Windows 10: Damage

Discus and support Damage in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to find out what damage was done by a malware/trojan/backdoor ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RichardGoodman5, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Damage

How to find out what damage was done by a malware/trojan/backdoor ?

:)

RichardGoodman5, Aug 19, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 19, 2020
  3. peta01 Win User
    Probably damaged RAM on 9800PRO

Thanks for all suggestions.

I will try to disable half of memmory using RaBit, as the damaged chip is on the back side of PCB.

peta01, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Damage

Windows store cache is damaged

Hi,

Damaged Windows Store cache may be due to several reasons. It is possible that before you ran the Windows App troubleshooter, Windows Store is already corrupted of needs to be updated.

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you restart your computer to normal startup to disable unnecessary apps that runs in the background of your computer while you are using it. This process will also reset your apps without losing data on your computer.

To restart your computer to normal startup, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type msconfig, and then click OK.
    • On the General tab,
      click the Normal Startup, and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Loraine Mon, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Damage

1. Damage - Similar Threads - Damage

2. Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now...: Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now I can't use some of the keys. I have try some suggestions but still not working. Please help.....
  3. Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now...: Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now I can't use some of the keys. I have try some suggestions but still not working. Please help.....
  4. Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive,: my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-file-explorer-is-damaged-i-can-no-longer-access/d1e0c6c5-207f-441c-99fb-ec1533f80f79
  6. my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive,

my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive,: my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-file-explorer-is-damaged-i-can-no-longer-access/d1e0c6c5-207f-441c-99fb-ec1533f80f79
  7. Is Microsoft pay for my damage ram or motherboard? Because of new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft pay for my damage ram or motherboard? Because of new update: I update my pc 6th of March 2024 and Microsoft new update damage my ram and bios chipset I spend 2000 Rs on my motherboard because of Microsoft new window update. I am asking is Microsoft pay for my ram and motherboard I can't trust Microsoft anymore...
  8. Is Microsoft pay for my damage ram or motherboard? Because of new update

Is Microsoft pay for my damage ram or motherboard? Because of new update: I update my pc 6th of March 2024 and Microsoft new update damage my ram and bios chipset I spend 2000 Rs on my motherboard because of Microsoft new window update. I am asking is Microsoft pay for my ram and motherboard I can't trust Microsoft anymore...
  9. Is Microsoft pay for my damage ram or motherboard? Because of new update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I damaged the file cmd.exe, and then months later it fixes itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I damaged the file cmd.exe, and then months later it fixes itself?: Months ago I was following a youtube tutorial on experimenting with commands. One of them was renaming the cmd.exe, directly from the command prompt.After renaming cmd.exe with the command, I closed command prompt, and minutes later when I wanted to re-open/use command...