Windows 10: Daily updates

Discus and support Daily updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why am I asked to update my account daily? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-updates/58efcd95-5fdd-4169-8e35-cad568a48586 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VinceCosentino1, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Daily updates

Why am I asked to update my account daily?

:)

VinceCosentino1, Nov 28, 2020

2. Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Nov 28, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Computer update

I'm assuming you have researched your initial list of parts?

What is your budget?

rtwjunkie, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Daily updates

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Daily updates

1. Daily updates - Similar Threads - Daily updates

2. Microsoft store update app daily

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store update app daily: I am using a Windows 10 Education license. My Microsoft store always said I have updates in queue here are a few exampleIntel Graphics Command CenterXboxXbox Identity ProviderMail and CalendarMicrosoft TipsMicrosoft PhotosMicrosoft Sticky NotesSnip & SketchYour PhoneGet...
  3. when not using computer for a period if out of town and some daily update are sent out...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when not using computer for a period if out of town and some daily update are sent out...: See above Subject. are missed updates accumlative. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-not-using-computer-for-a-period-if-out-of/56056a78-42ca-4871-9e22-9249079de217
  4. Why is my computer checking for updates twice daily?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why is my computer checking for updates twice daily?: It's automatically doing it. It checked for them once at 3:09 then again at 4:39. I don't know if it happened yesterday or not. But it checked for them at almost the same time on Friday. At about 4:39. Can the second time be for app updates? But if it is, then why did that...
  5. What are those nearly daily updates, I bet they are versions for the UnistackSvcGroup

in Windows 10 Customization
    What are those nearly daily updates, I bet they are versions for the UnistackSvcGroup: I have a cheap, low specs laptop. Maybe daily I see Windows Updates doing something, I suspect that they are installing new versions of system services under the UnistackSvcGroup. I believe UnistackSvcGroup services are used to test versions of system services or...
  6. Windows keep making daily updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keep making daily updates: Ive been trying to play a game called valorant but everytime I go to the loading screen it tells me my graphics drivers crashed and i need to update it. Valorant works after i finish the update wich at least takes 30 minutes. Ive lost my patience and this happens daily and...
  7. MULTIPLE DEFINATION UPDATES AND SCANS FROM M S E ON A DAILY BASIS.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MULTIPLE DEFINATION UPDATES AND SCANS FROM M S E ON A DAILY BASIS.: I have a Win 7 Professional, with 8 GB Ram which I have been using for the last 10 years. Ever since I have owned this Laptop, I have been using Microsoft Security Essentials as my anti-virus. Till 2nd February 2021, I have had no issues with M S E which updates and scans...
  8. Daily problem with BITS service despite halting Windows Updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily problem with BITS service despite halting Windows Updates: Hi, I have Windows 10 Home version installed on my HP 64-bit laptop. The last successful Windows Feature update was version 1909 on 11th Nov. Since then, feature update 2004 has failed to install twice; first in Dec and other on 9th Jan. After that, I have paused updates...
  9. Laptop Is Updating DAILY!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Is Updating DAILY!: Hi, I have a laptop that is barely 2 years old. It needed a Windows update last week, which I have done and since that it is telling me that I need to update my laptop every day. This is getting crazy as I need my laptop for work and is causing all sorts of issues because...
  10. Driver updates attempting to install driver daily

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver updates attempting to install driver daily: W10 Pro Version 10.0.19041 I just peeked at W10 update history because Belarc Adviser software indicated a security update was missing. While Im dealing with that I also noticed that Windows has been attempting to update my printer driver on a daily basis. Im glad I ran into...