabled then any documents I save will be sent from my timeline to the microsoft cloud and I would be able to grab it from...
  5. DATA USAGE BEYOND 30 DAYS

in Windows 10 Customization
    DATA USAGE BEYOND 30 DAYS: My WiFi Modem as of yesterday recorded about 12GB. Obviously it came with no instructions indicating that any usage is recorded anywhere but on NY day it recorded about 12MB which leaves me relying on Win. 10 data usage but it only records 30 days usage with no apparent...
  6. Unable to update Windows account details for 30 days

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to update Windows account details for 30 days: Original Title - Windows Account Why is this system so complicated and so difficult to use. The system suggested I check my account details when logging into my Outlook account and so, like an idiot i did. Now, it has stopped me checking any of my account details for 30...
  7. 30 days / 10 days period re: anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    30 days / 10 days period re: anniversary update: As I understand it, with the new anniversary update after 10 days one will get disk space back relating to Windows.old being deleted automatically (if PC is left idle for a while). i also believe that if a PC upgrades to Windows 10 then the new anniversary update wouldn't...
  8. After the 30 days of no activation, what'll happen???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After the 30 days of no activation, what'll happen???: I have W10 installed for about a week and I want to know what'll happen after the 30 days grace period is gone. Does the system lock itself, does it go back to W7 (which seems impossible since I've done a clean install)?? BTW, I have genuine W7 before I installed W10. 17206
  9. Daily BSOD after 1 hour, then fine for rest of day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSOD after 1 hour, then fine for rest of day: Hi, Have an office computer which bluescreens daily after a certain period of time, but then is fine for the rest of the working day. BSOD shows CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, and bluescreenview shows plenty of ntoskrnl.exe+ 14e2a0 Any thoughts? I'm sure its relating...
  10. every day svchost.exe_Mapsbroker stops working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    every day svchost.exe_Mapsbroker stops working: I have been having minor problems with my W10 which are resolved after a restart. Reliability Report shows that nearly every day svchost.exe_Mapsbroker stops working. I have gone through the CBS / SFC / DISM processes, including downloading / mounting a W10 ISO, in Brink's...