Windows 10: Dark Mode turning itself off

Discus and support Dark Mode turning itself off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home version 1909 Dark Mode is turning itself off back to light after reboot randomly and its very irritating. Having to set it back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dent___, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Dent___ Win User

Dark Mode turning itself off

Windows 10 Home version 1909

Dark Mode is turning itself off back to light after reboot randomly and its very irritating. Having to set it back to dark mode all the time is a pain in the...

Why does it do this?

Last thing I did before Windows started going back to lightmode by itself after a reboot was logging in using same microsoft account on another new device Surface Go for first time. I have dark mode as default on that device as well so it cant be an account settings conflict.

The relevant registry key has lightmode set to 0 so thats not the problem.

Any solution?

:)

Dent___, Feb 22, 2020

2. Turn on dark mode for a specific app only

Is it possible to turn on dark mode only for a specific app say CMD ? I don't want to set dark mode as my default app mode in settings. which will apply dark mode for most of the apps. I'm using Windows 10 Pro Build 1903.

ManchstrUnitd, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Al_A Win User
    Dark Mode

How do I turn off dark mode?

4. Brink Win User

Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark mode available for Calendar and Keep on Android

Brink, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Dark Mode turning itself off - Similar Threads - Dark Mode turning

2. Airplane mode turning on & off by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane mode turning on & off by itself: i just updated my laptop , and now the airplane mode just constantly keeps turning itself on and off. Like it is flickering, every second it switches on and off and it won't stop. Help? It is a Leader laptop if that helps....
  3. Airplane mode turning on & off by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airplane mode turning on & off by itself: i just updated my laptop , and now the airplane mode just constantly keeps turning itself on and off. Like it is flickering, every second it switches on and off and it won't stop. Help? It is a Leader laptop if that helps....
  4. Turn off dark mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off dark mode: I tried out dark mode recently, didn't like that it also affected chrome. I went back to the same exact spot to turn it off, but apparently, windows like to change the layout of the settings on me without me even updating. How tf do I fix this? Shouldn't even need to ask....
  5. Airplane mode turning on & off by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane mode turning on & off by itself: I have been experiencing this problem for some time now please I need a fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-turning-on-off-by-itself/7330a6e6-7deb-496e-8903-fc47ea06cfc3
  6. Dark mode turning off automatically

Dark mode turning off automatically: Every time I shut off my pc, when I turn it back on the default app mode in colors is set to light, even though I change it to dark every single day. The default Windows mode stays on light, but the app setting keeps switching to light. It hurts my eyes every time I open an...
  7. I cant turn off my Chrome Dark mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant turn off my Chrome Dark mode.: Is there any way to turn off my chrome dark mode? I already switch from dark to light mode. I entered this mode by enterting the beta mode and I forgot the way to switch it off. Please help. submitted by /u/ilg4gsu [link] [comments]...
  8. Can't turn off App Mode Dark

Can't turn off App Mode Dark: I was playing around with Settings and accidentally turned on App Mode Dark and now I can't go back to App Mode Light because "App Mode" has completely disappeared from Settings/Personalization/Colours. Does anyone know what the solution is please?...
  9. Dark Mode turning itself off after installing 1903 update

Dark Mode turning itself off after installing 1903 update: Since I update to 1903 I keep having this issue where the dark mode is turning itself off randomly. I have not found anything specific happening at the time i just boot up and default app mode turns to light. I set this back to dark and i am fine for awhile again could be...
  10. Dark Mode turning itself off?

Dark Mode turning itself off?: Since I update to 1903 I keep having this issue where the dark mode is turning itself off randomly. I have not found anything specific happening at the time i just boot up and default app mode turns to light. I set this back to dark and i am fine for awhile again could be...