Windows 10: Dark theme incoherence

Discus and support Dark theme incoherence in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use dark theme, but many third party programs, some apps and many system windows, menu and context menu show in light theme. There need to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1Al, Nov 28, 2022.

1. 1AL
    1Al Win User

Dark theme incoherence

I use dark theme, but many third party programs, some apps and many system windows, menu and context menu show in light theme. There need to fix this incoherence.

:)

2. PJBull Win User

Dark Theme

Hello again,

I've repaired Office 365, I've had a look at the registry but made no change to it as it was already set to the dark theme.

Are you suggesting that reinstalling Office 365 will do the trick ?

Regards

Peter.

PJBull, Nov 28, 2022
  3. PJBull Win User
    Dark Theme

Hello,

I've tried a few things suggested, like repairing Office and the problem still persists. Do you have any other ideas ?

The online version of Outlook works fine as far as the dark theme goes.

Regards

Peter.

PJBull, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Dark theme incoherence

Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS

Brink, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Dark theme incoherence

1. Dark theme incoherence - Similar Threads - Dark theme incoherence

2. Dark theme incoherence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark theme incoherence: I use dark theme, but many third party programs, some apps and many system windows, menu and context menu show in light theme. There need to fix this incoherence. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme-incoherence/6f0a2fd0-2e1c-4811-92c2-11fa350d2838
  3. Dark Theme Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark Theme Issues: Does anyone know of a fix to this issue with Dark Theme?After the latest 22H2 update I cannot seem to find a fix to this.Also, the color black seems to not be supported anymore?...
  4. Dark Theme Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Theme Issues: Does anyone know of a fix to this issue with Dark Theme?After the latest 22H2 update I cannot seem to find a fix to this.Also, the color black seems to not be supported anymore?...
  5. windows dark theme

windows dark theme: does windows dark theme both app theme and windows theme affect performance of PC and make it slow ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dark-theme/084869e9-30d3-42a3-a573-e9f0f16a75df
  6. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  7. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  8. dark theme

dark theme: need dark theme for all apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/4752842f-8df5-4a38-83a8-590fbb1edad8
  9. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319
  10. Dark theme

Dark theme: I installed the dark theme but windows explorer is still with the light white theme so how do I make it dark pls? 24243