Windows 10: Dark start menu tiles like VSCode.

Discus and support Dark start menu tiles like VSCode. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How can I change all tiles to have a dark style like the VSCode tile: https://imgur.com/n3dS5kE This is driving me crazy that just the vscode tile is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shyney, Apr 3, 2020.

1. /u/shyney Win User

Dark start menu tiles like VSCode.

/u/shyney, Apr 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Neilg Win User
    how do i reset the start menu in windows 10 to not show tiles?

A few days ago, my friends Win10 computer stopped showing his desktop and now only shows the tiles (he wants to see the default list of programs, not any tiles).

Clicking on the Windows key or "start menu" doesn't change anything. I stepped him through some online suggestions (including Settings/Start/Use-start-full-screen and making sure Settings/Table-mode was not engaged) but they don't work.

I've also compared his settings (Start/Use-start-full... and Table-mode) to my Win10 machine and they are the same.

Assistance/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Neilg, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Dark start menu tiles like VSCode.

Windows 10 start menu tiles disappeared.

Hi,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions regarding missing tiles in Start menu.

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Dark start menu tiles like VSCode.

1. Dark start menu tiles like VSCode. - Similar Threads - Dark start menu

2. Chrome Start Menu Tile is dark

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome Start Menu Tile is dark: The start menu tile for Google Chrome is dark, while others are light. I would like to have them all in light theme. I also have light theme on in personalization settings....
  3. Why are my start menu tiles looking like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are my start menu tiles looking like this?: So this is what two of my adobe programs look like in the start menu. https://i.imgur.com/JJM4ukH.png My Google Chrome tile used to be dark grey but I managed to fix that. However, I can't think of a solution for this one. It looks so ugly. Why does this happen in the...
  4. Start Menu Tiles...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu Tiles...: [ATTACH] Is there any way to change Windows 10 UWP app tiles to an unsupported color or at least, change it without changing the accent color? https://preview.redd.it/mbqdxtnjwlx51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=4cb2a93bc3c80ee24150a8458dd752ab330f4e94 submitted...
  5. Start Menu Tiles going dark on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Start Menu Tiles going dark on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Sometimes, for no reason, the Start menu tiles in Windows 10 goes dark and shows a semi-transparent background. This behavior becomes visible when you hover […] This article Start Menu Tiles going dark on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Start Menu Tiles

Start Menu Tiles: Hi, I really like the original factory start menu view with all of the tiles. I did someting and now when I click start menu I only get cortona to come up. Is there a fix for this? I know it is likely something easy.... Help!...
  7. START MENUE TILES

START MENUE TILES: USING THE SAME MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WHY THE START TILES ARE NOT THE SAME ON EACH COMPUTER USING THE SAME MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menue-tiles/22d9f2c5-64c5-4b9a-9549-f88a285c37f7
  8. Start menu tiles

Start menu tiles: Hi Im trying to sort out a problem, recently I noticed that I cant add tiles to the start menu, I cant delete ones already there, I cant move them where I want them to be and that the *context* menu that appears when I right click on the tiles already pinned to the start...
  9. no tiles in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    no tiles in the start menu: [img] I've had this problem for a while and with every build it doesn't get fixed. When I open the start menu the tiles don't appear. Screenshot should say it all. If anyone can tell me what to do to get this problem solved I would appreciate it 8379
  10. Start Menu tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu tiles: I have mistakenly dragged my mail tile/ icon from the Start Menu in W.10 to the desktop. How can I return it to the start menu ? ( drag and drop does not work ) 69326