Windows 10: Dark green screen no error code/text

Discus and support Dark green screen no error code/text in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So yesterday, whilst playing a game on steam my screen suddenly turned to green. Windows repair didnt fix it, couldn't reset my pc. So, i had to fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tomgane, Jan 1, 2020.

1. tomgane Win User

Dark green screen no error code/text

So yesterday, whilst playing a game on steam my screen suddenly turned to green. Windows repair didnt fix it, couldn't reset my pc. So, i had to fresh install windows and it worked for a few hours until it did it again. I dont know why its a brand new pc and would appreciate any help.

:)

tomgane, Jan 1, 2020
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Dark green screen no error code/text

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Dark green screen no error code/text

1. Dark green screen no error code/text - Similar Threads - Dark green screen

2. green screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    green screen error: hello, everything was working fine last night, every time I try to launch a game I get this error, I have done an sfc and checked the memory, I'm not sure what else to do, and I'm not very tech-savvy, this happens every time I launch vr chat, earlier I got a warning saying...
  3. green screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    green screen error: hello, everything was working fine last night, every time I try to launch a game I get this error, I have done an sfc and checked the memory, I'm not sure what else to do, and I'm not very tech-savvy, this happens every time I launch vr chat, earlier I got a warning saying...
  4. Blank dark turquoise green sign out screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank dark turquoise green sign out screen: My tool bar froze -totally unresponsive. So I clicked on the main screen and clicked on sign out. A dark turquoise green screen appeared with a message signing out with circle going round. After ten minutes of this I tried turning the laptop off. Signing out message...
  5. Blank dark turquoise green sign out screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank dark turquoise green sign out screen: My tool bar froze -totally unresponsive. So I clicked on the main screen and clicked on sign out. A dark turquoise green screen appeared with a message signing out with circle going round. After ten minutes of this I tried turning the laptop off. Signing out message...
  6. Regarding Green Screen error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Green Screen error.: Suddenly my laptop got restarted, and it is not booting "YOUR WINDOWS INSIDER BUILD RAN INTO A PROBLEM" Green Screen appears Stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME....
  7. Green screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen error: Ok so when i plug in the ethernet cable to download a gane, after a while there will pop up a green screen with an error code the picture ir also given and this happens every time i plug in a ethernet cable.[IMG]...
  8. Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).: [ATTACH] Never noticed earlier in Windows 10, even with the latest version it stays unfixed and unnoticed by the Microsoft Windows team. <When switched to light color from personalization settings, the contents from lock screen like text showing Time, Date, Notifications...
  9. Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashutoshrahulvatsha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fu33ri/dark_color_for_lock_screen_texts_notifications/
  10. WHEA ERROR GREEN SCREEN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA ERROR GREEN SCREEN: Every time I turn my computer on I get a green screen that says WHEA error. after loading my computer works totally fine, how can I fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whea-error-green-screen/2bbd367c-ecaf-45e0-875f-45870886a3bc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 green screen no text