Windows 10: Dancing cursor

Discus and support Dancing cursor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My cursor on computer will not stay on subject since updating to Windows 10. It dances all over the screen and sometimes disappears off the margins... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Col DB, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Col DB Win User

Dancing cursor

My cursor on computer will not stay on subject since updating to Windows 10. It dances all over the screen and sometimes disappears off the margins and reappears at a completely different area. Any ideas on how to fix this?

:)

Col DB, Jul 22, 2019
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Arnie Est Win User

Dancing cursor

Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Dancing cursor

1. Dancing cursor - Similar Threads - Dancing cursor

2. Dance Battle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dance Battle: Ok, Listen up. A woman smashed my new laptop which i intended to use to run the sound system in my new motorhome via bluetooth conection. Another woman gave me a second hand laptop that has every single feature on it that you will ever need to send a space ship somewhere and...
  3. Dance Battle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dance Battle: Ok, Listen up. A woman smashed my new laptop which i intended to use to run the sound system in my new motorhome via bluetooth conection. Another woman gave me a second hand laptop that has every single feature on it that you will ever need to send a space ship somewhere and...
  4. How can I get Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell games without the dancing cards, fire works...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I get Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell games without the dancing cards, fire works...: How can I get the games Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell without the dancing cards, the rollercoaster cards and the fire works? they are cute ONCE, but take longer to watch than playing the games....
  5. How can I get Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell games without the dancing cards, fire works...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell games without the dancing cards, fire works...: How can I get the games Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell without the dancing cards, the rollercoaster cards and the fire works? they are cute ONCE, but take longer to watch than playing the games....
  6. How can I get Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell games without the dancing cards, fire works...

7. touchpad dances and goes erratic when i plug in the charger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchpad dances and goes erratic when i plug in the charger: After getting a new asus charger, for some reason everytime i plug it in my touchpad dances and goes erratic, i am using one finger to move it and its going everywhere on the screen. this problem is really annoying because i have to use a mouse everytime i wanna charge my...
  8. touchpad dances and goes erratic when i plug in the charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad dances and goes erratic when i plug in the charger: After getting a new asus charger, for some reason everytime i plug it in my touchpad dances and goes erratic, i am using one finger to move it and its going everywhere on the screen. this problem is really annoying because i have to use a mouse everytime i wanna charge my...
  9. Windows 11, mouse cursor moving/dancing all over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, mouse cursor moving/dancing all over: I am having difficulty in solving the cursor dancing problem for a while. This is Inspiron 16 laptop with windows 11, 64 bit, and the cursor moves all over the place and very difficult to control. I have tried to find the touchpad driver but couldn't find one. Please give...
  10. Windows 11, mouse cursor moving/dancing all over

Windows 11, mouse cursor moving/dancing all over: I am having difficulty in solving the cursor dancing problem for a while. This is Inspiron 16 laptop with windows 11, 64 bit, and the cursor moves all over the place and very difficult to control. I have tried to find the touchpad driver but couldn't find one. Please give...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dancing mouse fix

2. dancing mouse cursor

3. dancing cursor

4. dancing cursor fix