Windows 10: Dark mode is not supported for this browser

Discus and support Dark mode is not supported for this browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When trying to get the "dark-mode " ; " Dark mode is not supported for this browser " ...........???...Im on IE11 , Win10........ 136050 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pietcorus2, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Dark mode is not supported for this browser

When trying to get the "dark-mode " ; " Dark mode is not supported for this browser " ...........???...Im on IE11 , Win10........

:)

pietcorus2, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark mode available for Calendar and Keep on Android

Brink, Jul 5, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    YouTube’s hidden Dark Mode

Dark mode is not supported for this browser 2001472367.png

"Next time you’re staying up till three in the morning mindlessly watching YouTube videos, why not give your eyes a rest and turn the lights out? As discovered by youTube now has a dark mode built-in : google, YouTube now a secret dark mode that’s easy to activate. Here’s how you do it:

• Make sure you have the most recent version of Google Chrome (that’s version 57 onwards)
    • Open up the developer window by hitting Ctrl + Shift + I on Windows, or Option + Command + I on Mac
    • Select the “console” tab
    • Paste in the following text: document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE" and hit enter
    • Close the developer window, refresh your browser, and the dark mode toggle is available in the main settings menu in the top right."
    "This feature hasn’t yet been officially announced, but it’s part of a number of changes YouTube is testing for the website’s design."

Here’s how to activate YouTube’s hidden Dark Mode

P4-630, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Seifer23 Win User

Dark mode is not supported for this browser

Dark Mode

I was using dark mode before 1809, but with this update file explorer also has dark mode.

It there any option to disable dark mode on that specific program?

Seifer23, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Dark mode is not supported for this browser

1. Dark mode is not supported for this browser - Similar Threads - Dark mode supported

2. How can I make an application display in dark mode when it does not support dark mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make an application display in dark mode when it does not support dark mode?: I have a couple of software applications which I use for work which do not have any built-in support for dark mode. This is a problem for me as I need to use them for long periods late at night, and the bright white background of these apps gives me eyestrain. It possibly...
  3. How can I make an application display in dark mode when it does not support dark mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make an application display in dark mode when it does not support dark mode?: I have a couple of software applications which I use for work which do not have any built-in support for dark mode. This is a problem for me as I need to use them for long periods late at night, and the bright white background of these apps gives me eyestrain. It possibly...
  4. Dark mode forced on browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark mode forced on browser?: Hi! I'm having an issue with using Win10 dark mode with my Google Chrome. I've already verified that Chrome is not the issue.While Windows dark mode is enabled, it affects the browser. It turns white bg to black on certain websites, it makes all input fields checkboxes, log...
  5. Dark mode forced on browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark mode forced on browser?: Hi! I'm having an issue with using Win10 dark mode with my Google Chrome. I've already verified that Chrome is not the issue.While Windows dark mode is enabled, it affects the browser. It turns white bg to black on certain websites, it makes all input fields checkboxes, log...
  6. Dark mode forced on browser?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark Mode: Try enable dark mode in Windows 10 but fail it said need admin right How to override this restriction ? please help submitted by /u/NorhoNor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5q4oy/dark_mode/
  8. Dark mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark mode: I am using windows 10 pro, how do i activate dark mode? all the guides led me to "Choose your default app mode" which i couldnt find? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode/71f055f5-6667-4c7e-bf12-605428743052
  9. Dark mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dark mode: in relation to last message my main file explorer menu is perfectly ok it is in dark mode. Thanks George. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode/70a9666a-17c2-4c90-8384-30c9de3a6949"
  10. Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dark Mode: I was using dark mode before 1809, but with this update file explorer also has dark mode. It there any option to disable dark mode on that specific program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode/2aeb0166-6818-4a2f-88f2-e5f1001feee2"