Windows 10: Dark mode for task manager not working on windows 11

Discus and support Dark mode for task manager not working on windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have dark mode enabled for my windows 11 pc. There are no updates available. Every application is in dark theme and task manager still runs in light... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matthew Paul Frederic, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Dark mode for task manager not working on windows 11

I have dark mode enabled for my windows 11 pc. There are no updates available. Every application is in dark theme and task manager still runs in light theme. I would like my task manager to be in dark mode too. How can I do this? I've already tried every suggestion on this website and online form I've seen. They all say just set the windows theme to dark and it's automatic.

:)

Matthew Paul Frederic, Jan 4, 2023

2. Task Manager Light/Dark Mode Bug

After updating my Windows to the current new version of Windows 11, I noticed there is a bug with the Task Manager Light/Dark mode options. Choosing the mode for computer wide to light or dark mode doesn't affect how it looks, but when you change it to Custom and have either Windows mode to Dark or Light and have default app mode to the opposite to what Windows mode is, task manager starts looking very odd and very hard to read.

Zachary Beauchamp, Jan 4, 2023
  3. Joerg K Win User
    Task Manager Light/Dark Mode Bug

I have the same annoying issue.

I would like the Task Manager appear in light mode, like all other apps. That was the case prior to the update.

I prefer Windows mode dark and app mode light. With this setting, the TM appears now dark, not light. And odd looking, as mentioned.

Joerg K, Jan 4, 2023
  4. Dark mode for task manager not working on windows 11

Task Manager Light/Dark Mode Bug

Hello Sumit,

After recent update of windows 11 I also faced this task manager issue and I am not in Beta channel.

Sayantan Laha, Jan 4, 2023
Thema:

Dark mode for task manager not working on windows 11

1. Dark mode for task manager not working on windows 11 - Similar Threads - Dark mode task

2. Task Manager Dark Mode not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Task Manager Dark Mode not working in Windows 11: [IMG]Some Windows users reported that changing the Task Manager to dark mode has no effect on its appearance. More often than not, the peculiarity is caused after an update. In this post, we will discuss this issue in detail and see what can be done if Task Manager’s Dark...
  3. Dark mode for task manager not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark mode for task manager not working on windows 11: I have dark mode enabled for my windows 11 pc. There are no updates available. Every application is in dark theme and task manager still runs in light theme. I would like my task manager to be in dark mode too. How can I do this? I've already tried every suggestion on this...
  4. Task Manager Light/Dark Mode Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Light/Dark Mode Bug: After updating my Windows to the current new version of Windows 11, I noticed there is a bug with the Task Manager Light/Dark mode options. Choosing the mode for computer wide to light or dark mode doesn't affect how it looks, but when you change it to Custom and have either...
  5. Task Manager Light/Dark Mode Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Light/Dark Mode Bug: After updating my Windows to the current new version of Windows 11, I noticed there is a bug with the Task Manager Light/Dark mode options. Choosing the mode for computer wide to light or dark mode doesn't affect how it looks, but when you change it to Custom and have either...
  6. Windows 11 Dark Mode - how to make Task Manager follow the *Applications* setting instead...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Dark Mode - how to make Task Manager follow the *Applications* setting instead...: Windows 11 Dark Mode - how to make Task Manager follow the *Applications* setting instead of the *System* setting?The key point is that I *like* Task Manager being light, but my favourite themes tend to set the system to dark mode including the primary screen task bar and the...
  7. Dark theme for task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark theme for task manager: Is it possible to get dark mode for task manager in windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme-for-task-manager/f30093d7-fefe-46f0-af07-c7629df5a508
  8. Dark mode on task manager solution

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark mode on task manager solution: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/raconcop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jipgps/dark_mode_on_task_manager_solution/
  9. Task Manager Dark theme?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager Dark theme?: Is there a way to make the Task Manager Dark, like the other Dark options / explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-dark-theme/fbc409ae-ff67-4dfc-91b3-9056d880cf71
  10. Is there a way to make the default Task Manager dark mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make the default Task Manager dark mode?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xnevenx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hnprbf/is_there_a_way_to_make_the_default_task_manager/