Windows 10: Dark mode for the Run box has finally arrived in Windows 10! (21H1)

Discus and support Dark mode for the Run box has finally arrived in Windows 10! (21H1) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/h_vcn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pim45z/dark_mode_for_the_run_box_has_finally_arrived_in/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/h_vcn, Sep 5, 2021.

1. /u/h_vcn Win User

Dark mode for the Run box has finally arrived in Windows 10! (21H1)

/u/h_vcn, Sep 5, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Sep 5, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 10 Dark Mode Not Working

Hi kontkrabber

In Windows 10 version 1903, the Mode settings changed, please try this:

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Go to Personalization - Colors

Set 'Choose your Color' to Custom

Set Windows Mode to Dark

Set App Mode to Dark

If that does not work for you, toggle App Mode to light, then back to Dark . . .

If your settings are different to the above listed settings:

Click your Start Button, type winver and hit Enter

On the resulting dialog, what Version No. and build No. of Windows 10 are you running?

DaveM121, Sep 5, 2021
  4. Dark mode for the Run box has finally arrived in Windows 10! (21H1)

Windows 10 Dark Theme Set To Arrive With Anniversary Update

Dark mode for the Run box has finally arrived in Windows 10! (21H1) [​IMG]

I hear "dark mode" coming in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update does not affect File Explorer, only Universal Apps.
    Also, at least currently, when dark mode is off the taskbar and start menu remain dark. No light theme for system elements, only UWAs.

Cluster Head, Sep 5, 2021
Thema:

Dark mode for the Run box has finally arrived in Windows 10! (21H1)

1. Dark mode for the Run box has finally arrived in Windows 10! (21H1) - Similar Threads - Dark mode Run

2. Windows Search Box Won't Use Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search Box Won't Use Dark Mode: I recently used software that one of my friends recommended to me that is supposed to de-bloat Windows. It worked and saved me a bit of memory usage, however I noticed that the search box suddenly changed to light mode and refuses the change back no matter what I do.Below are...
  3. Windows Search Box Won't Use Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Search Box Won't Use Dark Mode: I recently used software that one of my friends recommended to me that is supposed to de-bloat Windows. It worked and saved me a bit of memory usage, however I noticed that the search box suddenly changed to light mode and refuses the change back no matter what I do.Below are...
  4. Windows Search Box Won't Use Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Security baseline FINAL for Windows 10 version 21H1

in Windows 10 News
    Security baseline FINAL for Windows 10 version 21H1: We are pleased to announce the final release of the Windows 10, version 21H1 (a.k.a. May 2021 Update) security baseline package! Please download the content from the Microsoft Security Compliance Toolkit, test the recommended configurations, and customize / implement as...
  6. Dark mode improvements in 21H1?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark mode improvements in 21H1?: I was looking at the new features for 21H1, and it they seem limited to these three: Windows Hello multicamera support to set the default as the external camera when both external and internal Windows Hello cameras are present. Windows Defender Application Guard performance...
  7. Dark mode boxes bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark mode boxes bug: [ATTACH] My dark mode isn't working properly, these parts are withe with white letters, making them almost impossible to read. How do I fix it? https://preview.redd.it/jt0s6kstove41.png?width=1122&format=png&auto=webp&s=741bb4f3ce62dca4c0d54b1316be28377d2a9f45 submitted...
  8. Microsoft is finally rolling out dark mode to Windows 10’s OneNote app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is finally rolling out dark mode to Windows 10’s OneNote app: OneNote for Windows 10 is finally getting the highly-anticipated dark mode support in the latest update. It’s important to note that only Insiders are receiving a dark theme for Microsoft OneNote and it is expected to debut in the stable version soon. You can join Microsoft...
  9. Windows 10 1809 KB4490481: the missing patch arrives, finally

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 1809 KB4490481: the missing patch arrives, finally: Microsoft released the long awaited second cumulative update of the month KB4490481 for Windows 10 version 1809 yesterday evening. Why did it take so long to release when cumulative updates for all other supported versions of Windows 10 arrived on March 20, 2019? Because...
  10. Windows 10 Dark Theme Set To Arrive With Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Dark Theme Set To Arrive With Anniversary Update: Windows 10 Dark Theme Set To Arrive With Anniversary Update Microsoft working to enable dark theme across the full OS [img] This summer, Microsoft will be releasing a new update for Windows 10 called the Anniversary update. When it lands on your PC, it will bring...