Windows 10: Dark File Explorer Issue after 1803 October update.

Discus and support Dark File Explorer Issue after 1803 October update. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I'm new to this forum. I was using Windows with Ease of Access and after updating to 1803 and selecting the dark theme File Explorer remained... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by skywreck, Oct 5, 2018.

1. skywreck Win User

Dark File Explorer Issue after 1803 October update.

Hello I'm new to this forum.

I was using Windows with Ease of Access and after updating to 1803 and selecting the dark theme File Explorer remained white as well as Control Panel, etc. - When googling this issue it instructs to Personalise/Colors/Select Dark but it didn't work The only way I managed to get it to work was by selecting High Contrast, which is OK except for a horrible Purple border and top bar, which I have been unable to change.
    Is using high contrast the only way to enable this, if so is there a way to change color of border and bar?

Feedback much appreciated. Thanks

:)

skywreck, Oct 5, 2018

2. Dark Theme Incomplete Implementation

Dark theme for file explorer is coming with version 1809, it is not available in 1803.

1809 or the October update would be released in October.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 5, 2018
  3. Windows 10 1803 Dark Theme?

How to activate the dark mode for classic file explorer in Windows 10 1803?

ManuelRichhter, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Dark File Explorer Issue after 1803 October update.

File Explorer Dark Mode

So i was trying to change my Pc theme to dark mode. but when i activated Dark mode my "Windows Setting" changed to black but my "File Explorer" won't.

Am i missing something or it just exclusively available to microsoft insider program only?

I'm using Windows 10 Home Version 1803

Os Build : 17134.228

Thx Dark File Explorer Issue after 1803 October update. :D

Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings

AlvinMorris2, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Dark File Explorer Issue after 1803 October update.

1. Dark File Explorer Issue after 1803 October update. - Similar Threads - Dark File Explorer

2. Windows 1803 Dark Theme issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1803 Dark Theme issues: I kinda like the dark theme included with 1803 BUT it is too dark for me. White is too bright. Seems like it got brighter white from April Update Is there a way via MS or 3rd party to change the black theme to a grey or tan? I know of WindowBlinds but I had issues in the...
  3. File Explorer Issues After updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Explorer Issues After updating: Today, I notice that my file explorer has some problems. It is probably because of the today's Windows updates. Here are the problems: 1. the status bar of file explorer: If I select some files, the status bar won't show how many files/folders in the folder I have selected....
  4. October update Dark theme is not working fully.

October update Dark theme is not working fully.: I have updated my win 10 to the new October update which enabled the default app mode to light and dark. But when i choose the dark option the file explorer leaves some part of the explorer and the right mouse button options to white which lefts it unusable. How can i make...
  5. Dark Mode not working for Windows File Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Dark Mode not working for Windows File Explorer: [ATTACH] It seems the recent Windows 10 Feature update 1809 doesn’t work well with the Windows Explorer for some. Many users are complaining that either the text in the explorer is not white while others are reported that Windows Explorer is [...] This post Dark Mode not...
  6. Windows October 2018 Update Dark Theme

Windows October 2018 Update Dark Theme: i downloaded the latest october windows 10 update and enabled the Dark Theme. However the apps and other dialogs opens with the dark theme but the File Explorer does not seem to show the effect....
  7. Windows October 2018 Update Dark Theme

Windows October 2018 Update Dark Theme: i downloaded the latest october windows 10 update and enabled the Dark Theme. However the apps and other dialogs opens with the dark theme but the File Explorer does not seem to show the effect....
  8. File Explorer Dark Mode

File Explorer Dark Mode: So i was trying to change my Pc theme to dark mode. but when i activated Dark mode my "Windows Setting" changed to black but my "File Explorer" won't. Am i missing something or it just exclusively available to microsoft insider program only? I'm using Windows 10 Home Version...
  9. File Explorer Dark Mode

File Explorer Dark Mode: So i was trying to change my Pc theme to dark mode. but when i activated Dark mode my "Windows Setting" changed to black but my "File Explorer" won't. Am i missing something or it just exclusively available to microsoft insider program only? I'm using Windows 10 Home Version...
  10. File explorer issues since windows update 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer issues since windows update 1803: Hi can anyone give me a quick fix to a problem i got after it pc taking up to 2 3/4 hours to update to Windows 10 1803, the problem is in the navigation pane of file explorer the drives are listed in order by name and not drive letters which means now the drives in pane are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get dark mode explorer win 10 1803