Windows 10: Daily UNEXPECTED_MODE_TRAP BSOD

Discus and support Daily UNEXPECTED_MODE_TRAP BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm boggled at what can I do to prevent this from happening. It started three weeks ago and I've been trying all sorts of things but to no avail.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LyleVertigo, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Daily UNEXPECTED_MODE_TRAP BSOD

I'm boggled at what can I do to prevent this from happening.

It started three weeks ago and I've been trying all sorts of things but to no avail.

Ran whocrashed and this is the error that keeps popping up.

Daily UNEXPECTED_MODE_TRAP BSOD [​IMG]

I believe it is referring to the bluetooth/wifi adapter that is hardwired to the mobo. I checked the drivers and it says it's up to date.

Daily UNEXPECTED_MODE_TRAP BSOD [​IMG]

:)

LyleVertigo, Nov 18, 2017

2. Daily BSOD

You may get help by asking questions in the Nvidia forums. The problem for me is that I do not know how to locate the latest nvstor driver on the Nvidia web site:

https://forums.geforce.com/

Gerry C J Cornell, Nov 18, 2017
  3. mzaccone Win User
    Daily BSOD

Thanks for the reply. Any possible workarounds or suggestions? If Windows 7 is the best option that's what I'll probably do but I'm willing to try some workarounds if there are any.

mzaccone, Nov 18, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Daily UNEXPECTED_MODE_TRAP BSOD

Your report states that you are using a Non Genuine copy of software
    This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine Software.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating software will inevitably change the working of software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

5. Well your policy is shit.

LyleVertigo, Nov 18, 2017
  6. z3r010 Win User
    Only to folks like you that are thieves.

z3r010, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Daily UNEXPECTED_MODE_TRAP BSOD

1. Daily UNEXPECTED_MODE_TRAP BSOD - Similar Threads - Daily UNEXPECTED_MODE_TRAP BSOD

2. Daily BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD: Hello,I am getting a BSOD every day around the same time 4-5 AM for the past week or two. For your convenience, I have uploaded the Minidumps here: MemDumpsWhat I have tried:Updating all driversUpgrading to Windows 11Memtest came back cleanverifier put me in a BSOD loop,...
  3. daily BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    daily BSOD: i am getting daily irql not less or equal BSODhere is the latest V2 log collector file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvg1I-RE1vtcoKRPMnhere is the memory dump;https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvg1NT0NvwtP3riIU0...
  4. daily BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    daily BSOD: i am getting daily irql not less or equal BSODhere is the latest V2 log collector file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvg1I-RE1vtcoKRPMnhere is the memory dump;https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvg1NT0NvwtP3riIU0...
  5. Daily BSOD

Daily BSOD: Hello! My laptop crashes everyday, multiple times a day, I've done most of the things I've seen online and I even took it to a service center and they just changed the SSD and swore the BSOD will never happen - forgot to mention, the stop code is WHEA Uncorrectable error...
  6. Daily BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD: Hello! My laptop crashes everyday, multiple times a day, I've done most of the things I've seen online and I even took it to a service center and they just changed the SSD and swore the BSOD will never happen - forgot to mention, the stop code is WHEA Uncorrectable error...
  7. Daily BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Daily BSODs

Daily BSODs: I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 2019 reaching just a year of age. Recently, it's been crashing a lot. This is whether or not I'm gaming, but for some strange reason it's more often during gaming and even work sessions with just Microsoft Office or Microsoft Edge.Specs:...
  9. BSOD daily

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD daily: Having BSOD's one or twice daily last few days. Yesterday I upgraded Window Home to Pro because it was on a special offer and never giving a though to the BSOD. However had another today. Have run Tweaking.com. What else can I try? 160591
  10. Daily BSOD

Daily BSOD: Almost daily BSOD after upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10. This is a different laptop than my other posts in this forum. ASUS 12 GB - see details in screenshot. Thanks!Attachment 34300 19605