Windows 10: Dark Mode when sharing office 365

Discus and support Dark Mode when sharing office 365 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiI share a office 365 account with multiple users - I prefer using dark mode and the other person doesn't. when you change it, it seems to change for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ethan N, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Ethan N Win User

Dark Mode when sharing office 365

HiI share a office 365 account with multiple users - I prefer using dark mode and the other person doesn't. when you change it, it seems to change for the other person aswell, instead of being computer preference, is there a way around this?thanks

:)

Ethan N, Sep 27, 2022

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 27, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Dark Mode in Microsoft 365 is here

Source: Designing Dark Mode - Microsoft Design - Medium

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 27, 2022
  4. James Win User

Microsoft Office Pro 2021 and dark mode for Windows 10

@Victek

Yes, I use the Office 365 2021 suite and Dark Mode is an option.

To access, open any office program, click File then Options. In General, change Office Theme to whatever you like.

Dark Mode when sharing office 365 [​IMG]

Here is an example of Black theme:

Dark Mode when sharing office 365 [​IMG]

Have a good day

- *Smile

James, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Dark Mode when sharing office 365 - Similar Threads - Dark Mode sharing

2. Why does my screen brightness change only when using Office 365 or Teams app in dark mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my screen brightness change only when using Office 365 or Teams app in dark mode?: I'm having my screen change brightness level, but I've only noticed it with Office 365 apps and Microsoft Teams classic.My laptop is a Latitude 5530 and I am on Windows 10 21H2.I've verified the windows "automatically adjust brightness" is turned off.I've also gone into the...
  3. Why does my screen brightness change only when using Office 365 or Teams app in dark mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my screen brightness change only when using Office 365 or Teams app in dark mode?: I'm having my screen change brightness level, but I've only noticed it with Office 365 apps and Microsoft Teams classic.My laptop is a Latitude 5530 and I am on Windows 10 21H2.I've verified the windows "automatically adjust brightness" is turned off.I've also gone into the...
  4. Dark Mode when sharing office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Mode when sharing office 365: HiI share a office 365 account with multiple users - I prefer using dark mode and the other person doesn't. when you change it, it seems to change for the other person aswell, instead of being computer preference, is there a way around this?thanks...
  5. Dark Mode when sharing office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark Mode when sharing office 365: HiI share a office 365 account with multiple users - I prefer using dark mode and the other person doesn't. when you change it, it seems to change for the other person aswell, instead of being computer preference, is there a way around this?thanks...
  6. Office 365 and OneDrive files sharing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 and OneDrive files sharing: Hi, Like my profile say I'm not an Windows user please don't throw rock at me :P I just grow up with Apple computer ^^ I recently merge my company with an other one. We are Apple base with iCloud Them are Windows base with Office 365 The work is done, we use each...
  7. Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark Mode: Try enable dark mode in Windows 10 but fail it said need admin right How to override this restriction ? please help submitted by /u/NorhoNor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5q4oy/dark_mode/
  8. Office 2019 and 365 - when will they diverge

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2019 and 365 - when will they diverge: Hi folks currently Office 2019 and Office/365 seem to be updating concurrently -- I thought I read somewhere that soon only Office/365 will be regularly updated and supported by Ms. Has anybody any inclination as to when this might occur or is this just a ploy by Ms into...
  9. Dark Mode in Microsoft 365 is here

in Windows 10 News
    Dark Mode in Microsoft 365 is here: People often think of Dark Mode as a choice between a black or white screen, but this feature involves a wide spectrum of both grayscale and color gradients.It’s an apt metaphor for why we love Dark Mode: human needs unfold across an equally broad spectrum. Whether you want...
  10. Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dark Mode: I was using dark mode before 1809, but with this update file explorer also has dark mode. It there any option to disable dark mode on that specific program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode/2aeb0166-6818-4a2f-88f2-e5f1001feee2"