Windows 10: Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi

Discus and support Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then please find me a [ATTACH]sloution to fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AraniAranyak, Jun 13, 2019 at 1:57 AM.

1. Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi

Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then please find me a Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi 444fab00-c421-44c7-8568-27ce5b66cc3a?upload=true.jpg sloution to fix this.

***Modified title from: Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then please find me a sloution to fix this.***

:)

AraniAranyak, Jun 13, 2019 at 1:57 AM
  2. MicahJM Win User

Agitated with context menus

We're just saying that the context menus should be dark with the dark theme and light with the light theme with the same font size, width, and overall look. We believe it would make the Windows experience more uniform and simple. That, in a nutshell, is
    the point here.

And this is why we're unhappy:

Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi 72e2055b-142a-4507-9034-62ef3b45d4cf.png

All these different menus don't match. Why not just make them one color, one size, and one style? And better yet, it would be great if they matched the theme color.

My view on the matter is this: When parents are teaching their kids how to use Windows, we don't want them saying "Right-click here to open the file explorer menu," or, "Do this so you can open the taskbar menu." We want the to say, "Right-click to open
    the menu." Notice that was simply "the menu."

Context menus should be identical in style: font size, color, menu size, etc. so that they will be simply "the menu." More on color: they should at least be all dark with the dark theme and light with the light theme, but I think they ought to match the
    theme color when "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" is enabled

3. Agitated with context menus

I am very displeased with the context menus in Windows 10 ever since Build 10240. There is no consistency among them. The one for the desktop looks different than the one for the taskbar. The desktop has a "light" themed context menu and the taskbar has
    a "dark" themed one. All the context menus need to match.

I read that BS in the Insider Hub about why it is the way it is and it's so stupid. Here is an example, "Some Windows surfaces (e.g. file explorer) prefer light menus for a continuous experience while others opt for darker menus to maintain continuity."
    They say that as if it's actually alive.

I have a small screen (1024x600) and when I right-click on the taskbar, the context menus are HUGE! When I right-click on the Start icon, I have to scroll down just to get to the "Shut down or sign out" option. They're supposed to make it simpler to use,
    not add more steps.

This is really bothersome to me. It's like an itch that cannot be scratched, it annoys me to no end. Didn't even know I had OCD until I saw this disaster with the context menus. I wonder if anyone else is peeved at this?

4. MicahJM Win User

Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi

Agitated with context menus

I completely agree. This should be simple: dark for the dark theme and light for the light theme. Having all these different context menu styles just...isn't right. Edge's has one font size, then the taskbar and Start have another size. File explorer has
    a light theme, and most don't have a nice animation when they open like they do in Edge. It does drive me crazy.

Thema:

Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi

1. Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Dark Context menu

2. Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then...: Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then please find me a [ATTACH]sloution to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicking-on-wifi-shows-dark-tabs-in-windows-light/a8aaf1a0-0689-4ea6-8b38-6987f9bdb490
  3. No wi-fi option in network and internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No wi-fi option in network and internet: I don't have a wifi option under Network & Internet. I noticed that there was a question similar to mine, however the recommended solutions did not work for my problem. Plz help me! [ATTACH]...
  4. Wi-Fi connectivity option unavailable

Wi-Fi connectivity option unavailable: After an automatic Windows update in mid of May, there is no WiFi connectivity option available in my laptop. I have tried troubleshooting, restarting the device driver and reinstalling the driver. But nothing has helped. I have attached a screen shot of my network setting...
  5. No option to enable light theme in 1903?

No option to enable light theme in 1903?: It says I have downloaded the 1903 version, but there is no option for light theme in the colours section? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-enable-light-theme-in-1903/7de66b98-a504-4565-b47d-9c7ccb61fa01
  6. No Wi-Fi option on windows 10

No Wi-Fi option on windows 10: So i recently built my own PC, which was all going well until when i was greeted with the desktop i noticed that i couldn't connect to WiFi. The only option available was Ethernet, i have a wireless adaptor which does work as I have used it on my old computer for the past...
  7. change the right click "new" context menu options

change the right click "new" context menu options: How may I edit the right click context menu to add apps or options that are relevant. Right click on the desktop and a menu pops up offering to "view > ", or " sort by >" and so forth. Under right click "new > " after "folder" and "shortcut" are a list of totally useless...
  8. WI FI option not exist

WI FI option not exist: After I disconnected my computer from my iPhone hotspot the wi fi button and the wi fi option on device manager disappeared! I cannot use WI FI now I'm connected from cable to my iPhone I tried to reset network and my compouter does anybody knows what to do?...
  9. Dark context menu when right clicking desktop, folders and icons.

Dark context menu when right clicking desktop, folders and icons.: When you right click anywhere on the taskbar, you get a sleek dark grey context menu with easy to read white text. I also like the animations and overall it's really crisp, Microsoft did a good job with that. My question is this: why didn't they extend this feature to the...
  10. Wi-fi option is not available?

Wi-fi option is not available?: Wi-fi option is not available in my windows 10 pro so what can i do to bring Wi-fi option? 55679