Windows 10: dark mode

Discus and support dark mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have updated my windows 10 to the last version but when i choose dark mode in settings it works for setting windows and it doesn't work in file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AminMozaffari, Nov 8, 2018.

1. dark mode

Hi, I have updated my windows 10 to the last version but when i choose dark mode in settings it works for setting windows and it doesn't work in file explorer. what should i do guys?

:)

AminMozaffari, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Marby Rey Win User

How to auto-set Application Mode (dark-light)?

Hi,

You have to toggle it manually to change the Application Mode, we understand that is more convenient if there is an option to do it automatically. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We suggest that you send us a feedback by following these
    steps.

• On Cortana, type Feedback.
    • Choose Personalization and Ease of Access.
    • Select Input personalization.
    • You can vote if your suggestion is listed or can send us new feedback.

Rest assures that our Engineering team will do necessary action to improve Microsoft products.

Regards.

Marby Rey, Nov 8, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    YouTube’s hidden Dark Mode

dark mode 2001472367.png

"Next time you’re staying up till three in the morning mindlessly watching YouTube videos, why not give your eyes a rest and turn the lights out? As discovered by youTube now has a dark mode built-in : google, YouTube now a secret dark mode that’s easy to activate. Here’s how you do it:

• Make sure you have the most recent version of Google Chrome (that’s version 57 onwards)
    • Open up the developer window by hitting Ctrl + Shift + I on Windows, or Option + Command + I on Mac
    • Select the “console” tab
    • Paste in the following text: document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE" and hit enter
    • Close the developer window, refresh your browser, and the dark mode toggle is available in the main settings menu in the top right."
    "This feature hasn’t yet been officially announced, but it’s part of a number of changes YouTube is testing for the website’s design."

Here’s how to activate YouTube’s hidden Dark Mode

P4-630, Nov 8, 2018
  4. dark mode

Dark mode shows white horizontal bar

Dark mode has some issues in the latest feature update. The fixes that I know of (not sure if it would work for you)

Try Restarting the explorer process in Task manager

Re apply Dark mode after switching to light.

If that does not help I would suggest you to roll back to 1803.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

dark mode

1. dark mode - Similar Threads - dark mode

2. Stuck in Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck in Dark Mode: On Saturday Jul24th my Windows 10 booted up with all of my Google centric apps like Gmail and Play Store permanently stuck in dark mode. No matter how I changed the settings, dark mode remains in effect. Other non-Google apps function normally including Microsoft Edge. How do...
  3. I want to get rid of Dark Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I want to get rid of Dark Mode: My W10 computer screen is in dark mode in Google Chrome. The only part that is in light mode is the very top of the Google page. I tried almost everything that I saw on YouTube. Does anybody know how I can have my pages back in light mode, I don't want dark mode. Thank!Google...
  4. How to change to Dark Mode theme background in Groove Music

in Windows 10 News
    How to change to Dark Mode theme background in Groove Music: [ATTACH]Groove Music is an audio player in Windows 11/10, where you can play all your favorite songs and manage music stored on your PC or cloud. The Groove Music app is preinstalled in Windows 10, so there is no need to install it on your system; it also supports various...
  5. Dark Mode Toggle in Quick Actions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark Mode Toggle in Quick Actions: I know. I know. “Why would anyone disable Dark Mode?” Well, my laptop’s screen becomes too dim if the content is dark long enough. And it becomes visibly brighter when left on a white webpage or something similar. Maybe a defective screen but I can’t get it replaced easily....
  6. Light & Dark Modes

Light & Dark Modes: Hi, I have an issue to solve.If I want to switch between light & dark modes in Windows I have to create tasks to make them happen.Can you include a feature or option that automatically do those tasks and synchronizes with Night Light Settings within Windows...
  7. How to activate Dark Mode on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to activate Dark Mode on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Windows 11 comes loaded with new features and a few changes with the settings. As Windows 10 users migrate to Windows 11, they would seek methods to use the good old features on the new operating system. One such feature is the Dark Mode. If you wish to switch from...
  8. Dark Mode Turns Off Everytime I Boot My PC

Dark Mode Turns Off Everytime I Boot My PC: For some unknown reason when I boot my pc now dark mode reverts to light mode. When this happens I got to reset it back to dark mode. This has never happened before. How do I fix this idiocy? 181727
  9. File Explorer and right context menus got messed up in Dark mode.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer and right context menus got messed up in Dark mode.: File Explorer and right context menus got messed up. The white address bar and no separation lines between options in right-click menus. any help would be appreciated!!!...
  10. Windows 10 Dark Mode - Default App mode

Windows 10 Dark Mode - Default App mode: I am trying to change windows 10 to "dark mode". I went into the colors tab and looked for "default app mode" but it doesn't show up. I have seen people suggest clicking on custom in the color tab to get it to show up but when I click on custom it brings up a another window...