Windows 10: Damaged windows 8.1 possibly

Discus and support Damaged windows 8.1 possibly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm having major problems with my windows. I was using windows 8.1 and i did something with the regedit and may have imported a backup regedit file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XNinqa, Feb 2, 2022.

1. XNinqa Win User

Damaged windows 8.1 possibly

I'm having major problems with my windows. I was using windows 8.1 and i did something with the regedit and may have imported a backup regedit file from the windows 10 version that i upgraded to in 2021 on may But i wasn't satisfied with windows 10 so decided to downgrade back to windows 8.1. After i imported the regedit file and agreed my computer had the blue screen. After it restarted Everything looked normal but when ever i try to open settings it freezes for around 10 seconds then bugs and goes normal again. I checked my pc info and noticed it said 0 proccessors and 0 ram used. I looked o

:)

XNinqa, Feb 2, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 2, 2022
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 2, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 2, 2022
Thema:

1. Damaged windows 8.1 possibly - Similar Threads - Damaged possibly

2. Damaged windows 8.1 possibly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Damaged windows 8.1 possibly: I'm having major problems with my windows. I was using windows 8.1 and i did something with the regedit and may have imported a backup regedit file from the windows 10 version that i upgraded to in 2021 on may But i wasn't satisfied with windows 10 so decided to downgrade...
  3. This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus

This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus: I've been trying to use an external CD/DVD drive to play some old harry potter games and this is as far as I get. I've tried multiple discs, CD's and DVD's respectively, and nothing. I've updated the drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled them. My system is up to date too. I...
  4. This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus

This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus: I've been trying to use an external CD/DVD drive to play some old harry potter games and this is as far as I get. I've tried multiple discs, CD's and DVD's respectively, and nothing. I've updated the drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled them. My system is up to date too. I...
  5. This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus

7. This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Computer Charger Damaged, Possible Fix?

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Charger Damaged, Possible Fix?: Okay so this laptop belongs to my school. They havent been able to collect it yet do to Covid, but that not the point. Earlier today, while standing up from my desk, the computer fell directly on the charger while it was still plugged in. It is now bent and I cant seem to get...
  10. This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus....

This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus....: I got this error message: This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus. Please reinstall it. I fixed it before but forgot how I did it. Any ideas? I did uninstall the program and reinstalled it but same issue. I did scan for bad sector....