Windows 10: Dangerous people!!

Discus and support Dangerous people!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Xbox There are Dangerous people going around and told me to “****” and saying that they are posting my information on the Dark Web!! And they also are... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by xWhosJay, May 3, 2020.

1. xWhosJay Win User

Dangerous people!!

Xbox There are Dangerous people going around and told me to “****” and saying that they are posting my information on the Dark Web!! And they also are making to track me down and get my IP address! I’ve already reported them and I want to make sure these people get banned cause people can truly do self-harm to themselves believing this! My gamertag is xWhosjay and I’ve already report 3 to 4 for of them texting me about this!

:)

xWhosJay, May 3, 2020
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, May 3, 2020
  3. JayPhi Win User

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, May 3, 2020
  4. JayPhi Win User

Dangerous people!!

Thanks topgundcp,

but I meant to clear the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the People button, not hide or turn off the People button itself.

JayPhi, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Dangerous people!!

1. Dangerous people!! - Similar Threads - Dangerous

2. First time blue screen of death bsod, is my pc in danger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    First time blue screen of death bsod, is my pc in danger?: PC is still kinda relatively new, I woke PC up from sleep mode it auto sleeps when left unattended for a few mins then I updated a game on Steam then suddenly got a BSOD. PC then automatically restarted and booted everything like nothing happened. PC never crashes on any...
  3. First time blue screen of death bsod, is my pc in danger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    First time blue screen of death bsod, is my pc in danger?: PC is still kinda relatively new, I woke PC up from sleep mode it auto sleeps when left unattended for a few mins then I updated a game on Steam then suddenly got a BSOD. PC then automatically restarted and booted everything like nothing happened. PC never crashes on any...
  4. First time blue screen of death bsod, is my pc in danger?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Defender warning message "Device can be in danger".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender warning message "Device can be in danger".: Every time the system is started, the Defender tray icon has the warning message to activate the automatic sample submission, which I don't want my files to be uploaded to a Microsoft server to be scanned.It used to be like every few weeks now is daily....
  6. Windows Defender warning message "Device can be in danger".

Windows Defender warning message "Device can be in danger".: Every time the system is started, the Defender tray icon has the warning message to activate the automatic sample submission, which I don't want my files to be uploaded to a Microsoft server to be scanned.It used to be like every few weeks now is daily....
  7. Files downloaded from same storage I am owner of the files notice files might be dangerous...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files downloaded from same storage I am owner of the files notice files might be dangerous...: I download files from my storage daily every day. Today all of a sudden I get this notice that file might be dangerous and it will not let me move my pictures out of the folder. I checked there is no block on that file. The files is marked exactly the same as all my other...
  8. Files downloaded from same storage I am owner of the files notice files might be dangerous...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files downloaded from same storage I am owner of the files notice files might be dangerous...: I download files from my storage daily every day. Today all of a sudden I get this notice that file might be dangerous and it will not let me move my pictures out of the folder. I checked there is no block on that file. The files is marked exactly the same as all my other...
  9. Files downloaded from same storage I am owner of the files notice files might be dangerous...

10. Ads in Microsoft Solitaire collection for potentially dangerous products

Ads in Microsoft Solitaire collection for potentially dangerous products: I tolerate the ads when playing Solitaire as I really don't feel I should need to pay more into Microsoft's coffers when I have already paid for the Windows operating software.However is it right that Microsoft, it seems, are now advertising products which could be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clsid 6ced0daa-4cde-49c9-ba3a-ae163dc3d7af reddit