Windows 10: Dark mode, drag and drop and more features for Microsoft To-Do on iOS

Discus and support Dark mode, drag and drop and more features for Microsoft To-Do on iOS in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; From drag and drop to dark mode—we added some excellent new features specific to iOS or iPadOS 13 this week. Without further ado let’s take a closer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Dark mode, drag and drop and more features for Microsoft To-Do on iOS

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ne/ba-p/907044

See also: New Microsoft To-Do app 2.2 version for Android and iOS - Oct. 10

:)

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Outlook mobile for iOS and Android is rolling out Dark Mode Mobile

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...es/ba-p/813738

Download:

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Dark Mode in Microsoft 365 is here

Source: Designing Dark Mode - Microsoft Design - Medium

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Dark mode, drag and drop and more features for Microsoft To-Do on iOS - Similar Threads - Dark mode drag

2. No drag and drop feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No drag and drop feature: So I saw my friend using the drag and drop feature just like in win 10 on win 11.I have updated my windows to the newest version but I still can not use it. Does anybody know how to enable it?...
  3. No drag and drop feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No drag and drop feature: So I saw my friend using the drag and drop feature just like in win 10 on win 11.I have updated my windows to the newest version but I still can not use it. Does anybody know how to enable it?...
  4. Drag drop feature not working in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drag drop feature not working in win 11: the drag drop feature reintroduced in win 11 in 22h2 update is not working on new fresh copy of window installed via iso file, downloaded on 23 July 2023, I have spent nearly 3 hours with support. They do admit the issue, as they were able to do it on their system, but not on...
  5. Drag and Drop Feature on Taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drag and Drop Feature on Taskbar Windows 11: All previous Windows versions had drag and drop feature on taskbar. But on Windows 11, it doesn't work. How can I enable this commodious feature?I saw there are some apps to enable this, but you have to enable it every time you start Windows. I don't want that.Thanks....
  6. Drag and Drop Feature on Taskbar Windows 11

Drag and Drop Feature on Taskbar Windows 11: All previous Windows versions had drag and drop feature on taskbar. But on Windows 11, it doesn't work. How can I enable this commodious feature?I saw there are some apps to enable this, but you have to enable it every time you start Windows. I don't want that.Thanks....
  7. Why Drag and Drop Feature is not their in window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Drag and Drop Feature is not their in window 11: In the previous Window, there is the feature of Drag a file from file to the application but it's not working in window 11 otherwise window 11 is awesome please fix this issue because drag and drop is easy instead of copy or pasting...
  8. Why Drag and Drop Feature is not their in window 11

Why Drag and Drop Feature is not their in window 11: In the previous Window, there is the feature of Drag a file from file to the application but it's not working in window 11 otherwise window 11 is awesome please fix this issue because drag and drop is easy instead of copy or pasting...
  9. Microsoft open sources Outlook for iOS dark mode solution for iOS 11+

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft open sources Outlook for iOS dark mode solution for iOS 11+: We've open sourced our Outlook for iOS solution for supporting dark mode for apps on iOS11+. Check out *DarkModeKit* on Git! See: GitHub - microsoft/DarkModeKit: A library for backporting Dark Mode in iOS Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 149902
  10. Latest Microsoft To-Do features on iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Microsoft To-Do features on iOS: Our Apple team have been hard at work in the past few months, bringing out lots of great new features, from Siri shortcuts, to the much-requested share extension. Let’s dive into everything that’s been released recently. Let’s start with Siri Shortcuts Not familiar with...