Windows 10: Dam you microsoft/taskbar issues

Discus and support Dam you microsoft/taskbar issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am really at the end of my tether now. 2 months ago after the creators update, my taskbar wouldnt work and now its all gone wrong. The taskbar now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by koopakid4, Feb 15, 2018.

1. koopakid4 Win User

Dam you microsoft/taskbar issues

I am really at the end of my tether now. 2 months ago after the creators update, my taskbar wouldnt work and now its all gone wrong. The taskbar now wont open at all and its making so god dam mad!!!

What are microsoft doing about this? I have tried every god dam tip on here with no avail. I cant roll back windows and im dam stuck on this version.

This has messed my pc up and its time someone from microsoft sorted this mess out. My taskbar opens when it wants to, open up 10 minutes AFTER clicking it, ruining what im doing at the time and im so sick of it all now.

What are we supposed to do? I have added classic menu and it helps but now this is starting to missfire. All because these incompetent muppetts cant program properly!!

The support q/a for microsoft is full of people who do not know there ass from there elbows! Im sorry but if you guys are going to sit here and stay silent then i am going to shout.

Things that should be taking me 5 seconds to do are taking me 15 minutes to do....where the hell are microsoft to sort this out?

:)

koopakid4, Feb 15, 2018

2. What the hell is wrong with Microsft help centre ?

What the hell is wrong with Microsoft's help Centre? You go type in the issue and it takes you to a dum ass page showing you new stuff to buy . Christ if I wanted to buy a new system I would, I dont need Microsoft's ad to buy a new computer I need answers
    to specific issues as to why the dam system restore dont work or a fix to fix the dam thing .

Bruce EEverett, Feb 15, 2018
  3. Spar7anJ Win User
    Windows 10 Updates crash my computer - no way to turn them off

After the update i cant even get both my amd and intel drivers to work to roleback the dam update im stuck starring at either disconnect issues or stati.c gg microsoft you killed my pc

Spar7anJ, Feb 15, 2018
  4. Berton Win User

This Forum is not Microsoft, we are users of Windows like yourself who volunteer helping other users wherever/whenever possible. Your rant is misdirected.

What is the problem with the Taskbar? Left-clicking the Taskbar itself does nothing but right-clicking it gets a menu of choices. The icons on the Taskbar are a different thing.

Berton, Feb 15, 2018
  5. koopakid4 Win User
    I didnt say you were microsoft. The task bar is non respondent and then suddenly opens after 10 minutes. Its clearly a fault with windows creators fall update some weeks ago. Surely someone has sorted this out or has the solution. You can not start telling me not to rant, like im some sort of caged human unable to think and speak for myself. Im fed up with this now and it wasnt directed at you or the forum makers.

If you want everyone on the planet to keep quiet and not be able to "rant as you say", the world will become full of angry people.

koopakid4, Feb 15, 2018
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Dam you microsoft/taskbar issues - Similar Threads - Dam microsoft taskbar

2. The following startup drivers are not loaded: dam.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The following startup drivers are not loaded: dam.: Hello. In my event log, there is information that a certain DAM driver was not loaded. What is this driver? I have acer nitro 5 with windows 11 installed from the factory. There are no problems or failures in the laptop....
  3. The following startup drivers are not loaded: dam.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The following startup drivers are not loaded: dam.: Hello. In my event log, there is information that a certain DAM driver was not loaded. What is this driver? I have acer nitro 5 with windows 11 installed from the factory. There are no problems or failures in the laptop....
  4. How to deal with Win/Chir.gen!dam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to deal with Win/Chir.gen!dam: My window defender is saying that file:\E:\7-zip\7zG.exe is infected with Win32/Chir.gen!dam.I unplug my USB drive E but Window defender's scan keep poping up saying it has dected it.When i look into the files on my drive to delete it, there was no such thing as 7zip Folder...
  5. Taskbar issue

Taskbar issue: So my taskbar wont unlock when its marked unlock in the settings. It wont drag it stays locked even if I can see the drag thing the two lines " " I try to drag it but it wont let me like its fixed and I've tried rebooting and restarting windows explorer. still not working is...
  6. When will Microsoft fix the taskbar issue in Windows 11, that you can't move the taskbar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft fix the taskbar issue in Windows 11, that you can't move the taskbar...: HiAny news on when we can expect that Microsoft opens the functionality to move the taskbar, as it has been possible to do for ages in previous Windows versions?To me it is a dealbreaker for Windows 11, that this feature is not implemented yet. Especially on smaller 16:9...
  7. When will Microsoft fix the taskbar issue in Windows 11, that you can't move the taskbar...

When will Microsoft fix the taskbar issue in Windows 11, that you can't move the taskbar...: HiAny news on when we can expect that Microsoft opens the functionality to move the taskbar, as it has been possible to do for ages in previous Windows versions?To me it is a dealbreaker for Windows 11, that this feature is not implemented yet. Especially on smaller 16:9...
  8. Taskbar Issues

in Cortana
    Taskbar Issues: On the bottom right of my taskbar, when I press the volume icon or the wifi icon nothing pops up showing the internet or when I proceed to press the volume button nothing shows up whatsoever. If anyone could help ASAP that would be very appreciated. Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  9. I want my dammed passwords back!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want my dammed passwords back!: Microsoft, you are contributing to security problems by not allow me to use passwords of my choosing. How? For the simple reason that a password that you can remember is better than one that you have to write down to remember. I have used sufficiently secure passwords in...
  10. taskbar issues

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar issues: My son deleted something shortly after installing windows 10, on his laptop, now he can not left click on anything in the taskbar. Just has the hourglass thing run for a few seconds and then disappears. with nothing else happening. Just wondering how to restore...