Windows 10: Dark mode shows white horizontal bar

Discus and support Dark mode shows white horizontal bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know why but my Surface shows me that horizontal bar, can I "reset" Dark Mode? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vKorso, Oct 3, 2018.

1. vKorso Win User

Dark mode shows white horizontal bar

I don't know why but my Surface shows me that horizontal bar, can I "reset" Dark Mode?

Dark mode shows white horizontal bar 517fcfa6-8417-4d7e-9a9f-a896bfb3ecde?upload=true.png

:)

vKorso, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Ananamess Win User
    Cortana white search bar

Cortana search bar turned white and is very distracting. "dark mode" color scheme fixes this but makes it hard to see literally everything else related to my computer. Is there a way to change just the cortana search bar?

Ananamess, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Berton Win User

Horizontal Scroll Jump

Agreed, have seen in the List Mode that the focus moves the view left to right or back depending on where the click occurred. The other Modes are straight-away lists of Folder then files with the vertical scroll bar, no horizontal scroll bar.

Berton, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Dark mode shows white horizontal bar - Similar Threads - Dark mode shows

2. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  3. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  4. Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode: The File Explorer in Windows 11 has got a visual bug in dark mode which, when accessing it from the Control Panel by pressing Alt + Up Arrow some vertical white lines show up and remain on screen as long as the window is open. They do not disappear or turn black if that...
  5. Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode: The File Explorer in Windows 11 has got a visual bug in dark mode which, when accessing it from the Control Panel by pressing Alt + Up Arrow some vertical white lines show up and remain on screen as long as the window is open. They do not disappear or turn black if that...
  6. Icon backgrounds in dark mode are white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon backgrounds in dark mode are white: I believe this started with Windows version 2004 but only these two programs seem to look weird. I tried to re-add the shortcuts manually but that did nothing. I also tried to reinstall premiere and audition but that also did nothing. Changing modes to light hides the problem...
  7. in dark mode one bar stays white with no contrast

in dark mode one bar stays white with no contrast: On two of my desktops and one laptop in dark mode one bar is white withe no contrast. See screenpicture. I cant find why/ Help ap[ATTACH]preciated....
  8. Title bars of applications still white even with dark mode - Revived.

Title bars of applications still white even with dark mode - Revived.: Why is this topic locked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/title-bars-of-applications-still-white-even-with/db672e8c-5177-444f-8678-19dc27af0ce9 This is the first relevant result I get when searching for the problem. The issue is still a problem what...
  9. Anyone know how to remove the white bar as it's annoying in dark mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to remove the white bar as it's annoying in dark mode?: [ATTACH] I've turned windows apps to the dark theme as I love dark theme modes and simply everything works just fine. However,for Windows File Explorer has this annoying white bar under the destination bar and you cannot even see the text for the buttons on the bar until...
  10. Title bars of applications still white even with dark mode

Title bars of applications still white even with dark mode: I don't know why nobody is talking about it, but the title bars (of everything except the explorer) remain white even with dark mode on. It looks ugly. I don't want to use black accents....