Windows 10: Damaged software

Discus and support Damaged software in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ijust scanned my computer and got this after the scan (\0bbde182910c763511889744ae1b0baa\BITF65D.tmp » CAB » mpasdlta.vdm - archive damaged - the file... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JosephBellard1, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Damaged software

Ijust scanned my computer and got this after the scan (\0bbde182910c763511889744ae1b0baa\BITF65D.tmp » CAB » mpasdlta.vdm - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.)What is it and can it be fixed or should it be fixed?

:)

JosephBellard1, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 19, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Damaged software

software exception

Hi Andrew,

Let's take care of your concern. The error code may be caused by some system files being damaged/corrupted. I suggest that you run
    System File Checker and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click on Start and then select Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type SFC /Scannow on the prompt, and then press Enter. This scan will repair system files.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

Damaged software

1. Damaged software - Similar Threads - Damaged software

2. Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...: I don't know my password and I can't use command prompt as my account is not the main account. I can use it but with limitations. I've tried all i can with it and i can't do much. I used the start menu and when i tried to factory reset it using all the options it gave me many...
  3. I had water damage on my PC but a software update fixed it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had water damage on my PC but a software update fixed it?: I'm posting this here because I'm confused about how I fixed my PC. I had water damage on my PC making the trackpad and keyboard lose functionality. I let it sit for a couple of weeks kinda forgot about it and pulled it back out. The keyboard and trackpad were still not...
  4. I had water damage on my PC but a software update fixed it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had water damage on my PC but a software update fixed it?: I'm posting this here because I'm confused about how I fixed my PC. I had water damage on my PC making the trackpad and keyboard lose functionality. I let it sit for a couple of weeks kinda forgot about it and pulled it back out. The keyboard and trackpad were still not...
  5. ATTENTION: Your PC is Damaged by Malicious Software McAfree

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ATTENTION: Your PC is Damaged by Malicious Software McAfree: I have my Window 11 installed in my desktop and I keep getting this message in my Microsoft Edge browser everyday. I have McAfee antivirus total protection and scanned my computer a several times but not threats detected.Could someone please advise if it is a scam or virus?...
  6. ATTENTION: Your PC is Damaged by Malicious Software McAfree

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ATTENTION: Your PC is Damaged by Malicious Software McAfree: I have my Window 11 installed in my desktop and I keep getting this message in my Microsoft Edge browser everyday. I have McAfee antivirus total protection and scanned my computer a several times but not threats detected.Could someone please advise if it is a scam or virus?...
  7. Windows irreparably damaged after removing Cyber Link software - HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows irreparably damaged after removing Cyber Link software - HELP!: Help, My Alienware started to lose connection to my mouse after new Windows 10 update. I took it to computer shop and they thought problem was with Cyber Link software for media, bundle ware software and deinstalled it, but now computer shop says my operating system is now...
  8. windows update 1809 damaging my purchased software with file compression

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows update 1809 damaging my purchased software with file compression: How do I disable Microsoft File compression completely? Since updating to win 10 1809, Microsoft compressed many of my folders without permission or even notification Including windows system itself and the folder Program Data, this resulted in the corruption of my...
  9. unable to rip software to Hard Drive cd is damaged

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to rip software to Hard Drive cd is damaged: I purchased software called DigitalSender some years ago. I never got round to using it. I have recently moved house and have now decided to try it out to send stuff from my laptop to my tv. When trying to install the software using the supplied cd I end up with error 1038,...
  10. Software to repair damaged spinning hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Software to repair damaged spinning hard drive: I had an old XP machine that I ran my email server on. A few days ago it started to give me BSODs and after a few reboots refused to boot any longer. I purchased a new desktop that came with Windows 10 Pro. I then removed the hard drive from the old XP machine and attached...