Windows 10: Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi

Discus and support Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then please find me a [ATTACH]sloution to fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AraniAranyak, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi

Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then please find me a Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi 444fab00-c421-44c7-8568-27ce5b66cc3a?upload=true.jpg sloution to fix this.

***Modified title from: Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then please find me a sloution to fix this.***

:)

AraniAranyak, Jun 13, 2019
  2. MicahJM Win User

Agitated with context menus

We're just saying that the context menus should be dark with the dark theme and light with the light theme with the same font size, width, and overall look. We believe it would make the Windows experience more uniform and simple. That, in a nutshell, is
    the point here.

And this is why we're unhappy:

Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi 72e2055b-142a-4507-9034-62ef3b45d4cf.png

All these different menus don't match. Why not just make them one color, one size, and one style? And better yet, it would be great if they matched the theme color.

My view on the matter is this: When parents are teaching their kids how to use Windows, we don't want them saying "Right-click here to open the file explorer menu," or, "Do this so you can open the taskbar menu." We want the to say, "Right-click to open
    the menu." Notice that was simply "the menu."

Context menus should be identical in style: font size, color, menu size, etc. so that they will be simply "the menu." More on color: they should at least be all dark with the dark theme and light with the light theme, but I think they ought to match the
    theme color when "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" is enabled

MicahJM, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Agitated with context menus

I am very displeased with the context menus in Windows 10 ever since Build 10240. There is no consistency among them. The one for the desktop looks different than the one for the taskbar. The desktop has a "light" themed context menu and the taskbar has
    a "dark" themed one. All the context menus need to match.

I read that BS in the Insider Hub about why it is the way it is and it's so stupid. Here is an example, "Some Windows surfaces (e.g. file explorer) prefer light menus for a continuous experience while others opt for darker menus to maintain continuity."
    They say that as if it's actually alive.

I have a small screen (1024x600) and when I right-click on the taskbar, the context menus are HUGE! When I right-click on the Start icon, I have to scroll down just to get to the "Shut down or sign out" option. They're supposed to make it simpler to use,
    not add more steps.

This is really bothersome to me. It's like an itch that cannot be scratched, it annoys me to no end. Didn't even know I had OCD until I saw this disaster with the context menus. I wonder if anyone else is peeved at this?

MichaelMAS7, Jun 13, 2019
  4. MicahJM Win User

Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi

Agitated with context menus

I completely agree. This should be simple: dark for the dark theme and light for the light theme. Having all these different context menu styles just...isn't right. Edge's has one font size, then the taskbar and Start have another size. File explorer has
    a light theme, and most don't have a nice animation when they open like they do in Edge. It does drive me crazy.

MicahJM, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi

1. Dark Context menu in Light Theme when clicking on options for Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Dark Context menu

2. Context menu theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Context menu theme: Hello, I just installed the new Win11 2022H2 update, I then messed about with some config apps like startallback, winareo tweaker and TIW11, the context menus for all my applications started using light mode however I have normal windows context menu's using dark mode:however...
  3. Context menu theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Context menu theme: Hello, I just installed the new Win11 2022H2 update, I then messed about with some config apps like startallback, winareo tweaker and TIW11, the context menus for all my applications started using light mode however I have normal windows context menu's using dark mode:however...
  4. No Wi-Fi option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Wi-Fi option: My computer out of nowhere disconnected from the Wi-Fi and when I went to reconnect the option to do so was gone. I went to settings to do it from there but all it said is that I'm not connected and a troubleshoot button which only told me the possible solution is a...
  5. Windows 10 20H2 19042.746 - Dark and light Context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 20H2 19042.746 - Dark and light Context menu: Hi All Please I have Windows 10 20h2 19042.746. my problem is with dark mode, the dark mode works fine with all menus and interface, but there is a problem with the context menu; when I make right-click on any file except image file ----> dark context menu appears while make...
  6. Tiles a mixture of dark and light theme

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tiles a mixture of dark and light theme: Hi, After upgrading to 20H2 19042.572 - one section of my start menu shows both dark and light tiles. If I switch to a light theme, all looks right, switch back to the dark theme, looks a mess. Does anyone else have this issue? Dark Theme [ATTACH] Light Theme [ATTACH]...
  7. Is there a way to add an option to change between the light and dark theme in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to add an option to change between the light and dark theme in the start menu?: I don't always want the dark theme on, and going in to the settings to change it every time is annoying. submitted by /u/aaronth07 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dw4nf7/is_there_a_way_to_add_an_option_to_change_between/
  8. Dark context menu when right clicking desktop, folders and icons.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark context menu when right clicking desktop, folders and icons.: When you right click anywhere on the taskbar, you get a sleek dark grey context menu with easy to read white text. I also like the animations and overall it's really crisp, Microsoft did a good job with that. My question is this: why didn't they extend this feature to the...
  9. Add Windows Mode Context Menu for Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Windows Mode Context Menu for Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10: How to: Add Windows Mode Context Menu for Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10 How to Add Windows Mode to Context Menu to Toggle Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10 Starting with theme will also change your PC to be light themed. This tutorial will show you how to add a...
  10. Add App Mode to Context Menu for Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add App Mode to Context Menu for Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10: How to: Add App Mode to Context Menu for Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10 How to Add App Mode to Context Menu to Toggle Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10 You can change your apps in Windows 10 from a default light mode to dark mode. Dark mode is great for low-light...