Windows 10: Dark Mode Weird Bar in Explorer

Discus and support Dark Mode Weird Bar in Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Has anyone else had a impossible to remove grey bar show up in Explorer in Dark Mode? How do I get rid of this?? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanielSear, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Dark Mode Weird Bar in Explorer

Has anyone else had a impossible to remove grey bar show up in Explorer in Dark Mode? How do I get rid of this??

Dark Mode Weird Bar in Explorer d7f6be7d-4aa1-4925-8339-287d399876ef?upload=true.png

:)

DanielSear, Mar 22, 2019

2. Dark mode shows white horizontal bar

Dark mode has some issues in the latest feature update. The fixes that I know of (not sure if it would work for you)

Try Restarting the explorer process in Task manager

Re apply Dark mode after switching to light.

If that does not help I would suggest you to roll back to 1803.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Mar 22, 2019
  3. dark mode for file explorer

Can anyone tell me how to enable dark mode in file explorer. I have turned my theme setting to dark but it doesn't affects the file explorer

hashtag_hasan, Mar 22, 2019
  4. jonesH Win User

Dark Mode Weird Bar in Explorer

File explorer in dark theme gone!

There was an option for choosing dark mode. I followed both suggestion above to the letter. But it did not fix the problem. Only Explorer is white. Which was the behavior before 1809.

jonesH, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Dark Mode Weird Bar in Explorer

1. Dark Mode Weird Bar in Explorer - Similar Threads - Dark Mode Weird

2. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  3. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  4. Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode: The File Explorer in Windows 11 has got a visual bug in dark mode which, when accessing it from the Control Panel by pressing Alt + Up Arrow some vertical white lines show up and remain on screen as long as the window is open. They do not disappear or turn black if that...
  5. Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode: The File Explorer in Windows 11 has got a visual bug in dark mode which, when accessing it from the Control Panel by pressing Alt + Up Arrow some vertical white lines show up and remain on screen as long as the window is open. They do not disappear or turn black if that...
  6. Dark mode in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark mode in File Explorer: I prefer dark mode and I used to have dark mode for my programs and File Explorer. However after installation of some zip files the mode got light. I tried to delete files in question but it didn’t help. What’s your advice? Thank you....
  7. dark mode for file explorer

dark mode for file explorer: Can anyone tell me how to enable dark mode in file explorer. I have turned my theme setting to dark but it doesn't affects the file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode-for-file-explorer/bbce1d4b-d204-4418-9ee3-d57312999611
  8. Dark File Explorer showing a weird white line below the address bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dark File Explorer showing a weird white line below the address bar: I know Dark file explorer is still a work in progress, but this is new, I have 2 surface books here and this is only showing up in one of the machines, both machines running version 1809 with the latest updates. [ATTACH] How do I fix it? I already did a factory reset and...
  9. File Explorer Dark Mode

File Explorer Dark Mode: So i was trying to change my Pc theme to dark mode. but when i activated Dark mode my "Windows Setting" changed to black but my "File Explorer" won't. Am i missing something or it just exclusively available to microsoft insider program only? I'm using Windows 10 Home Version...
  10. File Explorer Dark Mode

File Explorer Dark Mode: So i was trying to change my Pc theme to dark mode. but when i activated Dark mode my "Windows Setting" changed to black but my "File Explorer" won't. Am i missing something or it just exclusively available to microsoft insider program only? I'm using Windows 10 Home Version...