Windows 10: Dark Mode turning itself off?

Discus and support Dark Mode turning itself off? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since I update to 1903 I keep having this issue where the dark mode is turning itself off randomly. I have not found anything specific happening at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IkonnG, Jun 12, 2019 at 4:32 PM.

1. IkonnG Win User

Dark Mode turning itself off?

Since I update to 1903 I keep having this issue where the dark mode is turning itself off randomly. I have not found anything specific happening at the time i just boot up and default app mode turns to light. I set this back to dark and i am fine for awhile again could be days or a week before it happens again.

:)

2. Brink Win User

Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark mode available for Calendar and Keep on Android

3. P4-630 Win User
    YouTube’s hidden Dark Mode

Dark Mode turning itself off? 2001472367.png

"Next time you’re staying up till three in the morning mindlessly watching YouTube videos, why not give your eyes a rest and turn the lights out? As discovered by youTube now has a dark mode built-in : google, YouTube now a secret dark mode that’s easy to activate. Here’s how you do it:

• Make sure you have the most recent version of Google Chrome (that’s version 57 onwards)
    • Open up the developer window by hitting Ctrl + Shift + I on Windows, or Option + Command + I on Mac
    • Select the “console” tab
    • Paste in the following text: document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE" and hit enter
    • Close the developer window, refresh your browser, and the dark mode toggle is available in the main settings menu in the top right."
    "This feature hasn’t yet been officially announced, but it’s part of a number of changes YouTube is testing for the website’s design."

Here’s how to activate YouTube’s hidden Dark Mode

4. Seifer23 Win User

Dark Mode

I was using dark mode before 1809, but with this update file explorer also has dark mode.

It there any option to disable dark mode on that specific program?

Thema:

1. Dark Mode turning itself off? - Similar Threads - Dark Mode turning

2. Dark Mode turning itself off after installing 1903 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Mode turning itself off after installing 1903 update: Since I update to 1903 I keep having this issue where the dark mode is turning itself off randomly. I have not found anything specific happening at the time i just boot up and default app mode turns to light. I set this back to dark and i am fine for awhile again could be...
  3. Airplane Mode Will Not Turn Off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane Mode Will Not Turn Off: My laptop's flight mode is stuck on. I went to setting and it showed the switch and the text above it grey. I have tried everything to try to fix it but nothing is working as of now. I do not really post on forums much but this is urgent so i need to get it fixed as soon as...
  4. Turn off S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Turn off S Mode: I am attempting to turn off S mode. I went to the Microsoft store and am on the page detailing turn off S mode, but there is no "get" button for me to hit. I need it off, I specifically bought this computer only for my scanner, which requires Windows. But- the Microsoft...
  5. Computer keeps turning itself on and off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps turning itself on and off: I am very frustrated with Microsoft and the Edge from 10. my COMPUTER KEEPS TURNING ITSELF ON AND OFF FOR NO REASON AND IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! HOW DO I FIX THIS PROBLEM I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND IT DOES NOT HELP THE PROBLEM. * Moved from MSN?Accounts...
  6. dark mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dark mode: Hi, I have updated my windows 10 to the last version but when i choose dark mode in settings it works for setting windows and it doesn't work in file explorer. what should i do guys?...
  7. Turning off Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turning off Airplane Mode: How do I turn off airplane mode on my computer, when the wifi/airplane mode icon on the taskbar does not work? (I have clicked on the wifi icon, then on "airplane mode", but nothing changes and cannot turn the mode off)....
  8. Turning off safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Turning off safe mode: Dudes I encounter a lot of problems with Safe Mode. However I cannot turn off this feature. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/turning-off-safe-mode/1b25bdef-6575-451c-b76e-fa4b4c92226f
  9. UAC is consistently turning itself off.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC is consistently turning itself off.: After researching the forums this morning I have decided to post my issue; I am consistently resetting the UAC (image below) and rebooting to allow Edge and Calculator to function as normal. [img] What must be done to keep this setting in its place permanently?...
  10. Laptop Turning itself "off"

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Turning itself "off": I am running Win 10 on a laptop. I have changed all the power settings to "NEVER" for everything. The laptop is on AC (not battery). No power outages. But when I come back after being away from the laptop for an hour or so. It is in sleep mode (I think) - I have to turn...