Windows 10: Daily updates

Discus and support Daily updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why am I asked to update my account daily? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-updates/58efcd95-5fdd-4169-8e35-cad568a48586 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VinceCosentino1, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Daily updates

Why am I asked to update my account daily?

:)

VinceCosentino1, Nov 28, 2020

2. Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Nov 28, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Computer update

I'm assuming you have researched your initial list of parts?

What is your budget?

rtwjunkie, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Daily updates

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Daily updates

1. Daily updates - Similar Threads - Daily updates

2. Windows Update: A daily affair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update: A daily affair: That's right. So I guess everyone who still owns Windows gets BLUE SCREEN CRASHES, BSCs EVERY DAY NOW, right? I mean, that's what they're doing to me? And No one seems to care.It's either ALL of you just LOVE your new, Daily BSC's, which do major harm to your computer...
  3. Windows Update: A daily affair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update: A daily affair: That's right. So I guess everyone who still owns Windows gets BLUE SCREEN CRASHES, BSCs EVERY DAY NOW, right? I mean, that's what they're doing to me? And No one seems to care.It's either ALL of you just LOVE your new, Daily BSC's, which do major harm to your computer...
  4. Windows Update: A daily affair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Daily updated desktop background is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily updated desktop background is gone: After my most recent Windows 11 update a few days ago, my daily updated desktop background disappeared and was replaced with a black screen. If I go to display settings, there are options to change the screen with a solid color or fixed image, but not with a daily updated...
  6. Daily updated desktop background is gone

Daily updated desktop background is gone: After my most recent Windows 11 update a few days ago, my daily updated desktop background disappeared and was replaced with a black screen. If I go to display settings, there are options to change the screen with a solid color or fixed image, but not with a daily updated...
  7. Constant daily crashes after update to Windows 11 and RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant daily crashes after update to Windows 11 and RAM upgrade: AVE...Ever since I was forced to update to Windows 11, I experience almost daily reboots. Upgrading RAM to 64GB also didn't help. I performed RAM diagnostics already and I'm pretty sure it's not the problem. The bugcheck codes vary, usually its code 10 or 30. Attached are...
  8. Constant daily crashes after update to Windows 11 and RAM upgrade

Constant daily crashes after update to Windows 11 and RAM upgrade: AVE...Ever since I was forced to update to Windows 11, I experience almost daily reboots. Upgrading RAM to 64GB also didn't help. I performed RAM diagnostics already and I'm pretty sure it's not the problem. The bugcheck codes vary, usually its code 10 or 30. Attached are...
  9. Windows Update is now a daily thing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update is now a daily thing?: Every single day is every single day Update is downloading and installing updates, as far as I know windows 10 is not going through a drastic change or development that merits this...
  10. Windows Update is now a daily thing?

Windows Update is now a daily thing?: Every single day is every single day Update is downloading and installing updates, as far as I know windows 10 is not going through a drastic change or development that merits this...