Windows 10: Damaged OEM Windows Product Key sticker

Discus and support Damaged OEM Windows Product Key sticker in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello all - I bought my son a nice desktop pre installed with windows `0 OEM, I was a little heavy on the scratching and took a few characters out. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ThomasVallone, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Damaged OEM Windows Product Key sticker

Hello all - I bought my son a nice desktop pre installed with windows `0 OEM, I was a little heavy on the scratching and took a few characters out. I have tried what I believed to be all other characters, I know some are not applicable which reduced the variables, but no luck. Is there anything I can do or do I need to buy a new product key somehow? P.S is was about a year ago - he hasn't has an active windows installation in all this time.

:)

ThomasVallone, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Damaged OEM Windows Product Key sticker

Andre Da Costa, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Damaged OEM Windows Product Key sticker

1. Damaged OEM Windows Product Key sticker - Similar Threads - Damaged OEM Product

2. damage to the product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    damage to the product key: Hello! Accidentally corrupted Windows product code when I was erasing the code's protective coating. How can I recover this code? I believe the protective coating was faulty as most of the coating has rubbed off well and a smaller part has damaged the product code. Please...
  3. damage to the product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    damage to the product key: Hello! Accidentally corrupted Windows product code when I was erasing the code's protective coating. How can I recover this code? I believe the protective coating was faulty as most of the coating has rubbed off well and a smaller part has damaged the product code. Please...
  4. restore damaged sticker with product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    restore damaged sticker with product key: How to restore key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-damaged-sticker-with-product-key/fa0edb87-406e-4780-9dab-661a299725f2
  5. restore damaged sticker with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore damaged sticker with product key: How to restore key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-damaged-sticker-with-product-key/fa0edb87-406e-4780-9dab-661a299725f2
  6. restore damaged sticker with product key

7. DAMAGED WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DAMAGED WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY: so i bought a new pc and it came with the windows disc but the assemblers did not open the product key they simply installed windows. when i got it. i peeled off the slip where i was meant to scratch "gently" to reveal the windows product key. i tried contacting the...
  8. DAMAGED WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY

DAMAGED WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY: so i bought a new pc and it came with the windows disc but the assemblers did not open the product key they simply installed windows. when i got it. i peeled off the slip where i was meant to scratch "gently" to reveal the windows product key. i tried contacting the...
  9. Cheap OEM Sticker with key

Cheap OEM Sticker with key: Hi, I saw many online sellers on different online platform selling this kind of OEM License and the price just around 10USD. It is legal and suitable for Commercial Use?...
  10. OEM Product Key

OEM Product Key: I recently bought a Windows 10 Pro (OEM) and installed it on my computer which currently has a windows 10 Home ( OEM ). Then i installed the windows 10 home to my laptop. However i can't activate the product key of the said OS. I get this error "We can't activate windows on...