Windows 10: Dark Background

Discus and support Dark Background in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just picked up a new surface pro, and I am not able to get the office / windows product to display anything other than a black background, which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoanneLukashal, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Dark Background

I just picked up a new surface pro, and I am not able to get the office / windows product to display anything other than a black background, which I really do not like.

:)

JoanneLukashal, Mar 10, 2019

2. Dark background for emails?

Sorry to say that the emails don have dark background.. we have to live by that. Btw, its a nice choice to have dark background for mails so that battery also is less utilized.

Neelendu---01, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    Taskbar clock no longer changes colour on dark background.

Hi,

For better assistance, I would like to ask a few information:

• Where did you download your dark background theme?
    • Have you tried restoring it to the Windows default theme?

Thanks.

Maria Fab, Mar 10, 2019
  4. GLN(2) Win User

Dark Background

Dark background for emails?

Does anyone know whether, or how, one can get a dark background for emails, as one can for the People and Me hubs?

GLN(2), Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Dark Background

1. Dark Background - Similar Threads - Dark Background

2. Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark: I use Windows 11. Recently when I use Snipping Tool to copy, the background of the copied image or text will turn dark. This results in the copied objects with dark background pasted on Words or Excel. I tried to change Settings. It won't work. Please help....
  3. Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark: I use Windows 11. Recently when I use Snipping Tool to copy, the background of the copied image or text will turn dark. This results in the copied objects with dark background pasted on Words or Excel. I tried to change Settings. It won't work. Please help....
  4. Run as Administrator not showing Dark Tint Background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run as Administrator not showing Dark Tint Background: When an app is asking for Admin Access, it would show a prompt and then a dark tint background. It would also remove anything on your screen and show only your desktop Background,Not much of an issue for anyoneBut I'm used to the dark tintDoes anyone know how to bring it...
  5. Run as Administrator not showing Dark Tint Background

Run as Administrator not showing Dark Tint Background: When an app is asking for Admin Access, it would show a prompt and then a dark tint background. It would also remove anything on your screen and show only your desktop Background,Not much of an issue for anyoneBut I'm used to the dark tintDoes anyone know how to bring it...
  6. Run as Administrator not showing Dark Tint Background

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Any of my background application which is having a dark theme or quiet textures, gets lines...

Any of my background application which is having a dark theme or quiet textures, gets lines...: Whenever I am using my pc for gaming or any study work, I am always getting some lines on the background app.I'll be sending you the photo for that. if you can tell me any fix for it, I will be very thankful to you. Those lines are so frustrating that and I am unable to find...
  8. Any of my background application which is having a dark theme or quiet textures, gets lines...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any of my background application which is having a dark theme or quiet textures, gets lines...: Whenever I am using my pc for gaming or any study work, I am always getting some lines on the background app.I'll be sending you the photo for that. if you can tell me any fix for it, I will be very thankful to you. Those lines are so frustrating that and I am unable to find...
  9. Task Manager Background Color Dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Background Color Dark: I changed my personalization color settings as showing in the attached photos. My default color for app mode is light but when I open task manager, my background color is dark. I want to change the background color to light mode but the only way I can is to change default...
  10. Task Manager Background Color Dark

Task Manager Background Color Dark: I changed my personalization color settings as showing in the attached photos. My default color for app mode is light but when I open task manager, my background color is dark. I want to change the background color to light mode but the only way I can is to change default...