Windows 10: Dark File Explorer Issue after 1803 October update.

Discus and support Dark File Explorer Issue after 1803 October update. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I'm new to this forum. I was using Windows with Ease of Access and after updating to 1803 and selecting the dark theme File Explorer remained... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by skywreck, Oct 5, 2018.

1. skywreck Win User

Dark File Explorer Issue after 1803 October update.

Hello I'm new to this forum.

I was using Windows with Ease of Access and after updating to 1803 and selecting the dark theme File Explorer remained white as well as Control Panel, etc. - When googling this issue it instructs to Personalise/Colors/Select Dark but it didn't work The only way I managed to get it to work was by selecting High Contrast, which is OK except for a horrible Purple border and top bar, which I have been unable to change.
    Is using high contrast the only way to enable this, if so is there a way to change color of border and bar?

Feedback much appreciated. Thanks

:)

skywreck, Oct 5, 2018

2. Dark Theme Incomplete Implementation

Dark theme for file explorer is coming with version 1809, it is not available in 1803.

1809 or the October update would be released in October.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 5, 2018
  3. Windows 10 1803 Dark Theme?

How to activate the dark mode for classic file explorer in Windows 10 1803?

ManuelRichhter, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Dark File Explorer Issue after 1803 October update.

File Explorer Dark Mode

So i was trying to change my Pc theme to dark mode. but when i activated Dark mode my "Windows Setting" changed to black but my "File Explorer" won't.

Am i missing something or it just exclusively available to microsoft insider program only?

I'm using Windows 10 Home Version 1803

Os Build : 17134.228

Thx Dark File Explorer Issue after 1803 October update. :D

Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings

AlvinMorris2, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Dark File Explorer Issue after 1803 October update.

1. Dark File Explorer Issue after 1803 October update. - Similar Threads - Dark File Explorer

2. File Explorer issues after update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer issues after update: My computer had just updated and I've immediately noticed a few new issues. My main one seems to be that my folder tree seems completely unresponsive when I navigate through my folder, as in, when I enter a new folder it no longer shows up after it's parent folder and so on...
  3. Dark Mode Issue with File Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark Mode Issue with File Explorer: Hello! I have been using dark mode on my company laptop for a while. The other day I was forced to restart with an update. When the updates were complete, my file explorer looks like this: https://imgur.com/rF5gipP I have tried going to Settings -> and updates and...
  4. Windows 10 version 1803 - Dark Mode (error: File explorer)

Windows 10 version 1803 - Dark Mode (error: File explorer): Hello every1, I've been bashing my head looking for a software to darken my folders view. As you may know, the dark mode for file explorer was built into a windows update that came after the 1803 version. Now, my Win 10 is bugging hard core style and I cannot update it,...
  5. Windows 10 version 1803 - Dark Mode (error: File explorer)

Windows 10 version 1803 - Dark Mode (error: File explorer): Hello every1, I've been bashing my head looking for a software to darken my folders view. As you may know, the dark mode for file explorer was built into a windows update that came after the 1803 version. Now, my Win 10 is bugging hard core style and I cannot update it,...
  6. Issues with File explorer in dark theme after Windows update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues with File explorer in dark theme after Windows update.: Hi I have a problem in file explorer when I am in light mode and highlight a file it shows all the information about file (ie) when and what time it was downloaded, in dark mode if I highlight same file I cannot see information the writing is extremely hard to read. Can...
  7. October Update - unwanted dark theme (Windows Explorer)

in Windows 10 Customization
    October Update - unwanted dark theme (Windows Explorer): I recieved the October Update yesterday. I noticed that Windows Explorer has a dark theme after restarting. But the dark theme is ugly and makes me angry, because it's all very unclear. I tried to search in Explorer's settings but there is not an option for change it back...
  8. Windows 1803 Dark Theme issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1803 Dark Theme issues: I kinda like the dark theme included with 1803 BUT it is too dark for me. White is too bright. Seems like it got brighter white from April Update Is there a way via MS or 3rd party to change the black theme to a grey or tan? I know of WindowBlinds but I had issues in the...
  9. File Explorer Issues After updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Explorer Issues After updating: Today, I notice that my file explorer has some problems. It is probably because of the today's Windows updates. Here are the problems: 1. the status bar of file explorer: If I select some files, the status bar won't show how many files/folders in the folder I have selected....
  10. File explorer issues since windows update 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer issues since windows update 1803: Hi can anyone give me a quick fix to a problem i got after it pc taking up to 2 3/4 hours to update to Windows 10 1803, the problem is in the navigation pane of file explorer the drives are listed in order by name and not drive letters which means now the drives in pane are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 1803 エクスプローラー dark mode ファイル

2. dark file explorer windows 10 1803

3. get dark mode explorer win 10 1803