Windows 10: Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile

Discus and support Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Quick launch summary Earlier this year, we launched the new Gmail on mobile to help you get things done quickly, such as viewing attachments or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS

:)

Brink, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Outlook mobile for iOS and Android is rolling out Dark Mode

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...es/ba-p/813738

Brink, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

Source: Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android - Windows Blog

Brink, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated)

Source: Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android - Windows Blog

Brink, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile - Similar Threads - Dark theme coming

2. Dark theme now available for Google Chat on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Dark theme now available for Google Chat on Android and iOS: Quick launch summary We’re enhancing Google Chat on Android and iOS with dark theme support. Dark theme is a popular feature that’s frequently requested by users. It creates a better viewing experience in low-light conditions by reducing brightness....
  3. Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS: [ATTACH] On a given day, I'm joining a dozen video calls—some are for work and others are scheduled times to catch up with friends (virtual trivia has become a quarantine favorite!). With video calling being an integral part of our lives, we made Google Meet...
  4. GitHub for mobile app is now available for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    GitHub for mobile app is now available for iOS and Android: At Universe, we announced GitHub for mobile as a fully-native GitHub experience on iOS and Android. Now, you can stay in touch with your team, triage issues, and even merge code, right from your mobile device, anywhere. Your response to the beta has been...
  5. New calendar updates in Outlook mobile for iOS and Android Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    New calendar updates in Outlook mobile for iOS and Android Mobile: Today, people are increasingly on the go, spending less time in front of big screens and finding small pockets of time to glance at their phones to stay on top of their day. Recently, we launched a number of calendar updates in Outlook for iOS and Android that will help you...
  6. Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  7. New conversation experience for Yammer Mobile on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New conversation experience for Yammer Mobile on iOS and Android: Yammer mobile iOS and Android apps keep you connected from anywhere - driving employee engagement and participation across the entire company. Earlier this year, we announced a preview of upcoming changes to the mobile experience, and now, Yammer’s superpowers are getting...
  8. Outlook mobile for iOS and Android is rolling out Dark Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook mobile for iOS and Android is rolling out Dark Mode: Today we are starting to roll out dark mode in Outlook for iOS and Android. For added comfort or when a bright screen may not be appropriate, we’re bringing people the choice and flexibility to adapt their experience with a simple and powerful Microsoft 365 Dark Theme...
  9. Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  10. New Outlook mobile design for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Outlook mobile design for iOS and Android: Today, we’re rolling out exciting updates to Outlook for iOS with recognizable avatars and optimized swipe and scroll usability that reflects the continuation of our design-driven journey and helps you connect, organize, and get things done. We’ve been meticulously tailoring...