Windows 10: dark theme via overlay , is there such an utility or is it even possible?

Discus and support dark theme via overlay , is there such an utility or is it even possible? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I would like to know if there existst any utility that would put an overlay on top of all desktop that would allow such utility to change the colors of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/arana1, Oct 7, 2021.

1. /u/arana1 Win User

dark theme via overlay , is there such an utility or is it even possible?

I would like to know if there existst any utility that would put an overlay on top of all desktop that would allow such utility to change the colors of whatever is underneath, so one could change any color on screen to any other color selectable by user, you could do dark themes for anything desktop or web , with minimum impact on loading times.

submitted by /u/arana1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/arana1, Oct 7, 2021
  2. PJBull Win User

Dark Theme

Hello again,

I've repaired Office 365, I've had a look at the registry but made no change to it as it was already set to the dark theme.

Are you suggesting that reinstalling Office 365 will do the trick ?

Regards

Peter.

PJBull, Oct 7, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS

Brink, Oct 7, 2021
  4. PJBull Win User

Dark Theme

Hello,

I've tried a few things suggested, like repairing Office and the problem still persists. Do you have any other ideas ?

The online version of Outlook works fine as far as the dark theme goes.

Regards

Peter.

PJBull, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

1. dark theme via overlay , is there such an utility or is it even possible? - Similar Threads - dark theme via

2. Dark Theme Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Theme Issues: Does anyone know of a fix to this issue with Dark Theme?After the latest 22H2 update I cannot seem to find a fix to this.Also, the color black seems to not be supported anymore?...
  3. How to schedule dark and light theme via Task Scheduler?

How to schedule dark and light theme via Task Scheduler?: Since Microsoft Doesn't provide us with auto dark and light theme. I'd show you how to schedule dark & light mode. It has to be done via Task Scheduler only. Open Start menu, then goto All Apps > Windows Administrative Tool > Computer Management Go to task scheduler...
  4. Possible to use black icons of taskbar with dark theme?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible to use black icons of taskbar with dark theme?: So, if you turn on light theme the icons in taskbar (icon tray) like WiFi, volume etc turn black. Is it possible to use the black themes icons while using the overall dark theme on Windows? submitted by /u/noobatanything [link] [comments]...
  5. is it possible to enable dark theme for only windows 10 apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it possible to enable dark theme for only windows 10 apps?: For example, enabling dark mode makes chrome dark themed as well, which I am not fan of personally. Anybody know a workaround? submitted by /u/Weaboo_Sama [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvorwj/is_it_possible_to_enable_dark_theme_for_only/
  6. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  7. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  8. dark theme

dark theme: need dark theme for all apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/4752842f-8df5-4a38-83a8-590fbb1edad8
  9. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319
  10. Dark theme

Dark theme: I installed the dark theme but windows explorer is still with the light white theme so how do I make it dark pls? 24243