Windows 10: Dany Tv no sound on windows 10

Discus and support Dany Tv no sound on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought a new laptop and l cannot install windows 7 the best Operating System ever because my laptop does not have DVD Rom,my Dany Tv does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JephreyTlaka, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Dany Tv no sound on windows 10

I just bought a new laptop and l cannot install windows 7 the best Operating System ever because my laptop does not have DVD Rom,my Dany Tv does produce sound on windows 10,when l press record it jams until l press stop recording

:)

JephreyTlaka, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

No sound from TV windows 10

Hi Nilesh,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How exactly have you connected your computer to TV * through HDMI cable * Bluetooth * Miracast?
    • Are you able to get sound from TV without connecting computer?

I would suggest you to install all pending Windows and Audio driver updates in your PC and check.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Also follow the steps and check if the settings are set right.

• Connect your Computer to the TV and turn everything on
    • Right click on the speaker icon, on the task bar.
    • Choose Playback Devices. (You will need to be connected to your TV first to see it listed here).
    • Click the Properties Button with the TV highlighted in the list
    • Click the "Advanced" tab
    • Here you can set the default format for audio playback.
    Do let us know if you are able to get audio out from TV. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 18, 2020
  3. bgi130 Win User
    WE50UJ4018 TV NO SOUND

Please excuse the caps.

i have taken every step that has been suggested. in addition i set the computer up on Samsung TV i have it the sound works find with HDMI cable, it is only with this Westinghouse unit that it will not see the HDMI for the sound. i watch the YouTube
    video, the issue is the driver is not installing in windows 10 from the signal it is getting from the Westinghouse hardware.

bgi130, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Dany Tv no sound on windows 10

Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Dany Tv no sound on windows 10

1. Dany Tv no sound on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Dany sound

2. Sound not working/Can't system restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound not working/Can't system restore: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7577 that I bought in Japan. Last summer, I deleted the RealTek Audio Driver that came with it so that I could use the default "High Definition Audio". This worked fine, but when there was a big update in January to Windows 10, I lost all...
  3. The all sounds just went out when booted, it's not muted, there's no sound whatsoever.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The all sounds just went out when booted, it's not muted, there's no sound whatsoever.: As of writing this question, I have experienced this weird bug if it's a bug where when I boot up my Windows 10 computer, all sounds is just nowhere to be heard. It's not muted, I've put it into the loudest volume it could do, and nothing. I encountered it for the first time...
  4. No sound from monitor speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound from monitor speaker: I have a dell xps 9360 and when I connect it to my dell monitor s2719dgf, there is no audio coming out from the monitor speakers. I have tried updating the drivers for the monitor from device manager, restarted several times and set my monitor as default audio. I am...
  5. Irritating sound when moving maild to trash can

in Windows 10 Support
    Irritating sound when moving maild to trash can: Hello, When I remove an e-mail to the recycle bin, I get this mega irritating sound. Have looked everywhere (Configuration > Sound etc. etc.) how to stop this in Windows 10 ? Can anyone tell me how I can remove this sound, occurring when I remove an e-mail to the recycle...
  6. Sound doesn't work at first startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound doesn't work at first startup: Hi, A week ago I reinstalled my windows 10 on a new SSD. But, since this day, when I start my computer the sound doesn't work. I went and check in the control panel the sound devices but everything seems to work ( device in control panel ) Right now the only real solution...
  7. Latency issue (Realtek, Sony sound bar, 'Rocksmith 2014')

Latency issue (Realtek, Sony sound bar, 'Rocksmith 2014'): Initial issue: I wanted to see if I could play my bass and guitars in Rocksmith 2014 through my Sony HT-CT390 sound system without latency. My headphones (Audio-Technica ATH-M35), plugged into either the front or rear audio jacks (and using the same drivers as my sound bar),...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Voice Sounds Bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Voice Sounds Bad: When I record a clip, my friend sounds really bad when talking through discord. I know its not his mic, and I can only hear it like that when its recorded through game bar. Is there any way to fix this? Also, I cant hear myself when I record a clip, and ive looked into the...
  9. Intel SST Audio Device Driver in my laptop. I am not able to hear any sounds fro any...

Intel SST Audio Device Driver in my laptop. I am not able to hear any sounds fro any...: I deleted it because this audio driver was not working but how do install this audio drive, a few days ago updated at this Intel SST Audio Device Drive but no sound was any application coming so I deleted this drive. How do I install it again? Gopal Bhar...
  10. distorted metalic sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    distorted metalic sound: As of this morning my sound on my laptop is terrible. Haven't added anything, no external speakers, worked fine yesterday. very frustrating! any ideas? thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/distorted-metalic-sound/3e5b68f7-8b28-4d54-8ed4-3481f1b857c7