Windows 10: dark theme error

Discus and support dark theme error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so I had to format my laptop and download windows 10 again, all is well until I choose the dark theme in colors for file explorer. Everything turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bamanx23, Dec 31, 2020.

1. dark theme error

so I had to format my laptop and download windows 10 again, all is well until I choose the dark theme in colors for file explorer. Everything turned dark (apps and settings) BUT if I go into files the background remains white and I couldn't find a way to fix it.

Please help

submitted by /u/bamanx23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bamanx23, Dec 31, 2020
  2. PJBull Win User

Dark Theme

Hello again,

I've repaired Office 365, I've had a look at the registry but made no change to it as it was already set to the dark theme.

Are you suggesting that reinstalling Office 365 will do the trick ?

Regards

Peter.

PJBull, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS

Brink, Dec 31, 2020
  4. PJBull Win User

dark theme error

Dark Theme

Hello,

I've tried a few things suggested, like repairing Office and the problem still persists. Do you have any other ideas ?

The online version of Outlook works fine as far as the dark theme goes.

Regards

Peter.

PJBull, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

dark theme error

1. dark theme error - Similar Threads - dark theme error

2. Dark Theme Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark Theme Issues: Does anyone know of a fix to this issue with Dark Theme?After the latest 22H2 update I cannot seem to find a fix to this.Also, the color black seems to not be supported anymore?...
  3. Dark Theme Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Theme Issues: Does anyone know of a fix to this issue with Dark Theme?After the latest 22H2 update I cannot seem to find a fix to this.Also, the color black seems to not be supported anymore?...
  4. windows dark theme

windows dark theme: does windows dark theme both app theme and windows theme affect performance of PC and make it slow ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dark-theme/084869e9-30d3-42a3-a573-e9f0f16a75df
  5. Windows Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Dark Theme: Hey guys I use to have black everything in Windows 10 home. But now my taskbar start menu and shit is all this gross dark grey. Ive been looking everywhere for a fix to this and cant seem to find anything. I have dark mode enabled for Windows mode and app mode and I have...
  6. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  7. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  8. dark theme

dark theme: need dark theme for all apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/4752842f-8df5-4a38-83a8-590fbb1edad8
  9. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319
  10. Dark theme

Dark theme: I installed the dark theme but windows explorer is still with the light white theme so how do I make it dark pls? 24243