Windows 10: Dark mode, drag and drop and more features for Microsoft To-Do on iOS

Discus and support Dark mode, drag and drop and more features for Microsoft To-Do on iOS in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; From drag and drop to dark mode—we added some excellent new features specific to iOS or iPadOS 13 this week. Without further ado let’s take a closer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Dark mode, drag and drop and more features for Microsoft To-Do on iOS

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ne/ba-p/907044

See also: New Microsoft To-Do app 2.2 version for Android and iOS - Oct. 10

:)

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Outlook mobile for iOS and Android is rolling out Dark Mode Mobile

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...es/ba-p/813738

Download:

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Dark Mode in Microsoft 365 is here

Source: Designing Dark Mode - Microsoft Design - Medium

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Dark mode, drag and drop and more features for Microsoft To-Do on iOS - Similar Threads - Dark mode drag

2. Outlook mobile for iOS and Android is rolling out Dark Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook mobile for iOS and Android is rolling out Dark Mode: Today we are starting to roll out dark mode in Outlook for iOS and Android. For added comfort or when a bright screen may not be appropriate, we’re bringing people the choice and flexibility to adapt their experience with a simple and powerful Microsoft 365 Dark Theme...
  3. Dark Mode and more now on OneNote

in Windows 10 News
    Dark Mode and more now on OneNote: [ATTACH] This month, we’re excited to bring you some highly anticipated features in OneNote: Dark Mode, Send to OneNote from Outlook, Insert printouts of Office files, and simplified ribbon for OneNote on the web. Read on below for more information on these highly requested...
  4. Drag and Drop in Dialog Box Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drag and Drop in Dialog Box Microsoft Office: Hi - currently working in Windows 10. In former versions of Windows / Office, you could drag and drop files in the Save As dialog box. I use this most frequently to archive old versions of a file when saving up in excel, ppt, etc. No longer able to do so in Windows 10. Is...
  5. Drag and Drop

in Windows 10 Support
    Drag and Drop: When did the ability to drag and drop from the taskbar to the desktop end? 122324
  6. drag and drop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    drag and drop: How do I fix the drag and drop function on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop/4f64f2ff-0a7d-45c6-9c26-fc131a8fd7b6
  7. Drag and drop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drag and drop: Hi. I have dell inspiron with windows 10. . I used to be able to drag and drop using the left click on the touch pad, but now its not working. I can do shift and use the arrows to mark the text to copy, and then move it copy etc. but in many cases I just need to left click...
  8. Drag and drop attachment

in Windows 10 Support
    Drag and drop attachment: With Win7, I could right click on the taskbar icon, pick up a previous file and drag it into my gmail to attach. Not an option with Win10- any way to do this with a work-around?? thanks Jeff 50882
  9. drag & drop issues

in Windows 10 Support
    drag & drop issues: My system was running well until I started having drag & drop issues ie: o cannot drag messages within Thunderbird or to Explorer or Desktop o cannot re-arrange tabs in Firefox (ok on Chrome and Edge) o cannot drag URL from Firefox or Chrome to Explorer or Desktop (Edge...
  10. Drag and drop files

in Windows 10 Support
    Drag and drop files: [img] when dragging files in win 10 the icon is so big that u can not see where u r dragging to. Is there a way to turn this feature off ? IN THE SCREEN CAPTURE WHEN I DRAG A FILE THIS ICON GOES WITH THE DRAGGING FILE AND MAKE IT HARD TO SEE WHERE YOU ARE DROPPING IT....