Windows 10: Dark theme bug? My file explorer isn't fully dark and I have no idea why.

Discus and support Dark theme bug? My file explorer isn't fully dark and I have no idea why. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://gyazo.com/b592eb2f131e5ab9ebbbda68ed496e8f There's a screenshot of my file explorer, the address bar is unreadable, and selections are too.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dren_w, Mar 29, 2020.

1. /u/dren_w Win User

Dark theme bug? My file explorer isn't fully dark and I have no idea why.

/u/dren_w, Mar 29, 2020
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Dark Theme Explorer Bug

The File Explorer dark theme is currently only available to Windows Insiders. Insider builds are by definition works in progress for testing only, so they might not work so well.

The dark theme is supposed to be publicly released in the next feature update, which will be available some time in the fall. Let's hope!

BulldogXX, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Dark Theme for File Explorer.

I waited exactly 9 years since Windows 7 released for Dark Theme to be used on the File Explorer and i feel hyped about Dark Theme can be used when you update your windows to version 1803 few weeks ago when i read it on article. My friend already got
    their File Explorer themed black, and i already updated it to version 1803 as they say it will works. But why my file explorer theme is still white even though its on version 1803 and already changed the theme to dark? Thank you.

Andrew Soe, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Dark theme bug? My file explorer isn't fully dark and I have no idea why.

Dark Theme

I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc.

PrateekArora22, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Dark theme bug? My file explorer isn't fully dark and I have no idea why.

1. Dark theme bug? My file explorer isn't fully dark and I have no idea why. - Similar Threads - Dark theme bug

2. Windows 11 File Explorer UI Bug Dark theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer UI Bug Dark theme: Hello. I recently found a bug in dark theme file explorer. I dont know what these buttons are called, but one of them is displayed incorrectly. The weirdest thing that this bug is not observed in the white theme. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. File explorer in dark mode not fully dark in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer in dark mode not fully dark in win 11: I cant remove the white line in file explorer. cant someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-in-dark-mode-not-fully-dark-in-win/a4afc667-b0fe-47da-92be-d5558bcf10b4
  4. File explorer in dark mode not fully dark in win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer in dark mode not fully dark in win 11: I cant remove the white line in file explorer. cant someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-in-dark-mode-not-fully-dark-in-win/a4afc667-b0fe-47da-92be-d5558bcf10b4
  5. Keep Dark Theme File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep Dark Theme File Explorer: Hi, so I was just wondering if there is anyway to change to the Light Theme on all my apps and things etc. But keep the Dark Theme on File Explorer as I like how it looks.Thanks!Evan :...
  6. File explorer in dark theme gone!

File explorer in dark theme gone!: Hello, After updating Windows to 1809 a couple weeks ago I was glad to start using File explorer dark theme. Last night I noticed that it's gone and back to the old white background theme. I can't recall what was changed, might have been a recent win update or disk cleanup...
  7. 1809 dark theme bug

1809 dark theme bug: Hello, have just installed the update with the dak theme and i see this bug, do you see these white rows on the top and bottom. have no idea how to made them dark. [ATTACH]...
  8. Dark Theme for File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dark Theme for File Explorer?: Hi, I've noticed that my version of Windows 10 supports a Dark Theme which I've selected, but that File Explorer continues to be bright white. Is there some way I can change this so that it's dark as well? My OS information: Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1803 Installed...
  9. Dark Theme for File Explorer.

Dark Theme for File Explorer.: I waited exactly 9 years since Windows 7 released for Dark Theme to be used on the File Explorer and i feel hyped about Dark Theme can be used when you update your windows to version 1803 few weeks ago when i read it on article. My friend already got their File Explorer...
  10. Dark Theme Explorer Bug

Dark Theme Explorer Bug: Ever since the dark themed explorer came out, I have this one issue that I tried to fix for quite some time. My explorer looks ugly and well, this. Look at the menu, the accent color, smaller text. Color isn't what it should be, and is unreadable without highlighting AND...