Windows 10: dark bar at top of screen

Discus and support dark bar at top of screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; there is a dark bar at the top of my monitor when all windows are maxed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jpgrizz, Sep 18, 2018.

1. jpgrizz Win User

dark bar at top of screen

there is a dark bar at the top of my monitor when all windows are maxed

:)

jpgrizz, Sep 18, 2018

2. Downloaded app, and a random search bar came to the top of my screen.

The search bar that is showing on the upper part of the screen is a 3rd party search bar tool. This tool bar may have been included during the installation or when you installed the CamStudio on your computer. To take that off from your screen, we suggest
    that you uninstall the search bar tool. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Start and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and features and click Uninstall a Program.
    • Under Uninstall or change a program, scroll through the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer.
    • If yes, right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Marque Lor, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Composer Win User
    Bar near Top of page?

Near the Top of the page is a Bar that contains most of the Sites I visit regularly!

However one site in particular I use most (My Internet Service provider email account) only shows in the Downloads list but won't stay put after reboot/power off, after I had previously dragged and dropped it, to that Top Bar?

Thanks

Composer, Sep 18, 2018
  4. barbfl Win User

Firefox expanding to fill entire screen, no bar, drop down access

Fixed! Yay! Thank you both! After you suggested I put my cursor at top, even though I did not get access to everything, I went and pressed everything visible I could and one of them was the three bars at right where there was a full screen toggle!!!! Done. Thanks! Happy weekend!

barbfl, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

1. dark bar at top of screen - Similar Threads - dark bar top

2. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  3. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  4. White bar at the top of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White bar at the top of screen: I'm having a white bar at the top of my screen for the past three months with two monitors connected to my PC. Ctrl + Shift + Win + B doesn't help anymore. I've tested my computer's RAM and found errors, therefore replaced the RAM with a new one. After that I reinstalled OS...
  5. White bar at the top of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White bar at the top of screen: I'm having a white bar at the top of my screen for the past three months with two monitors connected to my PC. Ctrl + Shift + Win + B doesn't help anymore. I've tested my computer's RAM and found errors, therefore replaced the RAM with a new one. After that I reinstalled OS...
  6. White bar at the top of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Black bar at top of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black bar at top of screen: In the first image I have rotated the screen by 180 degrees where as in the second image it's the default way I guess so that it is a physical hardware issue rather than a software issue please someone help me it's about 3 millimetre at the top it's complete black and when I...
  8. Black bar at the top of screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black bar at the top of screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedsRepublic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gg0ef6/black_bar_at_the_top_of_screen/
  9. Search Bar on top of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search Bar on top of screen: How do I remove this search bar that's stuck on top of my screen? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-on-top-of-screen/47164708-0aa4-4f53-9724-8ada53c37177
  10. Screen/Internet Bar at top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen/Internet Bar at top: The bar at top of screen is showing internet-based tabs/Google/. I have tried everything I know but cannot get it off. It is interfering with all of my screens & work, including minimizing the area for emails. I've never had this problem & do not see anything in settings...