Windows 10: Dark themes

Discus and support Dark themes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by banger, Dec 9, 2015.

1. banger Win User

Dark themes

Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas?

:)

banger, Dec 9, 2015

2. nokia E72 custom theme problem

you could try downloading two dark themes and setting a different one for each mode, or even rename a copy Dark theme 1 and dark theme 2, then set one to each mode . Many dark themes at tehkseven !

http://www.tehkseven.net/theme/nokia-e72-themes.html

carman58---01, Dec 9, 2015
  3. How to enable dark theme ?

Really Microsoft created Dark Theme and did not add option for dark theme in setting or somewhere ?

УрошВидаковић, Dec 9, 2015
Thema:

Dark themes

1. Dark themes - Similar Threads - Dark themes

2. dark theme, but notepad is still white

in Windows 10 Customization
    dark theme, but notepad is still white: just as title https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme-but-notepad-is-still-white/ffa5c806-e4b8-4444-a8d7-1a2a454b7944
  3. so I changed to dark theme

so I changed to dark theme: and this is what explorer now looks like. I mean, what?what is going on with selected files? white text on white highlight?Windows 95 had better colour config than thisW10 appears to have windows/app dark/light mode, and accent colouram I missing something, or what the hell...
  4. Windows 11 dark theme forcing another colour?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 dark theme forcing another colour?: When I go to dark mode it makes my chosen theme colour a pastel light version of it which I HATE. I want the red ive always had without having to go to light mode. Is it possible to have the red that I want with dark mode? It automatically turns my red into some ugly orange....
  5. Windows 11 dark theme forcing another colour?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 dark theme forcing another colour?: When I go to dark mode it makes my chosen theme colour a pastel light version of it which I HATE. I want the red ive always had without having to go to light mode. Is it possible to have the red that I want with dark mode? It automatically turns my red into some ugly orange....
  6. A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme.: One of my folder has a darker shade background in my frequent folder page.I have a few network folders on that page, but it's the only one with the darker shade so it being networked doesn’t seem to be the cause.Also have a few of those pined and the other pined ones show up...
  7. A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme.

A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme.: One of my folder has a darker shade background in my frequent folder page.I have a few network folders on that page, but it's the only one with the darker shade so it being networked doesn’t seem to be the cause.Also have a few of those pined and the other pined ones show up...
  8. A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Dark Theme Missing from Personalization

Dark Theme Missing from Personalization: I understand that Settings > Personalization > Colors should reveal a "Choose your color" but I don't have that option. Instead, I see the following:[unable to upload image]My first choice is to "Automatically pick an accent color from my background. I recently installed...
  10. Dark Theme Missing from Personalization

Dark Theme Missing from Personalization: I understand that Settings > Personalization > Colors should reveal a "Choose your color" but I don't have that option. Instead, I see the following:[unable to upload image]My first choice is to "Automatically pick an accent color from my background. I recently installed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nokia e72 black themes