Windows 10: Dark mode search bar bug

Discus and support Dark mode search bar bug in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I enabled dark mode on Windows 10 20H2 and sometimes when I click around, the search bar only is dark in the text box area, it looks like this: Imgur:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by isaacr, Jun 9, 2021.

1. isaacr Win User

Dark mode search bar bug

I enabled dark mode on Windows 10 20H2 and sometimes when I click around, the search bar only is dark in the text box area, it looks like this: Imgur: The magic of the Internet It turns fully dark when I hover the mouse over it. Anyone know a solution? TIA

:)

isaacr, Jun 9, 2021
  2. TechyMore Win User

iTunes Dark Mode: How to Enable and Use it?

macOS Mojave has a dark mode feature that is attracted by many people. So, Windows 10 lovers or users also want to enjoy this feature on their PC or laptop but many people don’t know how to enable dark
    mode in Windows 10. For that, you have to follow the instructions below.

• First of all, you have to search for the “Settings” in the search bar of your PC.
    • Now, when you get the setting window then you have to click on the personalization option.

Dark mode search bar bug 567986b8-ea1e-4851-a1f5-ebe2bb407ddb?upload=true.png

• In the next step, you have to click on the Colors option which you can get on the left side.

Dark mode search bar bug 0ac2117c-7f5e-4dc8-9e5d-3f7f38f8ad80?upload=true.png

• After that, when the colors option will open on your screen then you only have to scroll down and click on the Dark mode.
    For More Steps And Full Way Check Out Below url It 100% Helpful For Community. Thanks Have A Good Day.

Source: https://.com/itunes-dark-mode/

TechyMore, Jun 9, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Dark Mode Weird Bar in Explorer

Hi Daniel

In version 1809 Microsoft released the Dark Mode in Explorer and honestly it was released too early and full of bugs

Microsoft have been working on the Dark Mode a lot and have resolved the bugs in that and added it to other Windows applications - this is all coming in version 19h1 (1903) dues to be released in a couple of weeks

So, for the moment there is nothing you can do, but rest assured all these bugs have been fixed in this new release . .

DaveM121, Jun 9, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Dark mode search bar bug

dalchina, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Dark mode search bar bug

1. Dark mode search bar bug - Similar Threads - Dark mode search

2. Notepad Dark mode Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad Dark mode Bug: My notepad app has white borders around it. I think, only the bolder is in light mode. Borders dissapear when I resize the notepad app windo, but keep appearing when I close and open notepad again. I formatted my pc, I updated windows in lateste version, I re-installed...
  3. Notepad Dark mode Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad Dark mode Bug: My notepad app has white borders around it. I think, only the bolder is in light mode. Borders dissapear when I resize the notepad app windo, but keep appearing when I close and open notepad again. I formatted my pc, I updated windows in lateste version, I re-installed...
  4. Notepad Dark Mode Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad Dark Mode Bug: As you see in the above screenshot, the new notepad 11.2112.32.0 is having a white border surrounding it. My PC have installed 22000.572 and I'm using Vietnamese Language Pack....
  5. Notepad Dark Mode Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad Dark Mode Bug: As you see in the above screenshot, the new notepad 11.2112.32.0 is having a white border surrounding it. My PC have installed 22000.572 and I'm using Vietnamese Language Pack....
  6. search bar bug

in Cortana
    search bar bug: i am having a bug in search bar, as soon as i open any other window or start my laptop y search bar goes smaller and look like this :any solution for this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-bug/b6104e7d-b101-4291-acef-b3fe07935f7e
  7. Search Bar Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search Bar Bug: Can someone help me with this? The search bar appears to have some bugs. It appears every startup, and goes back to normal when I click. But at some time, the bug will re-appear for unknown reason. Though still functional. THis might not be a big deal for others, but for me,...
  8. Search Bar Bugged

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search Bar Bugged: Search bar breaks when I use my mic I'm on dark mode by the way. Any clue what this is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-bugged/120e0fc1-d16d-4189-a070-bcf11b0238c6
  9. Weird Search Bar Bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Search Bar Bug: So basically when I opened up my windows, I was opening discord in the search bar when I was greeted with this [img] [img] [img] So I searched it up and there were only 3 results and none of them worked. I tried deleting and reloading the icon cache it didn't work, I...
  10. Dark mode boxes bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark mode boxes bug: [ATTACH] My dark mode isn't working properly, these parts are withe with white letters, making them almost impossible to read. How do I fix it? https://preview.redd.it/jt0s6kstove41.png?width=1122&format=png&auto=webp&s=741bb4f3ce62dca4c0d54b1316be28377d2a9f45 submitted...