Windows 10: Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).

Discus and support Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications). in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashutoshrahulvatsha [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ashutoshrahulvatsha, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).

/u/ashutoshrahulvatsha, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Lock Screen Text Colour

There seems to be many 'layers' or 'curtains' that make up the Lock Screen App.
    First, there's the 'Splash' screen, which shows dark grey if you are showing lock screen image on the sign in screen, (unless you manipulate it with an image at C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.LockApp_cw5n1h2txyewy\Assets)

Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications). [​IMG]

Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications). [​IMG]

then there's the Lock Screen with image,

and the Sign-in screen with either your accent color or the background image;

and... the Welcome screen which only shows your accent color from a cold boot.

Edwin, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Tile Text Color

Hi DJTang,

To get black text on tiles, you will need to change the background from dark to light. This can eb found on the

"
    Personalize my Start screen and theme color"
    page.

To change the background

• In the App list, tap Settings
      Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications). start-icon-settings_InvariantCulture_Default.png
      > Start
      + theme.

• Under Background, tap the current background.

• Choose one of the following:
      • To make your background black, tap Dark.
      • To make your background white, tap Light.

Christopher Miller, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).

1. Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications). - Similar Threads - Dark color lock

2. Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).: [ATTACH] Never noticed earlier in Windows 10, even with the latest version it stays unfixed and unnoticed by the Microsoft Windows team. <When switched to light color from personalization settings, the contents from lock screen like text showing Time, Date, Notifications...
  3. Lock Screen Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Notifications: When all users are logged off, there will sometimes be a red circle with a white X through it on the bottom left hand corner of the lock screen with a number by it. One time, the number was 3. Today the number was 6. What does that mean? The only thing I can think of is...
  4. Colors on a Dark Background

Colors on a Dark Background: This thread is for discussion of and experimentation with colors on dark backgrounds. What works for you in a light background doesn't work for me on a dark background. For years, those with eye problems have begged Microsoft to give us a choice between a dark and light...
  5. Dark green screen no error code/text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dark green screen no error code/text: So yesterday, whilst playing a game on steam my screen suddenly turned to green. Windows repair didnt fix it, couldn't reset my pc. So, i had to fresh install windows and it worked for a few hours until it did it again. I dont know why its a brand new pc and would appreciate...
  6. Screen Colors Muted Darkly

Screen Colors Muted Darkly: With only two computers in the household it is easy for us to have all of them along the same wall in our small apartment. I play the Facebook game of Sweet Road. It's fundamental goal is to match a minimum of 3 candies of the same variety (color & shape). Issue Standard...
  7. lock screen clock colors

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen clock colors: the hospital change the background for the lock screen on our Windows 10 machines and it is white so is there a way I can change the clock that is displayed on the lock screen so it is not bleached out. thank you ED...
  8. Notifications on lock screen.

Notifications on lock screen.: I have turned off all notifications on my lock screen in settings but there are still the same 3 notifications on it. How do I fix this? I have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-on-lock-screen/0a038694-436c-4eda-bed6-2eea8dd27db0
  9. Lock Screen Text Colour

Lock Screen Text Colour: I was going through Lock Screen settings the other day but I cant find any way to change the Time/Date from the default White, is this possible ? [img] 57473
  10. How to Change the FONT/TEXT Color on LOCK SCREEN (only) in Win10

How to Change the FONT/TEXT Color on LOCK SCREEN (only) in Win10: I have tried everything ... enabling classic personalization options ... trying high contrast settings ... etc. However, when I use high contrast settings, I can't use a custom photo/theme/background pic. Is there any way to keep my custom theme/background on the lock...